The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Fan Fiction and Writing > Writer's Lounge

Notices

Writer's Lounge Need advice? Want to give advice? Come on in and share ideas with your fellow writers. Just remember, all fics go in the main forum.

Old December 27th, 2012, 11:17 AM
Chaririley

One of my characters is a Teddiursa, and he's kind of a doctor. He's made his own form of Rare Candies, but these kind only work temporarily. So if he eats one, he can turn into an Ursaring but only but only for a limited amount of time. Can I do that?
Old December 27th, 2012, 11:21 AM
von Weltschmerz
the first born unicorn

Do whatever you want. What matters is if you have a good explanation for it.
Old December 27th, 2012, 01:37 PM
InkFrog
Togepi

Sure go ahead! Just make sure it fits within the rest of the tone of the story, and that you don't abuse it too much to solve everything ever, or pull it out of nowhere with no explanation part of the way through the fic. It'll be just fine if you establish it immediately, sort've as the basis of "what's different" in this story or the ONE special thing about the character. Establish it well, as early as you can, and don't overuse it; that's my suggestions!

Sam Heights in Tainted Waters
TEAM:

Jack Mesa in Ultimate Tournament
TEAM:
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links