The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > Community Feedback and Support
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Community Feedback and Support This is the place for your concerns, praises or help relating to the PokéCommunity. Unsure of how to post a thread (though you should find out pretty quickly)? How do you get a blog? Maybe you don’t like a certain feature. Make a thread here and get responses from your fellow members and staff.

Reply
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old January 2nd, 2013 (03:01 AM).
Mr Cat Dog's Avatar
Mr Cat Dog
It takes a lot to make a stew
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: London, UK
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Thanks for participating in Member of the Year 2012, and a happy new year on behalf of the entire PokéCommunity staff team. You can have a look at the results in this thread, if you haven't done so already.

If you have any comments, questions or feedback about MOTY 2012 or just MOTY in general, please use this thread to vent your proverbial spleens. We really do appreciate any constructive feedback you can give us, so please be as honest as possible. We don’t bite… really! If you loved this lil’ feature, say that; if you hated it and want it to be stricken from the forum, say that; if you liked/hated the new forum-specific MOTY ballots, mention it.

Just anything that comes to mind, really. When the end of 2013 comes around, the staff will take a look at this thread once more and bear these comments in mind for future events such as MOTY.

Thanks again, and happy 2013! :D
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2    
Old January 2nd, 2013 (08:51 AM).
Kura's Avatar
Kura
twitter.com/kuraberrym
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Horsham, UK (orig. Toronto, Canada)
Age: 25
Gender: Female
Nature: Serious
I'm glad this was brought up! I quite liked this MOTY because it had a good balance. I feel some of the categories could've been pruned or replaced a bit..
Like for me.. I found "favourite male/female" etc pretty hard to vote for because I didn't want to single anyone out. Not saying that it should've been taken out because they are nice for others to vote in, but maybe have more options for stuff like "Most optimistic" etc.. and take out the ones like "most likely to listen to Whitney Houston" because that seems pretty specific.

Sorry I'm a bit braindead right now (sleepy) so my post is coming out kinda garbled..
Oh on that note, maybe "biggest TL;DRer" or "person who loves to debate the most" or in the RP section something like "most convincing poster" I dunno.. I'm just throwing some random ones out there.

What I'm saying is I liked those other sections where I could be like "Oh this reminds me of this person who I've seen knocking around, I'd like to put them here."
Something that could be fair, you know? Cause I know I tried my best to think of lots of people for MOTY instead and just tried to think of who'd work best in that category.


Oh god I'm rambling now.. @_@ Like I said.. braindead. I will edit this post later maybe.. if it's not making sense (which it probably isn't.)
__________________
~Yuugiou Fan~
~Kamen Rider Fan~
♡(´・ω・`)LOVE! ☆
Reply With Quote
  #3    
Old January 2nd, 2013 (08:56 AM).
Antemortem's Avatar
Antemortem
we're fantastic
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Texas, United States
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to Antemortem
I was also not a fan of the 'Most likely to [etc]' categories, as they seem to be passively focused on a single party. I'm aware they are not, of course. They're supposed to be fun categories, I'm sure, but ones that seem more personality-oriented, such as Kura's example, would be more enjoyable, I feel.
__________________
i am on leave stop asking me things

I'M WEARING AN AVATAR OF ALL THE HOENN POKEMON
EVERY DAY FOR... HOWEVER LONG IT TAKES ME TO WEAR
EVERY SINGLE HOENN POKEMON. pls feel free to drop avatar
suggestions and stuff on my profile because i value you lovelies. xo
oras ... cm ... final oras team
Reply With Quote
  #4    
Old January 2nd, 2013 (09:05 AM).
Sydian's Avatar
Sydian
1000 forms of fear
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Alabama
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Nature: Timid
I liked the format for this year, but I think it was better on paper than it was in practice. The ballot for GPGD got enough votes for me to count on a single hand, and that was really unexpected. Challenges got...about as much as I predicted it would really, lol. But anyway, I think a lot of people were deterred from voting in the section specific ballots since you had to go to each of them and vote instead of it all being in one ballot like in previous years.

