The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Advertise here

Old December 2nd, 2012, 08:23 PM
OrangeNess
Layton Lover

Nature: Docile

Advertise here
How many loose cannons are in this RP? 'Cause I'm ready for round 8! I think it's round 8, anyway... Anyway, I've come up with a character that will hopefully finally get me in! Be prepared to be amazed with my character that I will finish in the near future. So be waiting for my unveilance of my totally insane Vileplume.
Old December 2nd, 2012, 09:12 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Nature: Hardy
@Orange: Hailey is no loose cannon, but she is a murderous sociopath!~ I'm actually working on a joint post with her though.

I just remembered you totally aren't actually in the RP just now. |D My bad. Post away and we'll see.

Last edited by PkMnTrainer Yellow; December 2nd, 2012 at 09:30 PM.
Old December 3rd, 2012, 06:36 PM
OrangeNess
Layton Lover

Nature: Docile
I'll get it up soon! I can guarentee, it will be the best one I have done so far.
Old December 8th, 2012, 08:50 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
So, Khawill, now would be the time to find James and Aria. We'll be in the eastern entrance to it, quite near the church thing in the city.

I think I'll come up with another character soon... The idea of a Ninetales wielder seems interesting...
Old December 8th, 2012, 09:17 PM
Aques Keus
Swaggins
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
Just interacted bro, brosky, brodosky, brodomondosky. I'm done lol.

Just in case you haven't been reading Sparks junk, she is paralyzed soo yea, theres that.

Frio & Elise || Jayce & Jayce 2
Old December 9th, 2012, 11:34 AM
dcjboi
With Quiet Courage

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to dcjboi
I need to check the OOC more often.. I'm falling behind the community. Anyways anyone's RP character near Coronet?

Old December 9th, 2012, 02:03 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

@dcjboi: Lucy and Amethyst are in a village on the offside of the mountain.
Old December 9th, 2012, 04:19 PM
dcjboi
With Quiet Courage

^ Responded with a slight interruption to that scene of Amethyst's parent;s graves. Kinda made me think in a serious way how sad that made me feel. Anyways hope the post was good enough

Old December 10th, 2012, 11:07 AM
Dusk
Fighting to Renew my Past...

Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcjboi View Post
^^^ Responded with a slight interruption to that scene of Amethyst's parent;s graves. Kinda made me think in a serious way how sad that made me feel. Anyways hope the post was good enough
The emotions work! Success!

I'll be putting up a post hopefully soon.

Old December 10th, 2012, 01:30 PM
TornZero
Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader

Send a message via Skype™ to TornZero
IceFyr, Khawill, as a warning: You're falling under the 100 word minimum again. Remember to use this site to make sure you're at least hitting that much so Skymin doesn't have to get on you about it.

I will be moving my account to Songbird over the course of immediately. The signature will stay as is for posterity and reference.
Old December 10th, 2012, 04:52 PM
dcjboi
With Quiet Courage

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfOfEve View Post
The emotions work! Success!

I'll be putting up a post hopefully soon.
My post felt like a fail. Lucy's reaction made me laugh for a moment because it felt random to me. Kinda curious to where your story with the old man is going.

Old December 10th, 2012, 06:50 PM
Dusk

He's not old, he's just gone by with the bare essentials for quite a while. Anyways, his story was planned ever since I started on Fallout, so it should be interesting; and it looks like I'll be sharing it with one more person!

Anyways, I'll be posting tomorrow, hopefully to make up for the poorly-made post today.

Old December 11th, 2012, 04:15 PM
dcjboi
With Quiet Courage

XD Sorry I keep thinking that he's an old guy. When I typed my post I had to correct that. I guess I forgot soon after

Old December 12th, 2012, 08:58 AM
Dusk

There's a very secret SPOILER ALERT somewhere in the latest post.

One Year here at PC!

Old December 14th, 2012, 08:06 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

As you all can see a rather cataclysmic event shook the world of Fallout recently. The main post has been updated to reflect Eterna City's complete destruction. Other cities will be reacting to the disaster as well.
Old December 18th, 2012, 11:54 AM
Hovde

Nature: Quiet
hey, mind if i join in again? i found out that i can use the cached version of google to get past the webfilter to get to this site.

Old December 19th, 2012, 03:05 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

@Hovde: Well, alright. If you think that'll continue to work for you. o3o; Sure!
Old December 19th, 2012, 03:14 PM
machomuu
The Lights in the Sky are Stars
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Just a heads up, I'll be posting soon. There's a lot of planning I want to do for Mako and Creed, which is largely the reason that I haven't posted (it's not because I've lost interest; I very much enjoy this RP).
Old December 24th, 2012, 12:47 AM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

@Machomuu: Hahaha... I see. It's unfortunate that there is no longer an Eterna City waiting for them~ I'm curious to see if you had that too calculated into your plans, or whether I kind of sort of dropped a bomb just now.
Old December 24th, 2012, 01:14 PM
machomuu
The Lights in the Sky are Stars
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
@Yellow - Yeah, I read about what happened to Eterna a while back. I have plans for him on his journey to the city...er...at least, what's left of it.

