The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 31st, 2012, 07:45 AM
Rose Quartz
Let's change our fate

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nideous View Post
Well, you know how Drake and Fuyu's character Ashara know each other? Well, the luxray that is wandering around with Asha has kittens, asdiscovered by Quin, one of my old characters. x3 I thought it would be ironic if Drake ended up with one of them.
Oh that's so cute!! :D this makes me want Mana to have a Shinx too :< mainly because of Kilik's Tentou too xD but that be copying I guess so Mana will have either a Lavitar or a Vulpix :3
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old December 31st, 2012, 07:55 AM
Nideous
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
x3 That would be nice. Both are good pokemon.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old December 31st, 2012, 12:45 PM
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
@Danaxe: You need to expand your SU a bit, mostly in appearence and history. Your appearence is way to short to come up with any kind of image for a character. What about his height? His figure? Think of stuff that'll make it easier for the others to come up with an image in their head or use a picture yourself. As for the history, while the history is infact ten lines, I think using dialogue to fill in the ten line quota is kind of exploiting the rule a bit. Describe the history a little more, your free to keep the dialogue though.

@WolfOfEve: Your good to go. Accepted

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 32 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Old December 31st, 2012, 01:38 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Nature: Hardy
Not to mention Comcast decided I'd totally be cool with them having a random outage on New Years Eve.

Regardless, I'm honestly not sure how I missed Drake calling Valorie's name. Stuff happens I guess. |D
Old December 31st, 2012, 01:49 PM
Nideous
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
No worries Yellow, it's all good. x3

Edit: We'll say she was slightly delirious for a moment, still dizzy or something.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old December 31st, 2012, 02:55 PM
Dusk
Fighting to Renew my Past...

Nature: Lonely
WHITNEY HAS LANDED, FOLKS. THERE'S AN ANGEL ARRIVING AT PTA.

Interaction is always welcome!

Old December 31st, 2012, 03:29 PM
SummerSkies
is a budgie.

Nature: Timid
@WolfOfEve: May my character interact with Whitney? Where did Whitney land?

Enneagram: 6-9-4
Pokemon White
0734 0422 1776

DeviantART

~ The Pokeballs were made by
Old December 31st, 2012, 04:41 PM
Crystallized
Always here. Always there.

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Crystallized
@Nideous Sure thing that'ss no problem, I'll keep Alex inside until the battle is over.

Pokemon trainer academy pokemon team:

Rhyha (Male Rhyhorn) Level 20: Rock blast, Take down, Mega horn, Icy wind, Drill run, Protect
Ability: Rock head.

Lin (Female Linoone) Level 20: Super Fang, Iron Tail, Ice Beam, Fury swipes, Rest, Shadow Claw
Ability: Quick Feet

Miean (Male Mienfoo) Level 25: Fake Out, Swift, Detect, Drain Punch, Acrobatics, U-Turn.
Ability: Re-generator
Old December 31st, 2012, 04:48 PM
Dusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerSkies View Post
@WolfOfEve: May my character interact with Whitney? Where did Whitney land?
I didn't name any specific place; she's just near the Academy grounds. Go ahead!

Old December 31st, 2012, 04:52 PM
Batel
A nothing.

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Batel
My lord, it's the new year and I /still/ haven't posted Indigo and Cyan's bios. I may just make it Indigo for now because I've decided to split the two from each other(mostly due to the difficulty of writing the twins' history without repeating myself). In any case, I'm expecting to have that up by no later than Wednesday.

In the mean-time, I'm more or less waiting for the battle between Kiki and Shawn to be over before I do anything with Andy.
-- Synth
Old January 1st, 2013, 07:38 AM
zid_sen
The Sacred Thunder of Aselis

Name (First, Middle-optional and Last): Hikaru Tachibana

Nickname (Optional): Shiny

Age (10-15): 15

Sex (Male or Female): Male

Dorm (Raikou Dorm, Entei Dorm or Suicune Dorm): Suicune Dorm

Appearance (A picture can be provided instead of a description if you so wish):

Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?):
As a sporty kid, he has an outgoing personality, and also a sense of justice. He is very competitive and sometimes competes with others. He totally not really good at study, but he is trying really hard as he can. Hikaru never really think about love, that's why he doesn't have any romance side. Hikaru is actually kind and sweetheart, but like a kids, he never find that much.
Hikaru, like his name that mean shining, he likes many shiny stone but recklessly always lost all of that stone, oh yeah! Hikaru really hates dirty thing and always bring his hand sanitizers and his healthy parfume.