Basically, I think we should just go back to the original format from 2010. I know staff already knows how I feel, but I just thought I'd go ahead and post this in here anyway, lol.
__________________
f r e e t h e a n i m a l
paired to klippy
Reply With Quote
  #5    
Old January 2nd, 2013 (09:15 AM).
Squirrel's Avatar
Squirrel
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: England
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Like Syd said the section-specific votes were a great idea, but in practice I'm not so sure they really worked. I know from my point of view it was difficult posting in some of them as since they were in the their specific sections it felt like you had to at least be a semi-regular before you could vote seriously in them and that was pretty off putting in quite a few cases, but I guess it's better that you have the people who know about the section voting there for a more accurate view on things so I guess it's about finding a balance between the two. Personally I'd prefer to see 2013 (if it happens again)'s edition take on the same format as this but with a few changes to make the forum-specific sections seem a little more accessible, or at least a tad more well-advertised to build up some hype for them. We didn't have any problems with this in PoC, but it was quite noticeable in some sections. D:

I wouldn't totally be against having an event forum dedicated to MotY next year much like the Get Togethers have with a different thread for each section, but in practice I'm not sure how that'd work out at all. On one hand it would gain a lot of publicity but there's also a lot of obvious repercussions so it'd need a lot of discussion before anything like this went forward. I'm not really supporting the idea myself either, just throwing it up as a "this could happen what do y'all think?" concept haha.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #6    
Old January 2nd, 2013 (03:26 PM).
pikakitten's Avatar
pikakitten
You met with a terrible fate
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Termina, Clock Tower
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
Well I didn't win any categories, but my vote did get some people to 3rd place minimum.
Post Count Obsessed
3. Laugh (3)
anyways, I'm still pretty happy about this years MotY, congrats to all who won! xD
__________________
Credit |Kitty Pair | VM/PM | Photobucket | Theme
Reply With Quote
  #7    
Old January 2nd, 2013 (05:29 PM). Edited January 2nd, 2013 by droomph.
droomph's Avatar
droomph
mmm gurl that 90s
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: bar'jách
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Impish
Well, you said to…

I'm just gonna say here, the popularity contest are kinda rude tbh. I mean, I kinda already knew that Forever, Hikari, all those people, they're by no doubt popular, they deserve it, and I'm sure as hell not questioning that they're more popular than me, other people, whatever. But this is just pushing in my face "you're not cool enough" type of thing. Maybe I'm just too sensitive, but that's what it felt like.
__________________
did u no there r 21 letters in the alphabet
o i forgot 5
uraqt


Reply With Quote
  #8    
Old January 2nd, 2013 (05:37 PM).
Alinthea's Avatar
Alinthea
James Sunderland
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: London, UK
Age: 25
Nature: Lax
Quote:
Originally Posted by droomph View Post
Well, you said to…

I'm just gonna say here, the popularity contest are kinda rude tbh. I mean, I kinda already knew that Forever, Hikari, all those people, they're popular (and deserve it tbh). But this is just pushing in my face "you're not cool enough" type of thing. Maybe I'm just too sensitive, but that's what it felt like.
The idea that the whole event is a popularity contest is a feeling not just shared by you. We understand that there is an element of 'popularity' in people's voting, but it is very difficult to get around that problem as we can't influence someone saying "don't vote for your friends."

To be constructive on the matter, would you say the problem is to do with the categories that are in place? Do you think it is something that could be addressed, or do you believe that it will always fall victim to being just a 'popularity contest'?
Reply With Quote
  #9    
Old January 2nd, 2013 (05:53 PM).
droomph's Avatar
droomph
mmm gurl that 90s
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: bar'jách
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Impish
What I'm saying is that I already knew these things, and this is just pushing it in my face about it.

