Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat
Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 30th, 2012, 05:48 PM
Sydian
But you're still hungry.

Nature: Timid

Advertise here
I'm not a big fan of rain on days I have to go somewhere like school or doing errands. When I worked at Classic, I liked rain because that meant not a lot of people would want to bother getting out and going to eat lol. I love rain at night and early morning though. I have trouble sleeping and problems with waking up often at night, and the rain is soothing and lulls me to bed easily.

paired to crono
Old December 30th, 2012, 10:38 PM
Apollo
誰か

Nature: Hasty
It doesn't snow in our country, so rain is the closest thing we can get. xD Anyway, I love rain. It's cool and calming. Rain is even more relaxing when it's late afternoon. And the smell is amazing too. :D
just stay strong
'cause you know i'm here for you
i'm here for you
family | vm
Old December 31st, 2012, 12:35 AM
Avishka
bye. o/
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Avishka
i looove rain!! <3 i like its smell and weather is cool after raining
raining season is my fave season and it rains a lot at my place so.. but bcuz of rain all my books get wet D: D:
Pairs | VM | PM | Sister | Previously | Skype.

Old December 31st, 2012, 07:17 AM
Nearsighted king of Ice
We'll get to that tomorrow

Nature: Naive
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Nearsighted king of Ice Send a message via Yahoo to Nearsighted king of Ice
I like the rain, it reminds me of my childhood where it would rain for hours while I watch Pokemon on cartoon network while also playing pokemon games. Basically the rain makes me nostalgic.

Make sense? Oh, what fun is there in making sense?

Black FC: 1592-5761-9212
Pokemon X FC: 2921-9174-9000
Old December 31st, 2012, 09:59 AM
Doppelgänger
Community Supporter

I absolutely love the rain. Its relaxing to me, especially at night when you hear it while falling asleep!
Old December 31st, 2012, 02:33 PM
Squirrel
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
I utterly adore the rain, it's such a brilliant feeling seeing the water fall from the sky down onto the world. If it's light rain then it's calming and gives the air a pleasant chill whereas heavy rain is incredibly exciting and storms are simply superb to be in. The only type of rain I'm not a fan of is that really annoying super light rain which gets you soaked within seconds without you even noticing its raining, but otherwise I love rain.
Old January 1st, 2013, 12:36 PM
Skylands

Nature: Calm
I love heavy rain, without thunder or lightning, when I am sleeping. During the day, I find it less desirable.
Old January 1st, 2013, 11:05 PM
Starsprite
This is how we live!

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to Starsprite
I usually like rain, especially when there's thunder to accompany it. I find the noise kind of soothing. The addition of heavy wind kind of freaks me out though. That always registers as tornado weather in my mind.

My only real problem with rain is that it always seems to occur on the days when I have plans to spend the entire day outside. And it's always cold, heavy rain on those days too.
Old January 1st, 2013, 11:06 PM
Twilight Sky
» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪

Send a message via AIM to Twilight Sky Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Twilight Sky Send a message via Skype™ to Twilight Sky
It only really ruins my day if I plan on going somewhere or going for a walk. Other than that, I don't really mind. XD
Old January 1st, 2013, 11:10 PM
Hikamaru
I have not had my teeth whitened!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
I hate the rain, especially if it makes my hair messy.

I even had to take a day off of work once just cos I got soaked wet by a puddle, which I have a fear of. Rainy days just aren't my thing since I hate using umbrellas.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here