The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 1st, 2013, 02:21 AM
4thGenAce:D
I don't live by my name...

Nature: Jolly

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by kensarcher View Post
a bug encountered @ dragons path... theres a trainer(hiker) beside the 2 boulders, when i challenge him the game crash and it says "bad jump"

pls help me trough this
If I'm right, it was already reported and DRG said she would be fixing that.

Finished playing more than 45+ hacked and official Pokemon games altogether. :D
I have never tried hacking.. But I have lots of kinda "wacky" ideas for some. *sigh*

"I don't live by my name, but at least I can exceed your expectations. "

I may make Youtube walkthroughs about some games, you could suggest. I just need the appropriate tools.

Follow me on Twitter: @WhatevaBlahBlah
Add me as a friend on Facebook: [email protected]
Old January 1st, 2013, 03:01 AM
kensarcher
Hack Addict

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thGenAce:D View Post

im proud filipino 2.. ge dl ko na lng ulit pre thanks
Old January 1st, 2013, 03:03 AM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thGenAce:D View Post
UPDATED ROM POSTED

I just uploaded a Rom with the hiker in the dragon valley fixed. As expected, he had the corrupted hiker's sprite but now he has the working one. Everything should be all clear. Other then the Legendaries not disappearing & the re-occuring events, the hack is pretty much bug free up to this point. Thanks for playing everyone & telling me each of the problems.
Old January 1st, 2013, 03:15 AM
shreyanshvalentino

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRisingGirl View Post
UPDATED ROM POSTED

I just uploaded a Rom with the hiker in the dragon valley fixed. As expected, he had the corrupted hiker's sprite but now he has the working one. Everything should be all clear. Other then the Legendaries not disappearing & the re-occuring events, the hack is pretty much bug free up to this point. Thanks for playing everyone & telling me each of the problems.
That's awesome!!!!
& ya btw does the re-occuring events affect the gameplay in any way???bad eggs or something like that??

edit- where exactly if groudon present in the inferno mountain....plzzz say

Last edited by shreyanshvalentino; January 1st, 2013 at 03:38 AM.
Old January 1st, 2013, 03:39 AM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Quote:
Originally Posted by shreyanshvalentino View Post
That's awesome!!!!
& ya btw does the re-occuring events affect the gameplay in any way???bad eggs or something like that??
No, not at all. They just re-appear due to me not setting those specific events up properly. For some players, the re-occuring is good for when you want multiple of the same legendary (i.e. Victini) & sometimes it's annoying when you want to re-enter a certain place for whatever reason and have to do an extra battle everytime you go in the specific place. But don't worry, they don't affect the gameplay at all.

I also updated the wild Pokemon list with the Legendaries that are in the hack as well. This is for new players that didn't see my posts of which legendaries are available.

Response to above post's edit: Groudon is hidden in Inferno Mountain in a part that's blocked off by boulders. You have to defeat Kisho in order to get Strength. With Strength, you can move those boulders and attempt to get Groudon on your team.

Since it's New Years Day, here's a look at the newly redesigned Salem, Volair Forest, and the place where you battle V in front of the boat being taken over by Darugis:

Salem
Volair Forest
Outside of the Ship

The ship has yet to be inserted and we're still working on cleaning up the tiles. Right now, Nightkymz is focused on inserting the specific tiles we'll be using for each place. And yes, we're going to insert a new pokecenter and mart when we're done with all of the revamped maps.

Also, if you guys really enjoyed the hack, go vote for Dark Rising in the Hack of the Year thread at the hack showcase. I'm not even sure if it's still going on lol, but if it is, choose a category you feel Dark Rising fit the best in out of all of the other awesome hacks on the forum. Thanks everyone.

Last edited by DarkRisingGirl; January 1st, 2013 at 04:40 AM.
Old January 1st, 2013, 04:17 AM
shreyanshvalentino

Quote:
No, not at all. They just re-appear due to me not setting those specific events up properly. For some players, the re-occuring is good for when you want multiple of the same legendary (i.e. Victini) & sometimes it's annoying when you want to re-enter a certain place for whatever reason and have to do an extra battle everytime you go in the specific place. But don't worry, they don't affect the gameplay at all.