Like, who could argue that any of the winners aren't, say, funny or interesting? I don't know, it just feels weird to me.

again, I'm just never popular wherever, so I don't like these things. I'm not saying "I WILL CAMPAIGN TO REMOVE THIS OUTRAGE OF A CONTEST", but rather just how I saw it in the past two or three weeks. Don't take it too harshly because I'm just wayyyy too sensitive on popularity issues.
__________________
did u no there r 21 letters in the alphabet
o i forgot 5
uraqt


Reply With Quote
  #10    
Old January 2nd, 2013 (07:13 PM).
Axeliira's Avatar
Axeliira
we all got the spark
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Southern Cali
Gender: Female
Nature: Brave
I liked how the concept worked this year, despite last year when we have to combine all the forum specific MOTY ballots and put them in one giant long tl;dr ballot (which tbh it was disasterous). Having forum specific MOTY ballots, despite not able to vote for them because I was mostly inactive for the most part, were a better idea. It was more organized, and it brings members to reflect on what happened in the section during the year. I hope you guys can do this again next year, it was a cool idea. :)

I *think* that's all I have to say regarding the contest. For now~
__________________


Ever think that you could lose your mind, could it be the big d r e a m you'll find.
No more waiting cause it's almost time, everything is gonna be a l r i g h t.
moderator of fan clubs & groups ~ paired to buoysel & kanzler
Reply With Quote
  #11    
Old January 2nd, 2013 (07:34 PM).
curiousnathan's Avatar
curiousnathan
they said we could be anything
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Australia
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by droomph View Post
Well, you said to…

I'm just gonna say here, the popularity contest are kinda rude tbh. I mean, I kinda already knew that Forever, Hikari, all those people, they're by no doubt popular, they deserve it, and I'm sure as hell not questioning that they're more popular than me, other people, whatever. But this is just pushing in my face "you're not cool enough" type of thing. Maybe I'm just too sensitive, but that's what it felt like.
First off I'd just like to point out that no matter what we do, there's always going to be a part of MOTY that is influenced by popularity. That's like any, if not most, other contests in the world that require voting.

Personally I found a few of the topics a little too aimed at certain members but overall, I really liked this year's layout. I was a little let down by the inactivity the voting threads in most of the sections had, but I suppose it's - like many of you said - having to visit the sections served as a deterrent. Although, it's only a few clicks away to get to a certain section's voting thread (3 simple clicks, so...yeah, I think it's also down to laziness.)
__________________
moderator | lovely pair | PC live
Reply With Quote
  #12    
Old January 2nd, 2013 (08:25 PM).
LilJz's Avatar
LilJz
This is how we do!
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Canada
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Crap, I'm not popular enough.

Gratz to the other people who got chosen :D

Will you keep the same balots or you will have different ones for the MOTY 2013?
__________________
♥Plusle bro of Autumn Reverie♥ | ♥Pink Mommy, Autumn Reverie, Kanzler, Macarous & Apollo♥
|3DS FC|
Reply With Quote
  #13    
Old January 2nd, 2013 (08:46 PM).
Oryx's Avatar
Oryx
CoquettishCat
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Nature: Relaxed
It generally changes quite a bit year to year. Some usually stay (favorite male/female/mod/hstaff), but a lot of them change.
__________________


Theme * Pair * VM * PM

Not all men...

Are all men stupid?

That's right.

Reply With Quote
  #14    
Old January 2nd, 2013 (09:23 PM).
droomph's Avatar
droomph
mmm gurl that 90s
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: bar'jách
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Impish
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious. View Post
First off I'd just like to point out that no matter what we do, there's always going to be a part of MOTY that is influenced by popularity. That's like any, if not most, other contests in the world that require voting.
As I've said before.

