The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Pokémon General Theories, experiences and other discussions regarding the Pokémon franchise that can't be covered in any of the other boards.
Feel like talking about Pokémon manga? Check this out! Want to discuss and share Pokémon music and videos? Click here!


Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #26    
Old January 1st, 2013, 06:33 PM
Khrysta
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Gender:
Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vehks View Post
Did they not say that gen 5 was supposed to do that as well? I'll be honest I like gen 5 and all, but I was a little disappointed with the game and with how it was hyped.

Anyway, you don't suppose the 8th will finally tell us when they will release Meloetta in the U.S.?
B/W lived up to its hype though. And no, B/W wasn't made to "Evolve the Pokemon World" it was made to reset the Pokemon world. It did exactly that as far as all the Gen 5 games have shown. The newest news isn't that old and has nothing to do with any of the current games.

As for Meloetta, no it won't be about her International release. It was a commercial for Japanese audiences so its going to be something pertaining just to Japan IF its an event. We'll get international release eventually, but that will be posted on Pokemon.com, not as a Japanese commercial.
  #27    
Old January 1st, 2013, 06:35 PM
Volcanix769's Avatar
Volcanix769
Known as the Quilava Guy!
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: NJ in the U.S
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
It's most likely the RSE remakes or some new manga or maybe the anime.
__________________
  #28    
Old January 1st, 2013, 08:12 PM
rageahollic33's Avatar
rageahollic33
MrUmbreonFan
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Los Angeles CA
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
my predictions

Ruby/Sapphire/emerald Remakes

the announcement of gen 6

a spinoff game



My hopefuls

Pokemon Stadium 3

Pokemon prequel

a new anime series (wont happen)
__________________
  #29    
Old January 1st, 2013, 10:17 PM
kewlkat5
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by jellotime91 View Post
Well then that's too damn bad?...

How long are we supposed to wait for Pokemon fans to muster up $150 to buy a 3DS? It's been almost 2 years already and Nintendo just released 2 high-budget Pokemon games for the original DS (BW2 and Conquest). It's absurd that Nintendo keeps catering to people with older devices. The fact that they released BW2 on the DS is already a slap in the face to 3DS owners, some of whom spent $250 on the damn thing when it came out, almost 2 years ago.

Further, Nintendo could really push 3DS sales if they finally released a main Pokemon game for the console. Black and White 2 even with minor graphical improvements as a 3DS exclusive would've been enough to move a million 3DS units that wouldn't have sold otherwise. For Nintendo to continue to ignore 3DS owners with the next Pokemon game would not only be disrespectful to their fans and consumers, but downright idiotic.

Anyway...

I really hope this announcement is 3DS remake of Hoenn games, but I highly doubt it. If anything it's another stupid Park game or Rumble Blast 2 or some crap.

No offense to you sir, but you're complaining quite a bit for no reason. I can see you waiting in line and buying your 3DS first thing on its release date without waiting for an inevitable price break, completely forgetting that the biggest games on a new system aren't usually released until halfway through its life or so.You do realize that that handy dandy 3DS can play DS games? So it's not like you're out of luck if they release a DS remake of RSE.

How can you say Nintendo is ignoring their fans? If that's the case, how do you think they're the standard in the gaming industry? IMO, the typical Nintendo gamer is REALLY selfish. They're constantly clamoring for whatever THEY want, not what the MAJORITY want. I just think it's pretty stupid to paint a picture where Nintendo is the bad guy because they aren't making what you want. Do you really think they WANT to release a brand new handheld, then ignore people and lose profits? No... they're doing what they're doing for a reason, and you should be thankful that every year, you get top quality games from Nintendo. Peace out and God Bless - SB

I have a gut feeling its RSE remakes. It was quite some time ago that Junichi Masuda tweeted about considering the remakes. If I had a million dollars to blow in Vegas, I'd bet on 3DS remakes of RSE. I'd rather see brand new 6th generation games, but RSE remakes are more likely IMO, considering it seems remakes are made in between new generation games.