I also updated the wild Pokemon list with the Legendaries that are in the hack as well. This is for new players that didn't see my posts of which legendaries are available.

Response to above post's edit: Groudon is hidden in Inferno Mountain in a part that's blocked off by boulders. You have to defeat Kisho in order to get Strength. With Strength, you can move those boulders and attempt to get Groudon on your team.
hey thanks for your timely reply..I've moved those boulders blocking my path but i can't enter the cave ahead of me....
Old January 1st, 2013, 04:25 AM
~CreamyChoco~
Happy new year to everyone

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~CreamyChoco~ Send a message via Skype™ to ~CreamyChoco~
nice hack! i love it very much i hope you can teach me how to hack i already got the programs but i am lazy to do something

Shines i caught
Old January 1st, 2013, 04:39 AM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Quote:
Originally Posted by shreyanshvalentino View Post
hey thanks for your timely reply..I've moved those boulders blocking my path but i can't enter the cave ahead of me....
Fixed, you can go through now ^.^. Just be sure to exit in and out of the specific area first then try to go inside.
Old January 1st, 2013, 05:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kensarcher View Post
im proud filipino 2.. ge dl ko na lng ulit pre thanks
Pre, nasa rules yata na dapat English ang mga posts. HAHAHA. Ge, PM mo ako kung taga-saan ka.
-----------------

Dude, it's in the rules that you should use English when posting. HAHA. PM me where are you from.

@DRG: Sure, no prob. Over-all favorite hack? HAHA. Nice update.
Oh yeah!! The PC! Good thing I read that bad eggs word. I always get bad eggs, one from the day care, and the rest at the storage system. I just get nervous cause they mighttt.. ya know.. take over the pokemon I have there? XD

It is fixable.. isn't it?

I have never tried hacking.. But I have lots of kinda "wacky" ideas for some. *sigh*

I may make Youtube walkthroughs about some games, you could suggest. I just need the appropriate tools.

Last edited by 4thGenAce:D; January 1st, 2013 at 05:25 AM. Reason: Just forgot something. :D
Old January 1st, 2013, 05:08 AM
theanhvn

Why don't you edit the map? The map's just the same as Kanto map and lots of thing you use like the fire red rom? Why don't you edit it. I think if you edit all of thing like FR. This will be a amazing hack.
I was defeat Adrian today. Thanks for the great hack.
Sorry for my bad English.

Last edited by theanhvn; January 1st, 2013 at 05:24 AM.
Old January 1st, 2013, 05:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theanhvn View Post
Why don't you edit the map? The map's just the same as Kanto map and lots of thing you use like the fire red rom? Why don't you edit it. I think if you edit all of thing like FR. This will be a amazing hack.
I was defeat Adrian today. Thanks for the great hack.
Sorry for my bad English.
I think I will have to agree to ya. Lots of stuff from the base rom were unchanged. But I wonder if DarkRisingGirl would do just that at Dark Rising 1.5?

And wow, you sure are good. Well, I'm still far away from ya since umm. I restarted thrice (Man I trained that Adamant Weavile so harrddd, why DRG? XD).

Quote:
BTW everyone, Dark Rising 2 has a lot of Pokemon that wasn't in this hack and a good amount from this one as well. I've already completely inserted all of the Pokemon in it. Right now it's just in the process of being scripted and see where things'll go in it. It's gonna be more serious than the 1st one and bigger as well. Plus I promise all of the maps will be completely original and better layed out. For those who have defeated Max & Giovanni in dark rising 1, have you kinda got a clue on who's going to be the secondary enemy in dark rising 2? It's gonna be intense lol.
Yah, I got it. Man that would be intense. XD But, could you add companions with that to make the battles double battles? It would be so cool playing with players from the previous games like Steven or Cynthia.

Last edited by 4thGenAce:D; January 1st, 2013 at 05:37 AM. Reason: *sigh* Mistake.. Again. :P
Old January 1st, 2013, 05:43 AM
theanhvn

Well, I use Jolteon, just Sand-Attack to reduce accury, save state and won after 15 minutes.
Old January 1st, 2013, 05:54 AM
GozetaGX
Just a passerby Trainer.

