The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 26th, 2012, 07:57 PM
droomph
mmm gurl that 90s
Community Supporter

Nature: Impish
Do you like to be "in your face", or do you try to avoid the situation (or be passive about it)?

Old December 26th, 2012, 09:15 PM
curiousnathan
they said we could be anything

Nature: Careful
Avoid what sorts of situations?

If you mean negative situations, it depends on how I feel. Sometimes I'll go full out and address the issue face on but other times I prefer to stay low and poke at the problem at a later date. I really deal with problems in the smartest way possible, which has proved quite beneficial in some instances.

Last edited by curiousnathan; December 26th, 2012 at 10:14 PM.
Old December 26th, 2012, 09:50 PM
Antemortem
[INSERT A PROFOUND TRUTH]

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to Antemortem
I'm extremely passive about most things and tend to suppress my involvement negative/emotional situations as long as possible. I dislike confrontation because it makes me feel uncomfortable and depending on the situation, I believe it makes the person in question equally as uncomfortable. I'm practically never 'in-your-face' about anything, admittedly.
Old December 26th, 2012, 10:01 PM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Cadance
^pretty much

I hate revealing my true feelings towards people or some things when it comes to confronting. I get really scared and get so emotional because I'm scared of what will the person say about my feelings.

But when the time comes, I go face-to-face with the person when I feel I have the confidence to do so.

DARRELL WALLACE JR.
mudsummer classic 2014 winner | eldora speedway, ohio | july 23, 2014
moderator of fan clubs & groups | battle server moderator

[22:39] ★srinator: ur sig would become so much more better with my name on it
Shining Armour
leave of absence ~ july 26 to aug 3
Old December 26th, 2012, 10:11 PM
Sassy Milkshake
It's ok to cry.

Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious. View Post
If you mean negative situations, it depends on how I feel. Sometimes I'll go full out and adress the issue face on but other times I prefer to stay low and poke at the problem at a later date. I really deal with problems in the smartest way possible, which has proved quite beneficial in some instances.
Probably the most logical way to approach it: change the approach based on how you feel/how the problem presents itself, since every problem will require a different solution.

Yet I'm not always the most logical thinker so I tend to shy away from confrontation and hope things sort of justresolve themselves. If action is required I'll take it, but I never charge into things head first.

Old December 26th, 2012, 10:16 PM
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

Nature: Gentle
I tend to become passive aggressive. And if the notice then I'll either push it aside and say that there is nothing wrong (if I don't want to talk about it) or speak up and be more 'in their face'. Also if they happen to notice my passive aggressiveness more than once. Then that's a sign that I really should say something.
Old December 26th, 2012, 11:13 PM
Mr. Downstairs
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
The problem with me is that generally, I don't care about things. I'm incredibly indifferent about most things that affect my life or my day.

Because of this, I think people take me to be an incredibly passive person and often try to take advantage of me. When something bothers me, I'll address it.
Old December 27th, 2012, 08:01 AM
von Weltschmerz
the first born unicorn

Like ol' Patch up here I'm incredibly indifferent to the world around me. But you cross the line, I'm sure as hella gonna let you know. It can't be any simpler than that, aha.
Old December 27th, 2012, 10:10 PM
PlatinumDude
Nyeh?
Community Supporter

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
I'm indifferent towards most situations, so that makes me mostly passive about them.

Old December 29th, 2012, 05:59 PM
Katholic Nun
of the Khristian Kollection

Nature: Adamant
I avoid negative situations like the plague. I just don't deal with them. They'll either sort themselves out or I'll end up taking the easy way out so that I can end it as quick as I can.

Moderator of General Chat
PAIR(S)|NOW|TUMBLR
"like when AT&T was paying for our meals in dallas you bet your ass I ordered the lamb" - Oryx, 2014 A.D.
Old December 29th, 2012, 06:18 PM
Brynjolf
It's so overt it's covert

I'm a pretty passive person, but I like to think to myself, "I told you so" when I turn out to be right in a situation. I'm not quite sure what kind of situation you mean, though.
Old January 2nd, 2013, 06:43 AM
Twilight Sky
» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪

Send a message via AIM to Twilight Sky Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Twilight Sky Send a message via Skype™ to Twilight Sky
I'll be direct if the situation deems it necessary, but otherwise I'd like to avoid it if it all possible.
Old January 2nd, 2013, 11:32 AM
Kura
vimeo.com/67501143

Nature: Serious
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kura
I'm usually very in-your-face but sometimes I can't be for various reasons. In those cases I will find ways to vent and forget about it.
I'm never passive and I find it hard to let things go if I don't vent about it because I'll continuously think about it and it'll consume my thoughts. If something bothers me, then how can I brush it off like it doesn't matter when it obviously does matter to me?
Old January 3rd, 2013, 07:31 PM
Jak
eye of the needle

Nature: Timid
I tend to be passive about things unless it's really bothering me or if I feel it needs immediate attention. So it's a little bit of both. Though if it's a situation that will make me upset, I'll avoid that.
Old January 3rd, 2013, 07:39 PM
Moogles
better than u
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
I'm incredibly in your face to the point where it might be a bad thing. I was a pushover once before so I decided I wasn't going to deal with it anymore. Oh well, love me or hate me you eventually find out who I am.

Quote:
Honestly, Moogles, your posts are so nigh impossible to understand that I cannot help but just scratch my head. I know you’re trying to be clever and cute with your outright… pitiful writing style, but I’ll… try to tackle whatever drivel you said.
Old January 3rd, 2013, 08:56 PM
pikakitten
You met with a terrible fate

Nature: Naughty
I don't like to be all up in someone's face but I also won't hide from it, i'll just gently confront the person about whatever it was that he/she did.
Old January 3rd, 2013, 09:16 PM
QuilavaKing
(>^.(>0.0)>
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
Send a message via Skype™ to QuilavaKing
That depends. I can be very very stubborn and aggressive in certain situations, if I feel it's necessary, but generally I'm very passive, and avoid conflict whenever possible.
#156 :: Quilava

The Volcano Pokemon

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links