• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

themasterl

BuLo
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 12, 2024
This problem is same as in Flora sky. i think you can go there only once with that event

Ok thanks for the your time i will go now read the topic how to catch all legendary pokemons :)

EDIT: I catch all legendary pokemons, it was a great fun.

thanks for this beautifull hack :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen today
Does nobody know what to do:
Hey, i have a very big problem. As you can see in this video ( youtube.com/watch?v=WXhn1RkRAPI ) at 03:15 KAORI comes to you to tell something about Team Steam or something like that. That doesn't happen with me. I can just pass him.
Is that a bug? Is there something that I can do to let KAORI talk to me? Otherwise I cannot go on with the story.
I play this hack with GameBoid, but I also tried to talk to KAORI with VBA.

Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2013
I hope Someone can make a game where there are all pokemon from kanto-unova(all catchable)(alternate version with baby fakemons), and where you can travel to all regions and meet all characters in pokemon and where your 1st pokemon in your party follows behind you, oh and also be in control where your pokemon flies, so you wont just fly to every healing sites, Pokemon Platinum is the best hacked pokemon game so far, YOU GUYS ROCK!

Years
  • Seen today
Are you playing the latest final version SakeByte made. probably patch the hack into a new ROM might help you
I am playing the version SnakeByte made, yes! I patched the hack into a new rom, but it has not fixed/ solved the problem.

Years
I hope Someone can make a game where there are all pokemon from kanto-unova(all catchable)(alternate version with baby fakemons), and where you can travel to all regions and meet all characters in pokemon and where your 1st pokemon in your party follows behind you, oh and also be in control where your pokemon flies, so you wont just fly to every healing sites, Pokemon Platinum is the best hacked pokemon game so far, YOU GUYS ROCK!
You are asking too much you know. This feature or wish of your's cannot be fitted inside one Rom base. Someone might do this in 2-3 hacks making a triology. I have one hack in my mind where there are all the pokes but available through two versions i-e Flora Sky.

Leafgreen2itsmyidea

Pokémon Master
Years
  • Seen Sep 30, 2013
Most Graphical Appeal
Best Gameplay
Most Engaging
Overall Favorite
These sections have al been won by Light Platinum in HOTY 2012

And it's even the first in the most overall votes!!!! Congratulations

j_Woo

Patnogonian
Years
Hey dudes. great hack, but after I get through the Team Steam Base and get to Drakebreath City, I can't get into the gym. Can anyone help with this? :P

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2013
After finishing both Zhery & Lauren League, i tried to go in Mt. Draken to face Lance but the NPC is blocking me and also, team steam base i cannot get into as the members are outside blocking and you cant talk to them. I havent tried to catch any more of the legendaries as yet.

j_Woo

Patnogonian
Years
You need to go to the cave first.

I can't get into the cave because an NPC says I am not strong enough or something. And when I left the Steam base these dudes were blocking it and they don't have any dialogue. Do I have an unfinished version or something?

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2013
Jus screw them and put in the ghost gameshark cheat and bypass them whoever blocking you. Thats what i did and got all the legendaries

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
Guys I have a problem you know the second gym in the second league she gave me "flounce" was it. I forget the exact name I though it to my charizard when I go to the edge where I should be able to fly on charazard I just get a message saying I could fly there then I am forced back. Rock climb did not have this problem as once I talked to the rock it let me go up.

LCCoolJ95

Limited Capacity
Years
This is one of my favorites Pokemon hacks ever. It's just that some things, I wish they could be implemented:

-Physical/Special Split
-New Moves
-New Pokedex, with new entries
-Stat editing

If the game had these things in, then I would play it more often.

Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2016
I noticed the female surfing sprite looks a bit odd while playing this... Her clothes are different colours, she looks to be wearing goggles and her red barrette and visor are gone... Other than that she looks pretty normal. Not sure if that's just a mistake or something made on purpose... Just thought I'd point it out...

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I noticed the female surfing sprite looks a bit odd while playing this... Her clothes are different colours, she looks to be wearing goggles and her red barrette and visor are gone... Other than that she looks pretty normal. Not sure if that's just a mistake or something made on purpose... Just thought I'd point it out...
It's on purpose, male character also changes into blue.

I don't care about the legendaries, I care about finishing the gameplay...
That guy sometimes stays there even though you finished all the tasks...
Either use walkthrough walls or move him by using Advanced Map.

And I wish I could pull unlimited money out of my armpits. :)
Me too man, me too...

Back