The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 27th, 2012, 06:21 PM
Antemortem
NEIGHBORHOOD SUPERHETERO

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to Antemortem
If you could switch lives with anyone in the world this instant, who would it be and for what reason? However, there is a catch and that catch is that instead of your memories and whatnot staying alongside you, you would be given the memories and mindset of the person you traded lives with, rather than just the physical embodiment, meaning you would full undergo an entire physical, mental, and emotional change to that person. If you had someone in mind before reading the previous sentence, did the catch sway your decision in any way?

kawaii in the sheets
Old December 27th, 2012, 09:10 PM
Sassy Milkshake
It's ok to cry.

Nature: Sassy
Hmm this is a tough one. Even before seeing the catch, I don't think I'd want to go through with a swap. But I have to admit, being Kate Middleton would be extremely interesting (well from my point of view). Marrying into royalty, living in England, there's a lot of aspects about her life that I think would be...exciting? I was thinking her before the catch, and it didn't really affect it at all. I'm sure she's mentally stable and all that good stuff, it's what happens to my memories that would make me say no.

Old December 27th, 2012, 09:56 PM
Brendino
Hold your breath. Make a wish. Count to three.

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Milkshake View Post
Hmm this is a tough one. Even before seeing the catch, I don't think I'd want to go through with a swap. But I have to admit, being Kate Middleton would be extremely interesting (well from my point of view). Marrying into royalty, living in England, there's a lot of aspects about her life that I think would be...exciting? I was thinking her before the catch, and it didn't really affect it at all. I'm sure she's mentally stable and all that good stuff, it's what happens to my memories that would make me say no.
I find it quite odd that the first person that popped into my mind before I opened the thread was Prince William, based on amount of fame/power vs. workload alone.

After reading the catch, though, I don't know if I'd go through with any sort of swap. If I could go through just a physical swap with absolutely anyone I probably would, but I'd rather not have wasted the last 20 years of my life if I couldn't keep my own thoughts and memories.
Old December 28th, 2012, 07:46 PM
Hannah
exceptionally ordinary

Nature: Calm
I'd switch lives with anybody. And I mean anybody. I hate my life, and I hate everything I've had to go through.

i ii iii iv
you're just as
sane as i am

Old December 28th, 2012, 11:39 PM
Brynjolf
It's so overt it's covert

I would switch lives with someone I admire, like Billie Joe Armstrong or Mike Dirnt. Simply because they're semi-famous and seem to have a good time when they're not bothered by the stress of making a new record.
Old December 29th, 2012, 02:30 AM
Nearsighted king of Ice
We'll get to that tomorrow

Nature: Naive
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Nearsighted king of Ice Send a message via Yahoo to Nearsighted king of Ice
wait how long is the switch? because I'm thinking of switching lives with Tom Kenny or John DiMaggio or any voice actor. I just want to live the life of a VA for once in my life.

Make sense? Oh, what fun is there in making sense?

Black FC: 1592-5761-9212
Pokemon X FC: 2921-9174-9000
Old December 29th, 2012, 04:39 AM
Kura
vimeo.com/67501143

Nature: Serious
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laugh View Post
I'd switch lives with anybody. And I mean anybody. I hate my life, and I hate everything I've had to go through.
Ill child in 3rd world country it is, then!!

As for me, my life's obviously not perfect but I like it and cherish it (especially cherish the people i have around me) So I wouldn't trade it for anything.
Old December 29th, 2012, 05:06 AM
Catalyst.
Nothing of significance

I love myself, my life, and my memories. I'd never dream of switching. If I could keep my memories, being Paul McCartney for a while would be interesting.
Old December 29th, 2012, 06:29 PM
Katholic Nun
of the Khristian Kollection

Nature: Adamant
Whoever gets to have sex with Alex Pettyfer.

Because they get to have sex with Alex Pettyfer.

Moderator of General Chat
PAIR(S)|NOW|TUMBLR
"like when AT&T was paying for our meals in dallas you bet your ass I ordered the lamb" - Oryx, 2014 A.D.
Old December 30th, 2012, 06:55 AM
Forever
let it go

Lea Michele. I want her memories, her looks, her voice, her everything. She's amazing and I'd want to be her :3 idm if I lose my memories, while I love them all, still, I'd be willing to trade just because her life just seems so amazing. :x
Old January 4th, 2013, 01:45 PM
Cosmotone8
silhouette of the past

Location: Boston, MA, USA, Earth, Sun Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Nature: Careful
I don't think I'd ever do this permanently... But I would probably switch with one of my close friends that I really envy <_< He's really brilliant, and I would like to be him for a little while.
But the more I try to move on, the more I feel alone
So I watch the summer stars to lead me home.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links