The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 30th, 2012, 11:54 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thGenAce:D View Post
@Ash493: Well, the sunshine decreases water type moves by 50% if I'm not mistaken, and I think I have Venusaur and Victini covering the Water-types anyways. :D
I wasn't really talking about weaknesses but about STAB diversities
Old December 30th, 2012, 11:56 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Same problem here. I cannot get into that house. Why its useless now to wait for Larvesta I say. Please look into it
Old December 31st, 2012, 12:00 AM
4thGenAce:D
I don't live by my name...

Nature: Jolly
@Ash493: Okayy, (speechless like a noob), soooo, could PM me or post what is that STAB? I'm not that familiar with thoseee, thingys. XD

@alienhunterx: Oww, so that's where Larvesta is! O.o, well, you could catch one at Inferno Mountain, or breed one if ya want it at a lower level. XD

Last edited by 4thGenAce:D; December 31st, 2012 at 12:01 AM. Reason: Misclick on my part. :D
Old December 31st, 2012, 01:04 AM
llsilverll
Unhatched Egg

Great Hack, Ummm.... this is my first time to post ... i saw a lot of bugs/errors , i fixed it myself using AM .. and GREAT HACK ! Loved it ! Can't wait for DR2 ! Can i Suggest Something ? Can you Lock Your Rom using RHEA ? Because My Cousin Edited some pokemon , especially Emolga ,, he changed the stats to 255 (MAX) Damn that guy ! Anyways . Looking Forward for Part 2 ! Love Ya DRG And Tajaros !
Old December 31st, 2012, 01:14 AM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Nature: Relaxed
An updated rom FINALLY fixing this Larvesta issue will be posted in an hour. He'll now listen to you and the House will opened. Also, the problem of ENVY at the end of the hack will be fixed as well. With these problems now fixed, all major bugs should now be gone according to everyone's playthrough. The main problems, which are the following;

Sydney at Mystic Falls
Larvesta not listening and can't enter the house
Amaris's Mansion warps not warping the player right
Envy's battle at the end of the hack
Adrian in Numassity City
Sydney and Dray not bringing you to the HQ
The 4 Legendary Trainers will have their own Trainer Sprites shown when you battle them now instead of the elite 4.
Kayo's script after you battle him on Trilogy Island.

All of these events are now fixed within the update I'll be releasing in an hour. Afterwards, I'll make sure the legendary Pokemon disappear after they've been caught. I'll be posting soon when it's uploaded.

EDIT: UPDATED ROM POSTED
The Rom I just uploaded fixes all of the above problems mentioned in this post. Also, here's a look of more progress that's been made for Dark Rising 1.5:

Mystic Falls
Grass Isle

An Update on Dark Rising 2 will be posted in the first week of the new year as well.

Last edited by DarkRisingGirl; December 31st, 2012 at 02:04 AM.
Old December 31st, 2012, 02:42 AM
shreyanshvalentino

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRisingGirl View Post
An updated rom FINALLY fixing this Larvesta issue will be posted in an hour. He'll now listen to you and the House will opened. Also, the problem of ENVY at the end of the hack will be fixed as well. With these problems now fixed, all major bugs should now be gone according to everyone's playthrough. The main problems, which are the following;

Sydney at Mystic Falls
Larvesta not listening and can't enter the house
Amaris's Mansion warps not warping the player right
Envy's battle at the end of the hack
Adrian in Numassity City
Sydney and Dray not bringing you to the HQ
The 4 Legendary Trainers will have their own Trainer Sprites shown when you battle them now instead of the elite 4.
Kayo's script after you battle him on Trilogy Island.

All of these events are now fixed within the update I'll be releasing in an hour. Afterwards, I'll make sure the legendary Pokemon disappear after they've been caught. I'll be posting soon when it's uploaded.

