The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Culture & Media

Notices

Culture & Media This is where all of pop culture culminates and chats over a cup of joe. Here you can find discussions relating to the latest and greatest television shows, movies, music and literature, and much more!

Advertise here

Old January 1st, 2013, 08:53 PM
Sassy Milkshake
It's ok to cry.

Nature: Sassy

Advertise here
Ok I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume that the majority of PC does not watch this show. correct me if I'm wrong lol. But I was reminded that a week from today new episodes will be airing, which I'm looking forward to.

But anyways, for people who watch this show, what made you like it? For those who don't watch it, does the genre or plot deter you, or perhaps you've never heard of the show/don't watch tv? For those who read the books, how much does the show differ, and is it a good thing?

I personally haven't read the books, but I think the plot is genuinely interesting, and the suspense and drama is something I can enjoy lol. And at this point of the show it's like getting really good imo.

Old January 1st, 2013, 09:16 PM
LilJz
Zoeeyyyyy! ♥
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
I actually heard about it, it's being shown on TV alot. But the genre doesn't really seem to fit me. Correct me if I am wrong but is it like some kind of girl show with some crime drama of some sort?
Old January 2nd, 2013, 01:23 PM
Sassy Milkshake
It's ok to cry.

Nature: Sassy
I'd say that's pretty accurate haha. Doesn't mean guys can't get into it.

Old January 2nd, 2013, 06:43 PM
LilJz
Zoeeyyyyy! ♥
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Oh wow haha. The commercials of it never really caught my eye tho. I might give it a shot one day tho
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here