Last edited by kewlkat5; January 1st, 2013 at 10:24 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
  #30    
Old January 1st, 2013, 10:59 PM
Khrysta
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Gender:
Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta
Quote:
Originally Posted by kewlkat5 View Post
I have a gut feeling its RSE remakes. It was quite some time ago that Junichi Masuda tweeted about considering the remakes. If I had a million dollars to blow in Vegas, I'd bet on 3DS remakes of RSE. I'd rather see brand new 6th generation games, but RSE remakes are more likely IMO, considering it seems remakes are made in between new generation games.
He never tweeted about considering remaking Hoenn. All recent news points to Gen 6, especially his greeting card stating that they are currently Evolving the World of Pokemon. Evolving means to change into something new. Remaking is just updating something old with current technology so if they are currently evolving the Pokemon world, remakes aren't on the priority list.

Other sites I've checked all say that the news is going to appear on the Japanese Pokemon home site, so its not a Gamefreak announcement as far as I can tell. Nintendo/TPC controls that website. No proof that it will be soley on the Pokemon website, but a lot of people seem to be in support of the theory since the news is to be given out on a Tuesday with no relative event (anime episode, tv show, movie, etc) for it to follow. So its most likely a download event. I don't know how well televised the next Genesect event was, but it may be that. An official announcement from the main resource.

Currently we just have TR's Meowth going on in Japan which ends on the 10th which is 2 days after the announcement. Meaning the event after that can be announced. It could be something related with the upcoming new Arc to appear in the Anime, possibly a new "N" or "Plasma" Pokemon distribution.

Junichi and his Developer Coworker are appearing on Smash on the 6th, but this doesn't really mean much along the lines of "Were getting an event!" as last time the Developer (sorry I just can't remember his name) was on Smash it was to talk Battle Mechanics and to go over info about one of the tournaments that was currently airing. Junichi even trolled us once with "Surprising News" when that turned out to be Mewtwo.

I've said it a few times, but I'm expecting something Anime related if not some minor event distribution now that I've done a little more research. I'm even expecting absolutely nothing at this point cause...they've done that before. With all the current talk and news, RS remakes are possibly the last thing on my list, but the possiblility is still there, though no we don't need them at this point and them forerunning the 3DS is a horrible idea for if it flops, like with the Game Boy Advance, Hoenn would get a second crappy run on a system further ruining its chances for a real sales boom. Do I hope for Gen 6? Not entirely despite my position on its chances. Why don't I want it? Again despite my stance on Gen 6, I'm not ready for it to move forward as a fan. I dread the possibility for it to move to fully 3D renderings and hope to all the higher powers at be that even if they move to 3DS that Gamefreak keeps sprites. Would be cool if they aren't, but I don't want it as a fan.

Chances of Spin-offs. THIS is lower than RS remakes. This would be something I'd normally not consider a possibility, but just cause Gamefreak has never made one doesn't mean that they will never make one. There are chances. These chances are slim to none. Gamefreak is full of trolls.

tl;dr Gamefreak be trolls. Stop bickering on what it could be. 7 days to wait, 5 for Smash and possible extreme butthurt for every person on either side of the spectrum.
  #31    
Old January 2nd, 2013, 01:04 AM
jellotime91
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by kewlkat5 View Post
No offense to you sir, but you're complaining quite a bit for no reason. I can see you waiting in line and buying your 3DS first thing on its release date without waiting for an inevitable price break, completely forgetting that the biggest games on a new system aren't usually released until halfway through its life or so.You do realize that that handy dandy 3DS can play DS games? So it's not like you're out of luck if they release a DS remake of RSE.

How can you say Nintendo is ignoring their fans? If that's the case, how do you think they're the standard in the gaming industry? IMO, the typical Nintendo gamer is REALLY selfish. They're constantly clamoring for whatever THEY want, not what the MAJORITY want. I just think it's pretty stupid to paint a picture where Nintendo is the bad guy because they aren't making what you want. Do you really think they WANT to release a brand new handheld, then ignore people and lose profits? No... they're doing what they're doing for a reason, and you should be thankful that every year, you get top quality games from Nintendo. Peace out and God Bless - SB
I was not an early adopter of the 3DS, I just think it's absurd that people have owned this thing for so long, and paid so much money for it, and yet Nintendo chooses to ignore them (not counting stupid side-games) with what is probably their largest franchise. I am not someone who only sees my own wants, but thanks for the vote of confidence.