EDIT: UPDATED ROM POSTED
The Rom I just uploaded fixes all of the above problems mentioned in this post. Also, here's a look of more progress that's been made for Dark Rising 1.5:

An Update on Dark Rising 2 will be posted in the first week of the new year as well.
Thanks for the info..DarkRising 1 was awesome..can't wait for DR2!!!!
Old December 31st, 2012, 02:58 AM
rockotazu2u
Unhatched Egg

can you tell me how can i get out the frozen dungeon to reach to another city ? , it seems like whenever i get out the dungeon frozen , i find myself out front of the door from amary´s room . + I dont know what can i find in frozen dungeon , all what i found its hm07 and a TM , does this dungeon have something else ?

P/S : btw , dark rising is actually the best hack that i ever play at the moment . thank you for the game
Old December 31st, 2012, 03:20 AM

@DRG: Have you fixed the repetition of battle events in almost everything? Likeeeeee, the one with Brock and Entei in Atlantic Cave, the one with Ivan in Battle Cave, and Zachery in Mystic Falls. It's like, everytime I fly to Mystic Falls, and go up towars Nursery Road, I have to batlle that freak again.

Anyways, great update!!

And with regards to the moves, there's a physical/special split right? If I'm right, Night Slash, Shadow Claw and Ice Punch are special? It should've been physical.. right? :D I couldn't kill a level 70 Hydreigon with a level 100 Weavile. And yes, it is EV trained with max Attack and Speed. And it has an Adamant nature.

That would be all. :D
Old December 31st, 2012, 03:37 AM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockotazu2u View Post
can you tell me how can i get out the frozen dungeon to reach to another city ? , it seems like whenever i get out the dungeon frozen , i find myself out front of the door from amary´s room . + I dont know what can i find in frozen dungeon , all what i found its hm07 and a TM , does this dungeon have something else ?

P/S : btw , dark rising is actually the best hack that i ever play at the moment . thank you for the game
Thanks. If you walk up between the Waterfall, you'll enter an area that will eventually bring you to a part of the cave where Kaz is. After that, walk up and you'll enter Kyurem's Den. Hope that helps. If not, PM me and I'll assist you farther.

Quote:
@DRG: Have you fixed the repetition of battle events in almost everything? Likeeeeee, the one with Brock and Entei in Atlantic Cave, the one with Ivan in Battle Cave, and Zachery in Mystic Falls. It's like, everytime I fly to Mystic Falls, and go up towars Nursery Road, I have to batlle that freak again.

Anyways, great update!!

And with regards to the moves, there's a physical/special split right? If I'm right, Night Slash, Shadow Claw and Ice Punch are special? It should've been physical.. right? :D I couldn't kill a level 70 Hydreigon with a level 100 Weavile. And yes, it is EV trained with max Attack and Speed. And it has an Adamant nature.

That would be all. :D
I'll be fixing those after the holidays. But no, there's no physical/special split because Tajaros said the program would ruin the hack. But hey, at least ya Adamant Weavile still KO'd the Hydriegon lol
Old December 31st, 2012, 04:16 AM

Quote:
I'll be fixing those after the holidays. But no, there's no physical/special split because Tajaros said the program would ruin the hack. But hey, at least ya Adamant Weavile still KO'd the Hydriegon lol
Great, and here I was restarting the game three times thinking of nice movesets for my pokes. But ok, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch Alakazam to the rescue!!! :D

Oh yeah, man! I spent 2 whole days (well, I spent 48 hours of playing time) training that Weavile!
Old December 31st, 2012, 06:14 AM
rockotazu2u
Unhatched Egg

i found out the way , :> thanks a lot for the tips <3
Old December 31st, 2012, 08:03 AM
Dialga255

I have a question. I have a two masterballs and i am now in nows men land and i can battle with landorus . am i suposed catch him with masterball or ...
Old December 31st, 2012, 10:34 AM
Kivat

Quote:
So wait, this hack DOESN'T have the split then..., nuts. Is this a problem with all 3rd Gen hacks? I ask because iirc, Liquid Crystal has that problem too, though I'm sure not if you're using the same program.

you should probably remove that bit in your topic post about the game having the Phys/Spec split though (although you can claim that it does, just not the 4th Gen+ split )
Old December 31st, 2012, 10:40 AM
Banjora Marxvile
Oui Oui Si Si Ja Ja Da Da

Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kivat View Post
So wait, this hack DOESN'T have the split then..., nuts. Is this a problem with all 3rd Gen hacks? I ask because iirc, Liquid Crystal has that problem too, though I'm sure not if you're using the same program.

you should probably remove that bit in your topic post about the game having the Phys/Spec split though (although you can claim that it does, just not the 4th Gen+ split ;))
Technically, as the hack was already started and used some free offsets, it may mess up those offsets. If the program or whatever was used before the hack was started, then it would be implemented, hence why it is a problem now.