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have the been doing before this? Any noteworthy events? What brought them to the academy?):

He is a orphan that take away by rich family in Hoenn, he is big in a big mansion. Because of that, he likes almost all sport especially run! He winning many championship, maybe his parents proud of him, but he was never got many attention from other people, many people in championship thinks he was cheating back in the championship. This feeling make him wants to be more kind to people, but he never noticed it!
Hikaru make many campaign to clean area around him, find many friend and keep a low profile. But someone knowing that he is a rich guy and many people that heard the gossip about Hikaru's championship was hated Hikaru now. Yeah, Hikaru then get out from his manor and run away to a place that full of memory, the time...when he is alone in a forest when his parents found him as a baby, crying and wanting a hug...He found a cute Jumpluff running fast as it can, Hikaru smile and running with that Jumpluff until they both give up. That Jumpluff than said it want to be Hikaru friend, that was the first time Hikaru got a real friend.
One day, he was back to the manor, looking for information for his next school, wow! He saw a cool academy called Pokemon Trainer Academy. It was ready now, Jumpluff smile to him and bring some of his belonging, a Sneasel and a Buizel now became Hikaru's friend too!
Looks like his new adventure ready to go and start!

Pokémon (Maximum of 3. No legendaries, 'shiny' or stage 3 pokémon. Oddly colored but not

1.Jam (Jumpluff)(M)(Cottonweed Pokemon)(Lv.25)
- Bounce
- Aerial Ace
- Giga Drain
- U-Turn
He is pokemon that loyal to Hikaru, likes to eat something yummy!

2. Sneasel (F)(Sharp Claw Pokemon)(Lv.25)
- Icy Wind
- Ice Punch
- Metal Claw
- Faint Attack
She is pokemon that like to fight, always wanting Hikaru to use her in many battle.

3. Guy (Buizel)(M)(Sea Weasel Pokemon)(Lv.23)
- Aqua Jet
- Blizzard
- Brine
- Furry Cutter
He is the one in love with Sneasel, he is really kind to other pokemon and do not like fight without a really big reason. Like a place that calm.

Hoii!
Tell me if i'm accepted or not, please~

Thanks to Rambagos in Pokemon Stars
For The Signature

Last edited by zid_sen; January 1st, 2013 at 10:01 PM.
Old January 1st, 2013, 03:06 PM
TekuraSenmara
Gym Leader

Nature: Calm
Name: Yuri Larashi

Nickname: "Frost"

Sex: Male

Dorm: Suicune Dorm.

Appearance:
And since I realize the picture is black and white aside for his eyes... His hair is a deep and stately silver. His skin is incredibly pale. He stands at 5'4", and is rarely seen without his mask. The clothing he wears is an eclectic mixture of what seems a ninja's attire, and an old-style samurai. All grays, whites, and blacks.

Personality:
Yuri is a quiet sort of person, who rarely gets involved in much of anything unless he absolutely has to. Because he spent most of his life alone, he doesn't socialize well. He does, however, have some... Quirks. He takes a kind of pleasure in watching his opponents s he beats them. He also gets fairly irritated whenever he gets mistaken for a Pokemon Trainer, stating that a Coordinator is on a far different plane than the Trainers. He has a natural tendency to look down on his peers. It's not really something he can control, and he doesn't mean to do it... But he does. Also, he has slight insanity bouts whenever he feels like he's been abandoned, or during thunderstorms.
Despite his distate for Trainers, he knows full well that he has much to learn... He is very receptive to learning things from more experienced Pokemon Trainers, Coordinators, and whoever else. He dreams of one day being on par with the Champion of the Sinnoh region, Cynthia.