I am aware that the 3DS can play DS games, thanks. If DS games were just as good as 3DS games, why would Nintendo even make a 3DS in the first place? There are many 3DS-only features that Pokemon could really benefit from! Releasing another AAA Pokemon title on the DS would be akin to releasing Pokemon Diamond and Pearl on the GBA. If that had happened, I honestly doubt we would still have any Pokemon games to play at all.

No one is perfect. Yes, Nintendo produces great games, but just because those games are great doesn't mean there is no room for improvement. I believe that consumers need to keep these companies in check when they do things that are so idiotic and insulting to their customers. Even Nintendo makes mistakes. The way they have handled Pokemon since the 3DS's launch has been regrettable, to say the least.
__________________
  #32    
Old January 2nd, 2013, 06:01 AM
DonkeyMadness's Avatar
DonkeyMadness
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: New York City
Gender: Male
I'm not sure what the "special" announcement will be but it will not be Gen. 6... I have said this before in a post about R/S/E remake speculation:

-Gamefreak has stated that they do not have a particular pattern of release for their games, but I have noticed that 3 "main games" (i.e. R/B/Y, G/S/C, D/P/Pt etc.) and 2 remakes(i.e. FR/LG, HG/SS) are released each generation so all together its a total of 5 games Gamefreak develops each generation (after Gen. 2 obviously). Obviously only 2 "main games" have been released in Gen. 5 so we can expect at least another game before Gen. 6 starts. I have also noticed that each generation has a 3-4 life span, Generation 5 debuted in 2010 (2011 in NA/EU) so we can at least expect either Gray, B/W3, R/S remake or a completely new project by Summer 2014. I do not think Gamefreak will break the 5 game cycle. If there is a R/S remake, it will most likely be release around Q3 of 2013 considering the fact that they not spoken about it and they will want to reach the holiday shoppers. What's better than a R/S remake and a 3DS XL bundle for Christmas? Huge profit for Nintendo!
But who knows, we have no idea how long they have been developing the game and Spring/Summer releases are common.

~Karim
  #33    
Old January 2nd, 2013, 06:50 AM
Isasapiens's Avatar
Isasapiens
A pine tree...
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: On a box, on nowhere.
Gender: Female
Nature: Quiet
Chances are going to be:
1. Hoenn Remake
2. Gen VI Preview (unlikely, it's way too early)
3. Event pokemon showcase for movie 16 (probable)
4. Spin-off or Spin-off sequel (Pokemon Battle Revolution 2 or another XD/Colloseum-like, anyone?)
__________________
We have to live each day like there is no tomorrow.
Because if you think, there is no tomorrow...
Sorry if my english isn't that great, it isn't my mother language...
  #34    
Old January 2nd, 2013, 12:38 PM
Khrysta
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Gender:
Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonkeyMadness View Post
I'm not sure what the "special" announcement will be but it will not be Gen. 6... I have said this before in a post about R/S/E remake speculation:

-Gamefreak has stated that they do not have a particular pattern of release for their games, but I have noticed that 3 "main games" (i.e. R/B/Y, G/S/C, D/P/Pt etc.) and 2 remakes(i.e. FR/LG, HG/SS) are released each generation so all together its a total of 5 games Gamefreak develops each generation (after Gen. 2 obviously). Obviously only 2 "main games" have been released in Gen. 5 so we can expect at least another game before Gen. 6 starts. I have also noticed that each generation has a 3-4 life span, Generation 5 debuted in 2010 (2011 in NA/EU) so we can at least expect either Gray, B/W3, R/S remake or a completely new project by Summer 2014. I do not think Gamefreak will break the 5 game cycle. If there is a R/S remake, it will most likely be release around Q3 of 2013 considering the fact that they not spoken about it and they will want to reach the holiday shoppers. What's better than a R/S remake and a 3DS XL bundle for Christmas? Huge profit for Nintendo!
But who knows, we have no idea how long they have been developing the game and Spring/Summer releases are common.