But yeah, definitely remove that part from your first post if it is still there, as it may be misleading :P

Man of Steel
He harbors no shame
Got cut a raw deal
But he holds no blame
Gone and forgot to feel
Numb for pretentious pain
As he spins the wheel
There's no loss nor no gain...

Nerves o
f Steel
He must remain
Even if it kills
To remember my name
A view to a thrill
Like Campari and Champagne
I'm on the rocks
Please tell me, What Is My Name?

Old December 31st, 2012, 01:26 PM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banjora Marxvile View Post
Technically, as the hack was already started and used some free offsets, it may mess up those offsets. If the program or whatever was used before the hack was started, then it would be implemented, hence why it is a problem now.

But yeah, definitely remove that part from your first post if it is still there, as it may be misleading
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kivat View Post

you should probably remove that bit in your topic post about the game having the Phys/Spec split though (although you can claim that it does, just not the 4th Gen+ split )

Yeah, it's removed. Thanks guys. I planed to have it in the hack but for some reason, after I already started working on the hack, it didn't work and completely ruined the hack. I to this day haven't figured out the problem and yea I heard the physical/special split has been a problem for other hacks as well that tried to have it programmed into it.
Old December 31st, 2012, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dialga255 View Post
I have a question. I have a two masterballs and i am now in nows men land and i can battle with landorus . am i suposed catch him with masterball or ...
I suggest you don't. Reserve those Masterballs.. forr:

Spoiler:

Perhaps.. Rayquaza? or Arceus? There are tons of other great legendaries in the game.
Old December 31st, 2012, 07:39 PM
lugia.199x

Quote:
An updated rom FINALLY fixing this Larvesta issue will be posted in an hour. He'll now listen to you and the House will opened. Also, the problem of ENVY at the end of the hack will be fixed as well. With these problems now fixed, all major bugs should now be gone according to everyone's playthrough. The main problems, which are the following; Sydney at Mystic Falls Larvesta not listening and can't enter the house Amaris's Mansion warps not warping the player right Envy's battle at the end of the hack Adrian in Numassity City Sydney and Dray not bringing you to the HQ The 4 Legendary Trainers will have their own Trainer Sprites shown when you battle them now instead of the elite 4. Kayo's script after you battle him on Trilogy Island. All of these events are now fixed within the update I'll be releasing in an hour. Afterwards, I'll make sure the legendary Pokemon disappear after they've been caught. I'll be posting soon when it's uploaded. EDIT: UPDATED ROM POSTED The Rom I just uploaded fixes all of the above problems mentioned in this post. Also, here's a look of more progress that's been made for Dark Rising 1.5: Mystic Falls Grass Isle An Update on Dark Rising 2 will be posted in the first week of the new year as well.
Hey DarkRisingGirl ! Is this a complete hack already or just 8th gym long ?? P/s: tkank u for this wonderful hack
Old December 31st, 2012, 09:21 PM
Kivat

Dark Rising 1.5 looks really promising, love the tileset you used . Hopefully you get the Phys/Spec split working for 1.5 or 2.0! Happy New Year! lol
Old December 31st, 2012, 09:28 PM
InToXiC8D
Unhatched Egg

There's a hiker who's battle crashes my game. Not sure if its a rom patching problem or something else, but I can't do anything about it simply because I'm on a mac :/ It's in Dragon Valley above two strength boulders.
Old December 31st, 2012, 10:14 PM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Quote:
Originally Posted by InToXiC8D View Post
There's a hiker who's battle crashes my game. Not sure if its a rom patching problem or something else, but I can't do anything about it simply because I'm on a mac :/ It's in Dragon Valley above two strength boulders.
Thanks, I've seen this was reported before too. I'll look into it now, probably using a hiker's sprite that was corrupted and I forgot to switch it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lugia.199x View Post
Hey DarkRisingGirl ! Is this a complete hack already or just 8th gym long ?? P/s: tkank u for this wonderful hack
It's a complete hack. The sequel will start off exactly where this one leaves off.

