The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Art & Design

Notices

Art & Design For digital, traditional, design, photography and mixed media art, Pokémon-related or not. Showcase or discuss anything related to the visual arts here.

Advertise here

Old December 27th, 2012, 05:13 PM
Evanlyn
What a drag...

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Yahoo to Evanlyn

Advertise here
I mainly draw people with black pencils - here's some of my pics :)

The only successful picture of an animal I have ever done - Elephent - Pencils

David Tennant - Pencils

Taylor Swift - Pencils

My shot at pastel
Old December 28th, 2012, 10:22 PM
xxkaylabby
cake the cat
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
those are amazing. my favorite one is the middle one because it has an even amount of shading. the first one is too dark for me and the one of taylor swift is too light. i would work on trying to make your drawings more balance with the dark and lightness.
the pastel drawing is amazing because i know how hard is to draw with them since they always make a mess!
can't wait to see more (:

|Pair|
|Theme|
|My Gallery|
|Friend Code|
|Trade Thread|

Old December 28th, 2012, 10:38 PM
Evanlyn
What a drag...

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Yahoo to Evanlyn
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxkaylabby View Post
those are amazing. my favorite one is the middle one because it has an even amount of shading. the first one is too dark for me and the one of taylor swift is too light. i would work on trying to make your drawings more balance with the dark and lightness.
the pastel drawing is amazing because i know how hard is to draw with them since they always make a mess!
can't wait to see more (:
I agree that the Taylor Swift drawing is too light - the Elephant one was me trying to add heaps of detail, hence the reason why it ended up so dark (I was also purposefully making it dark-ish)

My David Tennant picture (the middle one) is my favourite drawing so far :D
I actually haven't done any drawing in the past few months 'cause I've been busy, but now that it's holidays I'm hoping to get started drawing again - so then I'll be able to update with more recent pictures :)

Sponsored Links

Advertise here