~Karim
Your post contradicts itself.

No pattern, yet you pull a pattern out.

Gamefreak says there is no pattern therefore there is no pattern. The 3 to 4 year thing does not exist, the 5 game thing does not exist. I doubt they'd put the last game for Gen 5 on the 3DS when the four main games were on the DS and since there are no DS games in development for this year, there won't be any Remakes by that right.

Gamefreak already stated that something new is coming thanks to their post card. TPC even hinted that there is a new game coming and specifically stated that it is not a remake of an old game. Its hard to tell if they were talking about the PMD as it was an international TPC office (South Africa) and not the Japanese one, but if they were not talking about PMD then that means a new generation or a new game not related to Hoenn.
  #35    
Old January 2nd, 2013, 01:04 PM
lineofdeath's Avatar
lineofdeath
...overuser of the ellipsis...
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: online
Age: 14
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Skype™ to lineofdeath
Maybye they are doing a teaser, reavealing some gen 6 pokemon, I am very exited.
__________________
murder is unnecessary
overuser of the ellipsis ...

peace is key...


hey guys... check my trading shop...
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=305409
..........................................................................................................................................they call me red.http://www.pokecommunity.com/signatu...ic362557_3.gif
  #36    
Old January 2nd, 2013, 01:34 PM
Xeninacra's Avatar
Xeninacra
Ripper
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Everyone (including me) is very excited about what it could be announced the 8th. These kind of announcements have disappointed us sometime before and they have ended up showing us something minor, so I don't want to hype myself...

I wouldn't think of any new generation for the time being. Then, the only thing I could think of are new remakes, probably R/S/E. My dilemma comes when I try to imagine which system they will be released for, because if they choose Nintendo DS, it would be very late to keep on developing for it, but if we think of Nintendo 3DS, it's just too early. Then what? Maybe remakes have nothing to do with the announcement and maybe a new Pokemon Ranger for 3DS?

About the evolution you're talking about, well, I did find this which seems very self-explanatory and makes sense, take a look:

Spoiler:


Yes, what if what they mean by that evolution is referring to this? It would make sense because they tend to show Pokemon from new generations even before the games' announcement (in movies or episodes in the anime).

I don't really know what to think about this new thing, everything will be unveiled this 8th... Let's hope it's something good what they have to show!
__________________

Allez, hop!

Last edited by Xeninacra; January 4th, 2013 at 11:22 AM. Reason: correcting misspelling D:
  #37    
Old January 2nd, 2013, 01:47 PM
Azure's Avatar
Azure
» e l e c t r i c
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Hoenn ☆
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Azure
What I want: RS Remakes. What I think: Gen VI or something completely new/unexpected.
__________________


  #38    
Old January 2nd, 2013, 02:05 PM
shubshub's Avatar
shubshub
Master of The Y
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Lumiose City, Kalos
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeninacra View Post
Everyone (including me) is very excited about what it could be announced the 8th. These kind of announcements have disappointed us sometime before and they have ended up showing us something minor, so I don't want to hype myself...

I wouldn't think of any new generation for the time being. Then, the only thing I could think of are new remakes, probably R/S/E. My dilemma comes when I try to imagine which system they will be released for, because if they choose Nintendo DS, it would be very late to keep on developing for it, but if we think of Nintendo 3DS, it's just too early. Then what? Maybe remakes have nothing to do with the announcement and maybe a new Pokemon Ranger for 3DS?

About the evolution you're talking about, well, I did find this which seems very self-explanatory and makes sense, take a look:

Spoiler:


Yes, what if what they mean by that evolution is referring to this? It would make sense because they tend to show Pokemon from new generations even before the games' announcement (in movies or episodes in the anime).