Last edited by machomuu; December 24th, 2012 at 01:23 PM.
Old December 30th, 2012, 10:52 PM
Kirito-kun
~Pokemon Sword Online~

Name:Kazuto Kirito
Sex:Male
Apperance:
Personality:Kazuto is a plain,collected,calm,polite,nice guy.A little stubborness is added to his personality,he is also a little bit lazy.Kazuto is a good athlete which is one of the main things that makes him move more.
History:Kazuto escaped in his once loved city,Jubilife city.Knowing where to go he managed to get to Mt. Coronet and get his own pokespirit.Then he quickly set off a journey towards a place he knows where he can rest:Children's city (a.k.a Hearthome city)
Pokéspirit
Species:Dragonite
Nicknamepriggan
Personality:Kazuto fused with a dragonite spirit,being calm,collected and a little bit naughty.Kazuto found his perfect pokespirit for him.
Moves:Thunder,Iron Tail,Fireblast,Draco Meteor,Protect and Giga Impact
Opening Post:It was dawn, the breeze flew calmly. All the tree's in the forest leave's flew past him as he was getting closer to Children's city"Wait a minute,i can fuse with my pokespirit to get a little faster to Children's city"He thought to himself.So he fused with his spirit and flew up into the sky."Now this is more like it!"He said with a smile on his face
Old December 30th, 2012, 11:04 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

@Kirito-Kun: Ouch... There are two ways we can judge an SU. We can judge it on the Personality and History, or the Opening Post. I'm afraid that all three sections of your SU that are up for judging are extremely short and don't provide us with any means of properly evaluating your character. That being said, we need a /lot/ more details in the personaliy / history section, or a significantly better opening post. (I might recommend the former. It's easier.)

I apologize if it comes off as strict, however it's my belief that the RP will be funner for you once you /do/ get in if you take the time to make a great character.
Old January 1st, 2013, 03:40 PM
TornZero
Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader

Send a message via Skype™ to TornZero
I am going to warn you all now: You are going to haaaaaate me. You will see why very soon.

I will be moving my account to Songbird over the course of immediately. The signature will stay as is for posterity and reference.
Old January 1st, 2013, 04:56 PM
Dusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by TornZero View Post
I am going to warn you all now: You are going to haaaaaate me. You will see why very soon.
Eh? Why is that? How could we possibly hate you?

Old January 5th, 2013, 12:02 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
Name: Kotowa Yamada

Nickname: Koto

Sex: male

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Koto is quite withdrawn, and has reacted badly to mistreatment. This has left him in an unstable mental state on the verge of insanity. The gaining of his Houndoom has made him much more vicious, attacjking almost anyone he sees. He believes that everyone will hurt him, and tries to stay away from people. Most of the time he is aware of his surroundings, and is capable of a conversation, if you can get him to actually talk to you. Occasionally, hhe will drop into insanity, acting very much like a rabid animal. When in this state, Koto resorts to cannibalism, but avoids it when he's conscious. When he does get into a conversation, he tends to do more gestures than actually talking.

History: Koto grew up in Eterna City, and his parents resentfully raised him, only providing the basic nececities. He was almost always being chased through alleys by a group of teenagers (16-18). Koto soon grew accustomed to the backstreets, and started to evade pursuit more and more often. Once, he actually was chased out of the town, and had to live in the forest for a few days before the gang decided to give up on the chase. Instead of returning 'home', Koto ran in the other direction, eventually coming to Mount Coronet. Thinking that he could hide at the top, he climbed it. However, once he arrived, he was surprised to find a spire made of crystal, and a large cloud around it. But it wasn't a cloud, as Kasai later explained. It was spirits. Kasai joined with Koto. Of course, he was scared out of his wits with the change, and went mad for a few days before finally grasping what he had gained. He eventually went back to Eterna City, only to see the gang waiting for him. He tried to stand up for himself, but they too had spirits. Koto blacked out, and when he awoke, he was carrying a bloody body, and the rest of the gang was chasing him. He now continues running, never stopping, thinking that everyone he meets is one of them. He believes that everyone is trying to kill him.

Pokéspirit:
-Species: Houndoom
-Nickname: Kasai
-Personality: Kasai is quiet, yet straightforward. He occasionally shouts insults at strangers, although only psychic type wielders can hear him. He is essentially a pyromaniac, and loves goading Koto into lighting something on fire. He finds Koto's mental state as a joke, and loves it when Koto dives into insanity. Kasai has helped with this, as he hasn't explained to Koto that he is a separate entity.
-Moves: Thunder Fang, Inferno, Crunch, Shadow Ball, Iron Tail, Flame Charge

Other: Koto never unfuses, as Kasai didn't tell him that it was possible. Also, when Koto speaks, it is unsettling, much like a Houndoom's howl

Opening Post: Koto ran through the forest. They were behind him, following him. They were going to kill him this time. He was sure of it. Dodge right. Jump over the rock. Oh no. They were closer. He came to a rock face, and pressed against it. He was so very dead. Yes he was. There was no doubt about that.

"Hey, kid! Where'd you go?" An older girl shouted out. She was close. Too close. She broke through the brush, and stopped. She was about his height, but so much more powerful. The spines protruding from her back, along with the large claws, betrayed her status as a spirit-person. Koto tried to dissolve out of existence, to no avail,of course. She spotted him, and slowly approached.

"Jeez, kid, calm down. It's not like I'm trying to kill you..." She said. Kasai scoffed and said, "That's what they all say. Screw off, spiney." Koto solemnly nodded and extended his claws.

"That... That is what they all say... Death... Blood... Fear..." Koto said, more to himself than the spirit-person in front of him. She cringed at his unsettling voice. Koto took a step forward.

"You... Want to kill... Me?" He asked, anger apparent in his dark tone.

"Listen, kid. I just want to know your name. Nothing serious. Just chill..." She said, fear creeping into her voice as Koto approached, exposing his fangs as a dog would.

Everything went dark.

Koto shook his head. No. He needed to run. Too late. The girls body lay on the ground, various chunks bitten off. Koto's eyes widened, and he took a few steps back. One more. He turned around and ran. Yes, they'd kill him this time for sure.

Last edited by IceFyr1928; January 5th, 2013 at 03:24 PM.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here