History:
Yuri was born, and abandoned, in the icy city of Snowpoint. He was raised there from a young age by a veteran Coordinator. She raised him like her own... He lived with her in her remote home on Lake Acuity. It wasn't a luxurious life, but it was far better then if she hadn't found him. She even captured a Snorunt to be his companion for when she passed... Which fatefully happened mere months later, when Yuri was eight. From then on, he distanced himself from society and began wearing his mask. He trained alongside Auras, and they gained the companionship of his Sneasel when Yuri was ten years old. He trained hard for a while on the shores of Acuity, close to the home. A short time later, he paid for passage to the Johto region.
Throughout his journey in Johto, he met his Golett in Ecruteak City... Where he stayed for some time, training hard to overcome many trainers in and around Ecruteak. He finally mustered up the courage to challenge the Gym Leader, Morty. In a rocky battle, Yuri managed to defeat the tough opponent. Though in the process, he decided that the Pokemon League wasn't for him... And moved off into making his Pokemon's moves more beautiful.
He then circled around through New Bark Town to meet the fabled Professor Elm. From there, he headed north through Blackthorn City, where he participated, and won, his first contest.
After spending nearly two years training in the Ice Path, he moved to Mohagony Town... Where he gained another contest win, and trained under Pryce for a couple more years. After some time, Professor Elm got a hold of Yuri to let him know about the Academy. Yuri nearly decided against the academy... But it dawned on him that if he ever wanted to match Cynthia's battle skills-- he would need help. He was on the next ship to the Academy.

Pokémon:
Species: Snorunt
Nickname: Auras
Personality: Fairly quiet, reserved, and spends most of her time outside her Poke Ball. Has a tendency to hit anyone she doesn't like with Icy Wind... Which tends to be most anyone but Yuri. She's ready to evolve... Yuri even has a Dusk Stone. She is a little leery about evolving, though.
Level: 25
Moves: Ice Beam, Headbutt, Shadow Ball, Double Team, Icy Wind, Bide

Species: Sneasel
Nickname: Shade
Personality: Very mischevious. LOVES getting into troublesome situations. Disagrees with Auras like family, but if anyone messes with her, or even Rook... He doesn't take kindly to it.
Level: 23
Moves: Ice Shard, Ice Punch, Double Team, Faint Attack, Agility, Leer

Species: Golett
Nickname: Rook
Personality: Fiercely loyal to Yuri, and it's allies. It doesn't spend much time outside it's Poke Ball, so not even Yuri knows much about it's true personality.
Level: 22
Moves: Gravity, Shadow Ball, Earthquake, Iron Defense, Rollout, Pound

Old January 1st, 2013, 05:01 PM
Rafael p
Kangaskhan

I have a question.. Am I still in this rp? Btw sorry for being gone. Lifes been rough
Old January 1st, 2013, 05:08 PM
MichaelaTheUchiha
Forever Shawol and Aileean

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafael p View Post
I have a question.. Am I still in this rp? Btw sorry for being gone. Lifes been rough
Check the first page. If you're not on the accepted characters' list, you should probably assume that you're not. >>; <<;

By the way, would anyone mind conversing with Hei (and, by extension, Cynthia) in the RP? >>;

I'm pretty sure this post is my 1,996 which is HILARIOUS to me. XD 1996~

http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r417/MichaelaTheUchiha/Onew277-2.jpg
Old January 1st, 2013, 08:29 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

@Zid_sen: Hmm... You're not using a translator, are you? I'm asking because the grammar in your SU is kind of broken and I'm concerned.

@TekuraSenmara: You're approved! Welcome to the roleplay. c:
Old January 1st, 2013, 10:03 PM
zid_sen
The Sacred Thunder of Aselis

Quote:
Originally Posted by PkMnTrainer Yellow View Post
@Zid_sen: Hmm... You're not using a translator, are you? I'm asking because the grammar in your SU is kind of broken and I'm concerned.