Quote:
again, I'm just never popular wherever, so I don't like these things. I'm not saying "I WILL CAMPAIGN TO REMOVE THIS OUTRAGE OF A CONTEST", but rather just how I saw it in the past two or three weeks. Don't take it too harshly because I'm just wayyyy too sensitive on popularity issues.
I never said I directly had anything against it, I just said that really, it felt a bit weird for some reason.
__________________
did u no there r 21 letters in the alphabet
o i forgot 5
uraqt


Reply With Quote
  #15    
Old January 2nd, 2013 (09:37 PM).
curiousnathan's Avatar
curiousnathan
they said we could be anything
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Australia
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
I didn't say you have anything against it, I was just reiterating what often becomes ambiguous to most.
__________________
moderator | lovely pair | PC live
Reply With Quote
  #16    
Old January 2nd, 2013 (09:58 PM).
Livewire's Avatar
Livewire
The Young Wolf
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Winterfell
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Livewire
Quote:
Originally Posted by droomph View Post
Well, you said to…

I'm just gonna say here, the popularity contest are kinda rude tbh. I mean, I kinda already knew that Forever, Hikari, all those people, they're by no doubt popular, they deserve it, and I'm sure as hell not questioning that they're more popular than me, other people, whatever. But this is just pushing in my face "you're not cool enough" type of thing. Maybe I'm just too sensitive, but that's what it felt like.
It's not being pushed in your face or in anyone's face. People voted according to how they feel. I doubt anybody went through the ballot to intentionally exclude you or to say "Better not vote for droomph" or anybody else for that matter. It's just how it worked out.

Honestly, while the Section Specific MOTY's were kinda dead and tanked, overall it worked pretty well. It went much smoother than last year's. Much less drama and it was less of a headache to organize.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #17    
Old January 2nd, 2013 (10:23 PM).
droomph's Avatar
droomph
mmm gurl that 90s
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: bar'jách
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Impish
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livewire View Post
It's not being pushed in your face or in anyone's face. People voted according to how they feel. I doubt anybody went through the ballot to intentionally exclude you or to say "Better not vote for droomph" or anybody else for that matter. It's just how it worked out.

Honestly, while the Section Specific MOTY's were kinda dead and tanked, overall it worked pretty well. It went much smoother than last year's. Much less drama and it was less of a headache to organize.
goodness gracious let me explain this again
Quote:
Originally Posted by droomph View Post
As I've said before.

Quote:
again, I'm just never popular wherever, so I don't like these things. I'm not saying "I WILL CAMPAIGN TO REMOVE THIS OUTRAGE OF A CONTEST", but rather just how I saw it in the past two or three weeks. Don't take it too harshly because I'm just wayyyy too sensitive on popularity issues.
I never said I directly had anything against it, I just said that really, it felt a bit weird for some reason.
I don't feel like it's OMG rude, but rather, just something didn't feel right.
__________________
did u no there r 21 letters in the alphabet
o i forgot 5
uraqt


Reply With Quote
  #18    
Old January 2nd, 2013 (10:33 PM).
Patchisou Yutohru's Avatar
Patchisou Yutohru
falling down
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
I mean, obviously it's a popularity contest but being popular and being a good member tend to go hand in hand for most cases, granted there are great members that keep to themselves.

You need to make some sort of impression on the forum to be recognized. The people who make more impressions with others are usually the people who the userbase considers popular. The point of Member of the Year is to vote on your experiences and who you know (or know of) and who you think should win.

That said, I think the results usually tend to get it right in the end.
__________________
5300 - 9115 - 5042
Reply With Quote
  #19    
Old January 2nd, 2013 (10:43 PM).
droomph's Avatar
droomph
mmm gurl that 90s
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: bar'jách
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Impish
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchisou Yutohru View Post
I mean, obviously it's a popularity contest but being popular and being a good member tend to go hand in hand for most cases, granted there are great members that keep to themselves.

You need to make some sort of impression on the forum to be recognized. The people who make more impressions with others are usually the people who the userbase considers popular. The point of Member of the Year is to vote on your experiences and who you know (or know of) and who you think should win.

That said, I think the results usually tend to get it right in the end.
Since the thread was to see how everyone felt about it, I did what they told me to - tell how I felt about MOTY.