BTW everyone, Dark Rising 2 has a lot of Pokemon that wasn't in this hack and a good amount from this one as well. I've already completely inserted all of the Pokemon in it. Right now it's just in the process of being scripted and see where things'll go in it. It's gonna be more serious than the 1st one and bigger as well. Plus I promise all of the maps will be completely original and better layed out. For those who have defeated Max & Giovanni in dark rising 1, have you kinda got a clue on who's going to be the secondary enemy in dark rising 2? It's gonna be intense lol.
Old December 31st, 2012, 10:22 PM
lugia.199x

Quote:
Thanks, I've seen this was reported before too. I'll look into it now, probably using a hiker's sprite that was corrupted and I forgot to switch it. It's a complete hack. The sequel will start off exactly where this one leaves off. BTW everyone, Dark Rising 2 has a lot of Pokemon that wasn't in this hack and a good amount from this one as well. I've already completely inserted all of the Pokemon in it. Right now it's just in the process of being scripted and see where things'll go in it. It's gonna be more serious than the 1st one and bigger as well. Plus I promise all of the maps will be completely original and better layed out. For those who have defeated Max & Giovanni in dark rising 1, have you kinda got a clue on who's going to be the secondary enemy in dark rising 2? It's gonna be intense lol.
Wow !!! DR2 sound awesome, looking foward to beta 1
Old December 31st, 2012, 11:24 PM

Yay! Baton Passing Ninjask at DR2! Can't wait!!! Woohoo! I feel so good.

Finished playing more than 45+ hacked and official Pokemon games altogether. :D
I have never tried hacking.. But I have lots of kinda "wacky" ideas for some. *sigh*

"I don't live by my name, but at least I can exceed your expectations. "

I may make Youtube walkthroughs about some games, you could suggest. I just need the appropriate tools.

Follow me on Twitter: @WhatevaBlahBlah
Add me as a friend on Facebook: [email protected]
Old December 31st, 2012, 11:29 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by llsilverll View Post
Great Hack, Ummm.... this is my first time to post ... i saw a lot of bugs/errors , i fixed it myself using AM .. and GREAT HACK ! Loved it ! Can't wait for DR2 ! Can i Suggest Something ? Can you Lock Your Rom using RHEA ? Because My Cousin Edited some pokemon , especially Emolga ,, he changed the stats to 255 (MAX) Damn that guy ! Anyways . Looking Forward for Part 2 ! Love Ya DRG And Tajaros !
If you know the RHEA, you can lock it yourself...
Or not allow your cousin to edit some things

Quote:
Maybe it's me, but I don't like the house tiles for Mystic Falls... PC and Mart are really overused ones and same as DR 1... and those houses... I don't know, they kinda don't work well...
Would it be possible to change them?
Oh and by the way, the rock has green corners... someone is bound to point that tile error =D

Quote:
@Ash493: Okayy, (speechless like a noob), soooo, could PM me or post what is that STAB? I'm not that familiar with thoseee, thingys. XD
Same Type Attack Bonus, 150% attack power when attacking with attack corresponding to Pokémon's type.
Old December 31st, 2012, 11:53 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Damn I am grinded to play DrG 1 still but now soon there will be another DrG hack. What should I do!!!
Old January 1st, 2013, 02:00 AM
kensarcher
Hack Addict

a bug encountered @ dragons path... theres a trainer(hiker) beside the 2 boulders, when i challenge him the game crash and it says "bad jump"

pls help me trough this
Pokemon Victory Fire and
Pokemon Ruby Destiny Life of Guardians
Pokemon Ruby Destiny Reign Of Legends
Pokemon Liquid Crystal
Pokemon Red: Red Story

________________________< My Pokemon Dark Rising Team>___________________________
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links