@TekuraSenmara: You're approved! Welcome to the roleplay. c:
Got me there!
I'm a bit using translator and forget to check it up in Word..
But nothing give me to give up, ya know!!
Ganbatte, zid!
Okay, i'm checked it up and found something wrong, and i just edit it, have a look please~

Thanks to Rambagos in Pokemon Stars
For The Signature
Old January 2nd, 2013, 04:40 AM
Lilizuki
The Wise Lesbian

Am I the only one who thinks "lesbian manga" when they see "Yuri", and not a standard name?

Also, is anyone going to the Icy Plains soon? I'm so not in the mood to type up a post of necessary length for catching a Snorunt, and I think Eve might PM a horse head if I don't post in some way soon.
Old January 2nd, 2013, 07:54 AM
Rafael p
Kangaskhan

Anyone wanna bump into Rafael? He's over by the beach by Oak Town
Old January 2nd, 2013, 08:11 AM
Dusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilizuki View Post
Also, is anyone going to the Icy Plains soon? I'm so not in the mood to type up a post of necessary length for catching a Snorunt, and I think Eve might PM a horse head if I don't post in some way soon.
Here's a taste...
EXPRESS DELIVERY VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE IF YOU DON'T POST!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafael p View Post
Anyone wanna bump into Rafael? He's over by the beach by Oak Town
Well, Whitney just landed on the island, maybe if /someone/ would take notice.

Old January 2nd, 2013, 09:52 AM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

@Lilizuki: I can't say I still think of that no. To me, that word has taken on a meaning of it's own... one with unfortunately sexually explicit implications, which means every time someone uses it I cringe a little. ||D

Regardless, would you like my assistance? I've got a character or two I could throw your way. There's Olivia the pervert romantic, MacKenzie the human-turned-smeargle hipster, and Elizabeth the forever-10 teacher straight out of ancient history. (As if WolfOfEve looks forward to waiting for my sluggishness on yet another character. ;o)

@WolfOfEve: If you really want someone to take notice, maybe you should give them a reason to. Set them on fire. That will work perfectly. Make your post relevant to their character. (See: Character Interaction)

@zid_sen: My fears are that people won't be able to understand an average post and that it will make things unfun for everyone involved, including you.
Old January 2nd, 2013, 10:06 AM
Lilizuki
The Wise Lesbian

Perverts are my favorite kind of person!

Bring on Olivia!
Old January 2nd, 2013, 10:15 AM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

I'll warn you that pervert is only a semi-accurate description of Olivia. (I just imagined her with Shezo Wegey syndrome, though.) But yeah? I'll write up a post real quick like introducing her to the scene. If you've got any ideas you might like to try out with her, please feel free to ask. Otherwise, I'll just be blindly improvising around like I usually do.
Old January 2nd, 2013, 10:20 AM
Lilizuki
The Wise Lesbian

I'm not sure; I don't know her character beyond the word pervert, so my scenarios will probably be vague. d:

Nemo is from a foreign land, so perhaps Olivia could comment on that in some way? In a dirty limerick about somebody from Orre?
Old January 2nd, 2013, 10:40 AM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

@Lilizuki: Slightly naive. Almost never manages to stop thinking about finding true love. Has basically demolished all her boundries in the pursuit of such. Isn't' a very good trainer. Her pokemon's abilities reflect her interests. She mostly trains as a social activity, and has a thing for cute pokemon. Did I mention she absolutely cannot stop thinking about love? It literally dominates her life.

Fairly pleasant person to be around, if your character doesn't get too upset when hit on. She often doesn't think to flirt with girls though, despite claiming to be open to the idea. Needs a bit of a push to go down that route.

I actually thought up something slightly more exciting to introduce the group. I hope you won't mind a slight aside battle in the very near future. It promises lucrative levels.
Old January 2nd, 2013, 11:18 AM
Lilizuki
The Wise Lesbian

Nemo isn't very perceptive of flirting, so she'd probably take it as a compliment of her prowess (Which she is very proud of). d:

Also, levels are great. :3
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links