I don't really know what to thing about this new thing, everything will be unveiled this 8th... Let's hope it's something good what they have to show!
Poison Type - Toxeon?
Dragon Type - Draceon?
Flying Type - Aireon?
Ghost Type - Spiritualeon? (Or Spiriteon?)
__________________
ShubLink has been Discontinued and will be Replaced by a new service
Friend Codes
[Pokemon Black]: 3096 8948 7035 [OT: Chris ID: 15969]
[Pokemon White 2]: 3182 4860 8214 [OT: Chris ID: 62513]
[Nintendo 3DS]: 4441 8375 5933 [Pokemon Y]

My Favorite Pokémon!
Garchomp
Powered By Kabigon! -The Website Made by me-

Coming Soon!
The Pokemon X&Y Pokemon Outpost
  #39    
Old January 4th, 2013, 12:57 PM
Vehks
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by XanderO View Post
B/W lived up to its hype though. And no, B/W wasn't made to "Evolve the Pokemon World" it was made to reset the Pokemon world. It did exactly that as far as all the Gen 5 games have shown. The newest news isn't that old and has nothing to do with any of the current games.

As for Meloetta, no it won't be about her International release. It was a commercial for Japanese audiences so its going to be something pertaining just to Japan IF its an event. We'll get international release eventually, but that will be posted on Pokemon.com, not as a Japanese commercial.
In my opinion, no gen 5 didn't live up to the hype. Gamefreak themselves said gen 5 was supposed to be a "reboot" of the pokemon series. Reboots usually entail an evolution for a franchise/series. The only thing that was really changed was they bringing up a more serious subject in the storyline (which i did like), but everything else remained largely the same. Thus my disappointment, and thus I still remain skeptical of Gamefreak's claims.

And as for Meloetta, I had no idea this was going to be a Japanese only announcement.
  #40    
Old January 4th, 2013, 02:01 PM
Azure's Avatar
Azure
» e l e c t r i c
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Hoenn ☆
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Azure
International sites have jumped on board with this announcement ooooh.
__________________


  #41    
Old January 4th, 2013, 02:31 PM
Altairis's Avatar
Altairis
I'M ALL FIRED UP
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: database database
Gender: Female
Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Altairis
Now that the Pokemon International companies have also said they're announcing something on January 8th, I definitely now think that it's something actually big. They've never done anything all on the same day before I believe, and I don't think it's going to be some all world Pokemon tournament, since everyone speaks different language. Why would they all suddenly start doing Wifi events and movies on the same date now though?

Ooohh, I have no idea what this could be, I'm excited! I really hope its RSE remakes though or a new generation either would be nice but RSE OMFG

Also about that eeveelution, could they spell the title without that last character? I could make the word Eeveelution have all the different colors of the respective evolutions, but "ion" would have to be random colors, I can't just say "Eeveelut" because I don't want to imply a new Pokemon.
__________________


showdowngalleryanimepairfamily
  #42    
Old January 4th, 2013, 02:46 PM
Khrysta
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Gender:
Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapras* View Post
Now that the Pokemon International companies have also said they're announcing something on January 8th, I definitely now think that it's something actually big. They've never done anything all on the same day before I believe, and I don't think it's going to be some all world Pokemon tournament, since everyone speaks different language. Why would they all suddenly start doing Wifi events and movies on the same date now though?

Ooohh, I have no idea what this could be, I'm excited! I really hope its RSE remakes though or a new generation either would be nice but RSE OMFG

Also about that eeveelution, could they spell the title without that last character? I could make the word Eeveelution have all the different colors of the respective evolutions, but "ion" would have to be random colors, I can't just say "Eeveelut" because I don't want to imply a new Pokemon.
They had a large tournament when b/w came out. It was announced on the japanese and international websites at the same time then too. An online world tournament would be "big news". Mewtwo's event was a "big/shocking" announcement remember.
  #43    
Old January 4th, 2013, 02:54 PM
Altairis's Avatar
Altairis
I'M ALL FIRED UP
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: database database
Gender: Female
Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Altairis
See, I knew there probably was something like that because I hadn't really been paying attention to the announcements, so thanks for telling me. I know that Mewtwo's event was a shocking announcement, but do you remember if the event was announced on the same day internationally?
__________________


