The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > ROM Hacking Hub > The Team Room

Notices

The Team Room Team up, start a formation of dedicated hackers and helpers. Here, you can discuss production of hacks with other groups, or make your own hacking group (through approval processes).

Old November 29th, 2012, 01:30 PM
Junior1205
Unhatched Egg

Team WhirlWind

Introduction
Hello everyone, my name is Junior. After looking around the forums, I've decided to create a fresh new Pokemon Hack. But I need a team who is dedicated, and is able to work together. The goal, is to make this hack as unique and fun it can be. As a team we will learn from our mistakes and grow from them. I am looking for people who can take criticism and use it as a learning experience, ready to work hard, and must be able to work as a team

The Project

Hack of: Pokemon FireRed
Name of the Hack: Pokemon SunRise
Storyline: After waiting 2 years for the return of your brother and sister, (who were looking for mom and dad) you've decided to start traveling the Minta Region to look for them. When getting a starter pokemon from Prof. Alex, the Prof tells you that the Pokemon League is coming up soon and the winner gets the chance to vs the Elite Four. While on your adventure you will meet up with a group of evil people who called themselves Team Shadow and Team Light. They somehow have connections with your family. Will you find out the truth about your family? Or will you Join Team Shadow or Team Light? Or will you become the next Pokemon Master?!?

Features
A whole new Battle System
New Region
New Gym
New Pokemon League
New Maps
New Rivals
New Tiles
Pokemon Moves from 4th Gen
Side-Quest

What skills are you looking for?
Spriter
Tile Editor
Mapper
Scripter
Hex Editor
Ow Spriter

The Team
Junior- Mapper, Spriter, Story Designer, Tile Edtior, (Minor Scripting.)
DudeBot- Story Designer

The Application
Name:
Timezone:
Position:
Proof Of Work:
Way of Contact:

Last edited by Junior1205; December 5th, 2012 at 12:45 PM. Reason: Forgot one thing
Old December 3rd, 2012, 02:36 PM
Junior1205
Unhatched Egg

Sorry for the double post, anyway I'm currently making the tileset piece by piece, I will post how it looks like when I finish it. But I can still use some help,
Old December 4th, 2012, 08:33 PM
Elite Four Lucian
Elite Four - Psychic User

Nature: Brave
I'd be glad to help with mapping :)

Wanting to Trade: An Elgato Game Capture HD for an Black or Red 3DS + Pokemon X or Y. Let me know if you are interested.
Old December 4th, 2012, 08:59 PM
dudebot
Glowing Yellow

Nature: Bold
Send a message via Skype™ to dudebot
Name: dudebot
Timezone: Eastern +5
Position: Story Designer. I carry minor mapping, tiling and sprite skills, but only emergency/deadline recommended in my opinion.
Proof Of Work:Here. The story isn't finished, I know, but I'd happily message you the entire plot for any proof of my story designing skills.
Way of Contact: Message me.
Old December 5th, 2012, 12:36 PM
Junior1205
Unhatched Egg

@Lucian Thanks for the interest , but do you have any proofs, any maps I can see?

@Dudebot Accepted! I shall pm you what I have so far, and we could work together on the story .
Old December 5th, 2012, 12:47 PM
dudebot
Glowing Yellow

Nature: Bold
Send a message via Skype™ to dudebot
Sounds like a plan. I won't let you down!
Old December 27th, 2012, 10:34 PM
Shadow Wolf
Alpha Wolf

Nature: Docile
By spriters do you mean sprite inserting or sprite creating

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links