And I told them. I was butthurt. I'll admit that. No point in not to, everyone knows. Something else also didn't feel right, that I can't put my finger on. That's how I felt. Sorry.
__________________
did u no there r 21 letters in the alphabet
o i forgot 5
uraqt


Reply With Quote
  #20    
Old January 2nd, 2013 (11:39 PM).
Riku's Avatar
Riku
Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
I actually, even though I didn't and do not vote in these things myself, thought the idea of dividing it up was nicer than before. The ballot didn't look as tedious. It also seems like it eleviated pressure to put down votes. I can almost guarantee there was probably at least one person who voted someone for a certain category just to not have the choice blank in at least one of these MOTYs, be it this one or one of years past.

Having said that though, I echo droomph's sentiments a bit... I highly dislike MOTY aside from the technical categories (i.e. best sig, post count obsession, whatever) because they're more light-hearted and actually far less open to bias. A lot of the more broad categories are generally set up to pick personalities and, given how I've seen in the past, only really seem to bloat egos or upset others. You think someone is a good member, I don't think you should have to rely on a contest to tell them so.

Also @Patchisou: you're right. There are many great members, many of whom DO go unrecognized. To be perfectly fair, it's not about making an impression to people in general, it's about doing it to the RIGHT people, which goes back to my last paragraph a bit. MOTY is not a good way to recognize outstanding members. It's a way of playing favorites.

And finally, I'd like to point out that, while yes it's voluntary, it's always the same people that vote year after year it seems. That kind of supports my statement of impressing the right people gets you the prize of a title. Furthermore, something else I'd like to point out is that this appeasement of these same people only reinforces their position as the go-to people on the forum, which only reinforces this trend every year and, from what I've seen from all of my stalking, affects community-wide relations in general. I'm not saying it's specifically MOTY that does this, but MOTY is indeed a contributing factor to it and I feel it appropriate to bring up here.
__________________
pairfamilycredittheme

Reply With Quote
  #21    
Old January 3rd, 2013 (01:35 AM).
Aphrodite's Avatar
Aphrodite
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
May I suggest taking away the emblems if people are so worried about the results of this trivial and therefore unimportant contest going to other people's heads? Jesus, it's a wonder that MOTY still goes on, considering how people always manage to put a sour note on it every single year. Don't get me wrong, I deeply enjoy the process of MOTY and I always like winning things and seeing other people win things, but if people are going to keep forgetting it's just a trivial and therefore unimportant contest year after year and complain, I'd rather it just be done away with.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #22    
Old January 3rd, 2013 (02:05 AM).
Kura's Avatar
Kura
twitter.com/kuraberrym
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Horsham, UK (orig. Toronto, Canada)
Age: 25
Gender: Female
Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by droomph View Post
Since the thread was to see how everyone felt about it, I did what they told me to - tell how I felt about MOTY.

And I told them. I was butthurt. I'll admit that. No point in not to, everyone knows. Something else also didn't feel right, that I can't put my finger on. That's how I felt. Sorry.
I think its important to remember that just because you didnt place for something doesnt mean peoplr dont think youre suited for that category or not as cool as a member. I know i either voted for you or put you in my honourable mention and thought you would be my first choice over another.. or i was gonna put you in most likely to stick to your resolution but your blog wasnt actually a resolution.. but i digress, in the end its personal opinion. Yes it may feel like because people know more people they'll get the votes but its also a good way to strive for something in the new year. Likr strive to do some lets plays or welcome new members or watch some twilight films more than once. ;33

So dont feel down or weird about it, hun. :3
__________________
~Yuugiou Fan~
~Kamen Rider Fan~
♡(´・ω・`)LOVE! ☆
Reply With Quote
  #23    
Old January 3rd, 2013 (06:05 AM). Edited January 3rd, 2013 by Patchisou Yutohru.
Patchisou Yutohru's Avatar
Patchisou Yutohru
falling down
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by droomph View Post
Since the thread was to see how everyone felt about it, I did what they told me to - tell how I felt about MOTY.

