The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 29th, 2012, 08:54 PM
HaiImNate
Ice Cream

Nature: Jolly

Advertise here
If I woke up in the Unova region randomly, I'd be very bewildered. I would being thinking 'how in the world did I get here!?'. It would probably take me a while to realize I was a Pokemon, I'd have to look in a mirror or a clear puddle or someone would have to tell me. I think that it would be cool to be a Pokemon for a little while! I would change back depending on what Pokemon I was. If I was a cool Pokemon like Zapdos or Dragonite, then I would stay a Pokemon for a long time. On the other hand, if I was a pokemon like gulpin or muk then I would change back into a human form immediately.

If I was a Pokemon with a cool ability, then I would indubitably spend much time exploring the interesting Unova region. The region of Unova is filled with a vast variety of plains, forests, caves and cliffs. I would spend much time exploring the region, trying to find secrets that humans had never found before. If I were a flying Pokemon then this would help me a lot. If I could turn into a Pokemon, I would hope to be a cool flying Pokemon! I would definitely visit Dragonspiral Tower first because it is historical. I would probably get creeped out and would check out the busiest city, Nimbasa. I would visit at night because it would be super pretty and the entertainment scene strives at night. I would dance with my fellow Pokemon and even show off my cool flying abilities for the crowds to marvel at.

I would then find a quiet cave or field to relax in. I would also love ot visit Rainbow Valley because it is very pretty and is the place of romance. I would also like to visit the Clock Tower, the tower that Ash, Iris and Cilan went to help the Darmanitan out. I would chill with the Darmanitan then visits Astibe town to relax. The next day, I would go to Area 58 and explore the place for UFOs and dark matter. I would meet with the elgym and would spend the night to see if I would find any UFOs. Many of my days would be spent exploring the Unova region, making friends along the way. I would travel from the White Forest to N's Castle. From high mountains to the low caves. I would be friendly to all Pokemon and trainers, but I would be careful on which trainers I associated with.

If I found a strong trainer or set of trainers then I would defiitely try to track down Team Plasma and rid the world frm the terrible plans. I would try to destroy all of the bad Team Plasma members, and wouldtry to make the world a better place for all of my fellow Pokemon. I would enjoy exploring the Unova region, becuase would have to eventually go explore other regions because I would love to explore new places. I probably wouldn't spend too much time at one location. You culd say I'd be a hasty nature pokemon. =p
Old December 29th, 2012, 11:14 PM
Starry Windy
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
If I wake up in Unova, I would go to White Forest and enjoying nature. For spare time, I would enjoy Pokémon Musical in Nimbasa City or going to Undella Town for vacation.
Pairs | PC Family | My PC Blog | Twitter | Tumblr

Last edited by Starry Windy; December 29th, 2012 at 11:19 PM.
Old December 31st, 2012, 09:38 AM
BanditThePikachu
The Raichu of awesome

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to BanditThePikachu
I'd probably walk around in circles for a while, confused about where the heck I am. But then once (rather "if" xD) I realize I'm in Unova, I'd probably see if I could get a Starter Pokemon :o Then I'd be the world's best (or worst, you'll never know :P) Pokemon master!
Old January 1st, 2013, 09:25 AM
pikakitten
You met with a terrible fate

Nature: Naughty
I'd tell myself it was a dream
I'd freak out when it wasn't
I'd become a Pokemon trainer trying to get back home
and maybe aid the hero in his quest to stop Plasma, become Champion, etc.
Though if one merely wakes up in the region of Pokemon...
chances are that person is the hero xD
Old January 1st, 2013, 02:14 PM
Arlo

Hmmm...

I guess I'd head to Nuvema Town first and get the Prof to hook me up. Then I'd work my way up to Striaton City and get myself a loft and use that as my home base. Go out into the forest and catch a Petilil, then head for Skyarrow Bridge. Probably just cruise through Castelia - cities don't appeal to me much - and go out into the desert and get a Scraggy and a Sigilyph, and that'd probably do for a while. Go back home and spend some time training them and figure it out from there.
Old January 3rd, 2013, 02:08 AM
Ω Ruby and α Sapphire
Ω & α... Join the Bandwagon!

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to Ω Ruby and α Sapphire
Well, if I randomly woke up in Unova, I'd screw real life and spend a little time there. I'd love to meet so many people there, like Skyla and Cheren, and countless places I'd like to visit, like Castelia City and N's castle. That would be such an awesome experience!

