The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon Gaming Central

Notices

Pokémon Gaming Central For topics that aren't necessarily restricted to one game, Pokémon Gaming Central ranges from comparing and contrasting the differences in the gaming generations to discussing the gaming franchise as a whole.

Old December 31st, 2012 (10:38 AM).
AdrianD
Competitive Trainer

Nature: Serious
What is your first pokemon that you hatching or catching for the New Year. Or what which is the first for those of you who are in the first of the new year already
Old December 31st, 2012 (11:16 AM).
Arlo

I haven't gotten that far yet. The first task for the new year, just because it's a new month and thus a new season, is to make sure that I've got Deerling in my party in each of my games so they'll change forms and I can show them to the scientists.

Beyond that - in my White, I'm in White Forest hunting for a couple of Ralts - one male and one female, either to build into a Gallade and a Gardevoir or to breed for others to build into a Gallade and a Gardevoir. I spun circles for about an hour this morning, but didn't find one, so if I don't find one before the day's out, they'll be the first for the new year. In Black, I'm at the entrance to Chargestone Cave, but I'm not sure when I'll get back to that. It probably won't be for at least a day or two though, so whatever I catch first in there will be the first for the new year. Probably a Joltik, though hopefully a Tynamo.
Old December 31st, 2012 (11:18 AM).
Volcanix769
Known as the Quilava Guy!

Nature: Careful
I'm currently getting a Hippopatos for my Sandstorm team. And hatching a Shroomish.
Old January 1st, 2013 (02:30 PM).
Arlo

As it turned out (since I managed to catch a breeding pair of Ralts yesterday) the first pokemon of the New Year was a level 21 Jolly Steadfast Tyrogue from a swarm on Route 10, which I think I'll evolve into a Hitmonlee. I hung around long enough to catch a few other Tyrogues, but none that stood out as much as that one.
Old January 1st, 2013 (02:41 PM). Edited January 1st, 2013 by PokéZoom.
PokéZoom
~Gotta Catch Em All

I just hatched a shiny Sandile! :D
2nd Pokémon of the year, but oh well. First was a normal Sandile.

It's the next chapter, the ultimate goal! Ready for battle, brave and bold!
PokéZoom.com | PokéZoom Forums | PokéZoom Oekaki
Old January 1st, 2013 (03:00 PM).
Perico
Ripper

Nature: Gentle
I have to say that the first Pokemon I caught (at 10 AM) it was a Deoxys from Birth Island in Emerald. Yes, it is not something usual, but I was recording some videos for my channel on Youtube, and I started with how to get Birth Island and catch Deoxys.

Hatching? Hmm, I haven't and I'm not planning to hatch any right now.

Allez, hop!
Old January 1st, 2013 (06:07 PM).
Brendino
Oh good grief.

Nature: Quiet
I'm not much of a breeder, so I don't plan on hatching any eggs, but I'm thinking that the first Pokemon that I'll end up catching this year is Aron. I loved using it (and it's evolutions) back on Sapphire, and I didn't find out until just the other day that you can find them in Mistralton Cave.

(reduced activity through december, poke me if you need me)
Old January 1st, 2013 (08:02 PM). Edited January 1st, 2013 by AdrianD.
AdrianD
Competitive Trainer

Hatched a Gible. :) I was breeding multiple Gibles tho lol

Also got N's Purrloin
Old January 1st, 2013 (08:18 PM).
Sassy Milkshake
It's ok to cry.

Nature: Sassy
Caught a Drifblim exploring post-game Unova. It's weird seeing all these old Pokemon after seeing none of them for the entire game.

Old January 1st, 2013 (08:25 PM).
rageahollic33
MrUmbreonFan

my first pokemon I caught for 2013 was a ghastly in crystal version and hatched togepi lol

Sponsored Links