The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 13th, 2012, 05:31 PM
Lateon
The Eon Follower

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via AIM to Lateon Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Lateon Send a message via Yahoo to Lateon
I caught his Sandile my first time through desert resort, I was more dissapointed that it wasn't a shiny when I saw the sparkles.

Forum Activity
Wifi Activity

Currently Working On

Old December 14th, 2012, 10:14 AM
masaru3
Chespin, I choose you!

Nature: Timid
I have Darmanitan, Scraggy, Boldore, Klink, Pidove, Purrloin and Zorua (of course).

The first one I found was Scraggy and he sparkled a little and I thought "Wut! My first wild shiny appeared!", then I throw a quick ball right away, in fear I might kill- *ahem* - make him faint. It was a successful catch, but then I saw that the pokemon belonged to a different trainer and that I couldn't nickname it because of that. It was weird. It all made sense when I went to the box and saw who the original trainer was
I think it's really cute that N let go of their pokémon... But on the other hand, I don't think he'd like having a psycho trainer hunting down all his pokémon and make them rot in a computer box xD
Black 2:
5244 5521 1042
◄ Masaru's Dream World Shop ►
Old December 26th, 2012, 10:14 PM
FlutterRaeg
The Cult of Personality

I think it's a cool addition. I need to do memory link still, though, but I need a friend's DS since I gave my old one to my sister.
Old December 27th, 2012, 06:20 AM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

I have completed Chargestone Cave and Desert Resort's catches. In other words, the rest I can only do post-E4.

That noted, I should say there is a very good strategy for the Desert Resort quintet. Take a Lv.22 Pokémon in and activate a Max Repel (or a Super Repel) having more available once it runs out (I took 20). N's Pokémon automatically appear after you run around for a while. Be ready to swap out when Darmanitan puts in an appearance. When I was done, I had five encounters and five catches, no pure wild finds at all.

The same strategy can be used in Chargestone Cave as well, though when I tried to do it I accidentally had a lower level and still ran into wild Pokémon.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old December 27th, 2012, 07:39 AM
dieter57
pokemon master

Nature: Hardy
This intrigues me...
It also reminds me of the hunt!

Can't wait to go get them. From what I've read though, it doesn't seem like we can get his kick arse team from the end though. bummer.

I'M BACK IN
Old December 27th, 2012, 12:01 PM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieter57 View Post
This intrigues me...
It also reminds me of the hunt!

Can't wait to go get them. From what I've read though, it doesn't seem like we can get his kick arse team from the end though. bummer.
This is correct. In fact, from Zoroark appearing in the bit leading to N's Castle post-E4, I would suggest that the Zoroark showing up is the same one found in N's possession in the final battle of the B/W storyline.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old January 5th, 2013, 03:59 PM
HaiImNate
Ice Cream

Nature: Jolly
I think that it is a nice feature, but the Pokemon aren't anything special. They're just Pokemon like joltik, darmanitan, and purrloin; pokemon that you can catch. There's nothing unique about them; I wish GameFreak would have mae their nature or moves unique or something. Or I wish they would have added more rare pokemon, because these pokemon are easy to find, except maybe zorua.
Old January 5th, 2013, 04:06 PM
Khrysta

Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaiImNate View Post
I think that it is a nice feature, but the Pokemon aren't anything special. They're just Pokemon like joltik, darmanitan, and purrloin; pokemon that you can catch. There's nothing unique about them; I wish GameFreak would have mae their nature or moves unique or something. Or I wish they would have added more rare pokemon, because these pokemon are easy to find, except maybe zorua.
They all have 30 IVs straight down. That's pretty special as unless you RNG abuse or hack, its hard to find something with near perfect values all the way through. Only Cynthia I think has ever had confirmed IV values for her Pokemon and all of her's were perfect. 31 all the way down.
Old January 5th, 2013, 06:19 PM
BeausaHD
The Beau In HD

Yeah I think its a good idea, but the only one I caught was Sigilyph, and I hate it :L
Old January 6th, 2013, 09:39 PM
Deceit
Toxic.

Nature: Timid
It was a cool feature, but at first I thought it was a shiny pokemon, so it was a let down when I found out what it really is. Nonetheless, the feature is actually really interesting, and its kind of cool to know what happened to N's pokemon after he used them. That was something I was wondering when I was playing White.
Old January 28th, 2013, 01:04 PM
Evey
Female Red

Nature: Adamant
All I got was N's Zorua but it really is a nice feature for all those N Fans. The little sparkle gem is nice when you send out your Pokemon out and they seem pretty strong to me
Old January 28th, 2013, 11:34 PM
Brendino
Hold your breath. Make a wish. Count to three.

Nature: Quiet
I thought it was a cool little feature bringing back some of the Pokemon he used, even if I never used them myself. Aside from the Zorua, I also found his Boldore and Ferroseed in Chargestone Cave.

It's also cool to see that the Pokemon have 30 IVs in every stat, especially how difficult it would be to get that through regular play.
Old January 30th, 2013, 12:47 AM
Urugamosu
Smiles are free, you know~
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
It's great to see the GF acknowledges N's past and uses this as a feature. I actually like it a lot.

Adventures, are sometimes even the simplest things.
ProfileYouTubeRedditPokeCommunityBlog
Old January 31st, 2013, 05:15 PM
Isaac
Ahola Bith

Nature: Careful
FINALLY I have run into one. It was his Purloinn.

Theme | Pairs | PC Battle Server
Old January 31st, 2013, 07:14 PM
BanditThePikachu
The Raichu of awesome

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to BanditThePikachu
I liked it, it was pretty neat, and a nice feature Game Freak added!
But, I'm going to admit right now, I was clueless at first about it.
Old January 31st, 2013, 07:32 PM
Hikamaru
it's too cold for you here
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
I finally have one of these Pokemon on my Black 2 file, and it's the Zorua which can be obtained even without Memory Link.

I have since evolved him into a Zoroark.

Paired with AWsquared, Isaac and Starry Windy
Battle Server | Tumblr | TWL | Profile | Supporter

Old January 31st, 2013, 08:51 PM
Venitardus
Breeder

Send a message via Skype™ to Venitardus
i have his Joltik, Klink, Boldore and Zorua. if he had a tynamo and/or a ferroseed, then i have them to.... lets just put it as i have every one of his in chargestone cave
Friend safari: Normal •Pokemon X/Y: Loudred, Dunsparce, Smeargle
Let me know if you add me, I'll add you as well. You wanna talk, then let's talk.
Owner of the club: Red like roses ~ RWBY fan club
Alpha Sapphire!!
Old January 31st, 2013, 09:34 PM
Sweets Witch
I just love ham jerky.

Nature: Adamant
I have his Zorua and Joltik but I really need to catch the rest because I didn't know about the IV thing. That's pretty neat.

Sponsored Links