showdowngalleryanimepairfamily
  #44    
Old January 4th, 2013, 06:29 PM
slayerz96's Avatar
slayerz96
Flygon Fan
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Singapore
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Docile
IMO likely to unlikely:
- Gen 6 introduction + new eevee
- RSE remake info
- Event Pokes/Tournament
- Spinoff
__________________
3DS Friend Code: 5198-3369-4558. PM me so that I can add you back!
  #45    
Old January 4th, 2013, 06:35 PM
Emrald's Avatar
Emrald
Togepi
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Canalave City, Sinnoh
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
You could be Right XanderO, it could be just another Tournament or Wi-Fi event. However, we can't close the possibilities of it being some sort of Side Series game or a Main Series game.

For example, tomorrow Junichi Masuda and Shigeki Morimoto are appearing on Smash. If they hint towards something about January 8th then it most likely is a Game Freak Announcement. If they don't, then we'll know by the end of the show.
  #46    
Old January 4th, 2013, 06:35 PM
Altairis's Avatar
Altairis
I'M ALL FIRED UP
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: database database
Gender: Female
Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Altairis
I also just realized that the reason for a sudden Eevee trainer in the anime with one unevolved Eevee (Virgil) could explain the eeveelution theory. However, it also could be because people are huge fans of that evolutionary line and that they wanted to include them all. (I'm saying this because I posted a gif from Virgil's episode on tumblr and it has 17k notes, people really like them). /shrug Thought it might be worth mentioning.
__________________


showdowngalleryanimepairfamily
  #47    
Old January 4th, 2013, 06:36 PM
droomph's Avatar
droomph
mmm gurl that 90s
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: bar'jách
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Impish
I'd like to not think about it lol

I just want to hype myself that something cool's gonna happen.

Hopefully Eevee's evolution, but anything at this point would make me happy ^^ I beat BW2, now what lol? Exactly.
__________________
did u no there r 21 letters in the alphabet
o i forgot 5
uraqt


  #48    
Old January 4th, 2013, 06:38 PM
Khrysta
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Gender:
Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta
Started talking to my friends about this announcement and first thing to come out their mouths: "OMG POKEMON MMO!"

Seeing as its a TPC announcement, possible. That would be "Big News" and if its a Wii U title or even, heaven forbid, computer title, it would both be an "Evolution of the Pokemon World" as it could take place somewhere new, utilize new 3D sprites, pull a united front for Pokemon, as well as bring in other changes.

Its not likely, but at this point I have to let the child in me out before I explode from holding it in. Again, since this is a TPC announcement we don't know WHO the development company is. TPC has 2 major companies under it. Gamefreak who make the main games and Creatures Inc who make spin offs.

While Gamefreak isn't thrilled about a massive player game or going outside of sprite art, Creatures isn't shy about using 3D or larger scale games. Since the developer isn't being mentioned possibility of a large scale spin off is as possible as remakes and new generation. It would definately be more exciting than an event announcement or something related to Anime/TCG.

Since it is an international announcement, (stated this a few times) I do not believe it is a Gamefreak announcement so its fair game to assume anything including spin offs and what we've previously shut down.
  #49    
Old January 4th, 2013, 07:42 PM
P0kelegend
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Gender:
They hardly ever make huge international announcements like this though. The only two times I can remember that TCP and TCPi made simultaneous announcements were regarding Black & White, and then both of them updating their official websites at the same time after B2/W2 was revealed on Smash. Personally, I do believe it will be a new game announcement.
  #50    
Old January 4th, 2013, 07:51 PM
Khrysta
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Gender:
Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta
Quote:
Originally Posted by P0kelegend View Post
They hardly ever make huge international announcements like this though. The only two times I can remember that TCP and TCPi made simultaneous announcements were regarding Black & White, and then both of them updating their official websites at the same time after B2/W2 was revealed on Smash. Personally, I do believe it will be a new game announcement.
Both were also after Gamefreak made official announcements. This isn't the case so far and neither posted possible information before Gamefreak's announcements.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Advertise here
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 05:58 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.