Hello,i want to ask..Is this game already complete like Pokemon Flora Sky and other?Or still in progress?and what this Dark Rising 1 and Dark Rising 2 you guys talking about o.O?

Old January 1st, 2013, 05:59 AM
RoboPoke
Unhatched Egg

Nice tiles i will play this rom hack later.
Well i am offering a solution... i am putting together a team of newbie rom hackers .
This is almost like an apprenticeship and by the time you want to leave.
You will have enough proof of work to get you into a team or maybe you just want to gain the skills and experience of being in a team.
PM me for more details.
Old January 1st, 2013, 06:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GozetaGX View Post
Hello,i want to ask..Is this game already complete like Pokemon Flora Sky and other?Or still in progress?and what this Dark Rising 1 and Dark Rising 2 you guys talking about o.O?
Yes. The game is complete. And this game is Dark Rising 1, well obviously, the first part of a trilogy. Dark Rising 2 is the second one, and DRG is working on it already(?)

Hope I helped. :D

LAST POST BEFORE SIGN OUT WOOT WOOT!
wait.. A PM first. :D

Old January 1st, 2013, 06:29 AM
Dialga255

I just battled on trilogy island and beat kayo or kaz ( i dont know his name) and after batlle the guy with yellow ( Or gren ) say something like this :you failed darugiss bla bla and text himfelf paste over another and last thing that i understand is stop or something like that. Did somethng supossed to hapend after battle with kayo or i just can go behind these treiners on the path that bring me to the water on which i can swim.
Old January 1st, 2013, 07:09 AM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dialga255 View Post
I just battled on trilogy island and beat kayo or kaz ( i dont know his name) and after batlle the guy with yellow ( Or gren ) say something like this :you failed darugiss bla bla and text himfelf paste over another and last thing that i understand is stop or something like that. Did somethng supossed to hapend after battle with kayo or i just can go behind these treiners on the path that bring me to the water on which i can swim.
You can go pass him. I still have to fix that ending txt. Basically, the Yellow haired guy tells Kayo to offer his soul since he lost the battle, the player says stop, but Kayo tells the player to mind his own business, a lost is a lost. You'll be able to face the yellow haired guy later on in the hack.
Old January 1st, 2013, 07:21 AM
InToXiC8D
Unhatched Egg

Yay finally finished this awesome (and annoyingly hard XD) hack with a very under levelled team of lvl 95 Shaymin, lvl 100 Dragonite, lvl 76 Charizard, lvl 75 Victini, lvl 95 Sawk, and lvl 90 Rayquaza. Probs found it hard cos I was so under levelled lol. Can't wait for DR2 to come out, especially since it'll be even more epic than this one.
Old January 1st, 2013, 07:25 AM
theanhvn

I think you should make the "easy version'' Adridan should be 65-70 is ok.
I train so hard, my pokemon is level 55 after 3rd gym, 70 after 5th gym and 93 when defeat Blitz.
Old January 1st, 2013, 08:54 AM
GozetaGX
Just a passerby Trainer.

Hep T^T...When i try to exit the house..I somehow can't exit it :O

Old January 1st, 2013, 09:13 AM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Quote:
Hep T^T...When i try to exit the house..I somehow can't exit it :O
That's weird, no one's ever had that problem and I just checked, it's working fine. Did you patch it to a clean fire red rom?
Old January 1st, 2013, 09:14 AM
GozetaGX
Just a passerby Trainer.

I patch it on Fire Red U 1.0

Old January 1st, 2013, 09:20 AM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Quote:
I patch it on Fire Red U 1.0
I just PM'd you on the matter.
Old January 1st, 2013, 01:04 PM
Orpheus
Fml

Nature: Calm
HOW do you fit all the pokemon in one game? in any case i can't wait for the game to be finished

Pair

Theme

CSS by Sheep

Old January 1st, 2013, 01:50 PM
PokemonMasters
Always Remember Forever&After

Nature: Calm
Just wondering, why is the PC in Dark Rising 1.5 messed up?

+ForeverDash on PC's Battle Server | Pair | VM/PM |Partner In Crime
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here