But the best thing would be getting to meet real Pokemon, how I've dreamed of that for so many years! Life would be so much more interesting! I'd love it n_n
Old January 3rd, 2013, 03:47 AM
Helios93

Nature: Careful
I would definitely check my PC and withdraw my favorite pokemon especially Honchkrow and move away to other region..hehe.

Pokemon Black 2
Gray:3440-4075-3353

3DS FC:4871-3854-5091
Old January 3rd, 2013, 06:33 AM
ShinyBoss
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Gentle
I would immediately start believing that the entralink had something to do withthe interdimensional travel. XD
then, I would go find my Salamence to give her a biiiig hug. ovo I would love to be face to face with Team Plasma. I'll give them whatfor.

Old January 3rd, 2013, 08:28 AM
Magic0loc0
Unhatched Egg

I would be scared at first, then be the best like no one ever was >:D
Old January 3rd, 2013, 09:02 AM
Gideon Jeremiah
The giving Pokèmon breeder

Nature: Docile
I would leave, as quick as possible.

Unova is a horrifying place that has COFFINS WITH ARMS!
Among the more horrifying things; Jellicent, Yamask, Kyurem, what Relic Castle is based on, etc...

Than I would live in Kanto/Johto.
Old January 3rd, 2013, 09:04 AM
lineofdeath
...overuser of the ellipsis...

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Skype™ to lineofdeath
I would get an eelektross, go paralyze prof juniper, delete all her records, and replace them with a link to gangnam style on youtube, then I would sent them to orof elm, birvh, oak and rowan!

peace is key...

hey guys... check my trading shop...
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=305409
..........................................................................................................................................they call me red.http://www.pokecommunity.com/signatu...ic362557_3.gif
Old January 3rd, 2013, 10:53 AM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by lineofdeath View Post
I would get an eelektross, go paralyze prof juniper, delete all her records, and replace them with a link to gangnam style on youtube, then I would sent them to orof elm, birvh, oak and rowan!
In other words, you would Rickroll them. That seems interesting, speaking of that.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old January 3rd, 2013, 11:30 AM
lineofdeath

Also I would start trying to assasinate getsis, n and the sages

Oh and ask skyla out on a date =)

peace is key...

..........................................................................................................................................they call me red.http://www.pokecommunity.com/signatu...ic362557_3.gif

Last edited by lineofdeath; January 3rd, 2013 at 11:31 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old January 3rd, 2013, 11:51 AM
pokemanmdj
Random Passerby

Nature: Relaxed
I'd be scared for a second, wonder what the heck was going on.

Then I'd go back to Nuvema Town and play the Wii I have in my room. Maybe, by now, they've replaced it with a Wii-U. Who knows. :3
Or, I'd go around the region with my precious Pokemon battling random people. I don'thave a clear idea of what I'd do, really. ._.
Old January 3rd, 2013, 11:55 AM
lineofdeath

I would also crucify all team plasma grunts

Sorry for the violence mods feel free to infract me

peace is key...

Old January 3rd, 2013, 12:14 PM
Drgons90
Togepi

Nature: Modest
If I woke up on Unova.....

Well first of all, I'd like to live in Nimbasa City(weee fun all day!), and get Solosis as first pokemon. Well, I'll go around and travel to Castelia City while training my pokemon. Then I'd "support" the main character in his quest to stop Team Plasma. And, after he becomes the champion, I'll go battle him and steal the championship right out of his hand XDD.

I have my own world XD.
Old January 3rd, 2013, 02:32 PM
vaporeon7
My life would suck without you
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to vaporeon7
Seeing that I'm older than 10, I'd start my Pokémon journey. Because Unova is one of the best places created, I'd forget about my real life and live there. I think I'd go through the region al lot like how you do in Pokémon B/W and I'd use many of the same Pokémon. After my journey, I'd use all my prize money and retire in the lovely Undella Town and have battles with Cynthia in the Spring.
Old January 3rd, 2013, 09:32 PM
Azire
Mr. Premier Ball

Nature: Naughty
I would first be a little upset I was in Unova and not Kanto. If I had to choose a random Pokemon as my first that wasn't a starter (like most people in every region) I would choose Ditto. Then I would train, trying to remember how to properly EV train. If I got to pick a starter I would demand to speak with Professor Oak.

After everything I would probably join Team Plasma and just ruin people's days. I would then set up a real Hail team!!
Please Leave A Review If We Trade
Trader Review Thread
Pairs: Champion Lunis
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here