And I told them. I was butthurt. I'll admit that. No point in not to, everyone knows. Something else also didn't feel right, that I can't put my finger on. That's how I felt. Sorry.
Okay then...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stand Alone View Post
Also @Patchisou: you're right. There are many great members, many of whom DO go unrecognized. To be perfectly fair, it's not about making an impression to people in general, it's about doing it to the RIGHT people, which goes back to my last paragraph a bit. MOTY is not a good way to recognize outstanding members. It's a way of playing favorites.
That's actually the precise reason why we did nominations last year, but people (even staff) didn't like that. I thought it was a pretty fair way to represent their respective forums, but I think respective forum Member of the Year ballots like we did this year are even better. Most of the people who post in MotY are regulars of OC&D and OVP, and they're not really going to know who the best strategic battler is, whereas people in the competitive battling forum are much more likely to make a more informed vote.

Though I disagree that it's about doing it to the right people, considering anyone is capable of voting. Everyone just doesn't. Perhaps instead of focusing on the people who remain dedicated to posting their ballots, we focus on expanding that and probably we'd be a little more productive in this discussion.
__________________
5300 - 9115 - 5042
Reply With Quote
  #24    
Old January 3rd, 2013 (06:25 AM).
stranger's Avatar
stranger
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Age: 21
Going to be completely open and honest here. When member of the year 2012 came around in the staff forums, I opposed it. I was also against there being yet another popularity contest. Oddly enough I ended up winning, but you know what? I do not care about being popular, I don't strive for the approval of members on a forum, nor do I consider myself popular either, even now. After seeing that there were members I've never seen nor heard of winning categories, it showed me how ignorant I had been to oppose this. Reason being is that at least it's not just the big names winning everything. For me, my game had one favourite game of the year, and I won best mapper. Okay that's all well and good, I never sought those rewards, but if I hadn't worked extremely hard on those things, they would never have become popular in the eyes of the members and would never have won.

Popularity is not the key to success here, it's not the reason that people win things. If you feel that this is all about popularity then what you're missing is the big picture. A lot of the members who won in certain categories put a lot of work into what they did on the forum, they didn't just rally votes. I can see that by looking at our winners. I'll be the foremost to admit that I was wrong to oppose the contest because it's not a serious thing, it's not the revolution, it's not world war, and it's not some abomination. It's for fun.

So anybody who keeps complaining about it being a popularity contest, really and truly needs to grow a little humanity, and maturity, and see that there's actually more to the members who win the categories. Go ahead, sit down and prove me wrong, point out every winner and please, try and disregard what they've done, who they've helped, the positivist outlook they've shown to the forum. Yes, you may find one or two categories you disagree with, but, look at the number of votes that winner has got, that's how many people disagree with you for starters.

I'm not saying this because I won the member of the year category, or because I'm a staff member, or even because I'm trying to shut all of the nagging up, I'm saying it as a member of the community who actually has a positive outlook on it. If you're going to come in here and state how "this is all a popularity contest and it's pointless", you've already missed the point, as I did. So I'm standing here saying I was wrong to oppose the contest in the beginning.

For you, it might be a redundant popularity contest, for others it's recognition, and for those who can actually come to this forum to relax, enjoy their time and have some fun; this contest is just reminiscent of the reasons they come here.

I don't care about the semantics behind a name next to a category, and neither should you.

I will actually offer feedback on this year's competition in time lol.
__________________
stranger now so the eye can see
that this is not real but fantasy

surrounded by sweet easing pressure
no room for thoughts, but time for adventure
Reply With Quote
  #25    
Old January 3rd, 2013 (11:12 AM).
droomph's Avatar
droomph
mmm gurl that 90s
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: bar'jách
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Impish
That's all fine and dandy, but I want to bring one thing up - that this thread exists.

If it's so trivial, then how come we have this thread? The Prettiest Profile contest doesn't have a feedback thread, the Reviews contest doesn't have a review thread, none of the other contests have a review thread.

I don't know about you, but being that this thread exists, tells me that you want everyone to think this is a very big deal.
__________________
did u no there r 21 letters in the alphabet
o i forgot 5
uraqt


Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 12:06 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.