The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, hens return two years later in Black2 & White2.

View Poll Results: You think N is Zoroark
Yes 20 25.64%
No 41 52.56%
Dont Know 17 21.79%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 2nd, 2013, 05:01 PM
pikakitten
You met with a terrible fate

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to pikakitten
I think it sounds reasonable what with all the hints but it doesn't seem like GF would do that, and without telling you, the pokemon storylines are improving but not THAT much. xD
Old January 2nd, 2013, 06:07 PM
SkyShaymin143
Pikachu

Nature: Lonely
Others Say Zoroark was N's dad before Ghetesis found him. Others also say Meloetta is N's mother. N is a Zoura that turned into a green haired boy but couldn't turn back. (Wut.)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hipste...78?ref=tn_tnmn
Old January 3rd, 2013, 08:17 AM
Magic0loc0
Unhatched Egg

So many storylines connecting...
Old January 6th, 2013, 01:55 PM
Shiny_Scyther
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Calm
After finishing the game, and fighting Ghetsis, the part where you fight Kyurem as well, I paid close attention to the conversation between Ghetsis and N. I am personally stuck between the idea of N being a pokemon and him not being one. I want to think he is, just from the way Ghetsis addresses him as "Freak" and referencing how N doesnt have a human heart.

Friend Code
Old January 8th, 2013, 09:22 PM
Altairis
I'M ALL FIRED UP

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Altairis Send a message via Skype™ to Altairis
I don't think he was Zoroark, I think that Gamefreak just wanted something other than N himself to lead you to him, however this was kind of a bad idea considering that they included N's Zorua in the storyline, so did he just abandon his Zorua for this new Zoroark? And what about the Zoroark he used in the climax of BW? Was that the same Zoroark here, and why did he leave his first Zorua in the hands of Team Plasma?
Old January 8th, 2013, 09:49 PM
CycloneGU
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapras* View Post
I don't think he was Zoroark, I think that Gamefreak just wanted something other than N himself to lead you to him, however this was kind of a bad idea considering that they included N's Zorua in the storyline, so did he just abandon his Zorua for this new Zoroark? And what about the Zoroark he used in the climax of BW? Was that the same Zoroark here, and why did he leave his first Zorua in the hands of Team Plasma?
I drew the same conclusion that it was his Zoroark from the final battle in B/W. However, at the same time, he doesn't use it in any battles in B2/W2. This begs curiosity. The Zoroark vanishes into the castle and is never seen again.

That's really where the entire theory starts, and then pieces started getting glued together by those interested in the theory. Parts make sense, but others don't. The Zoroark appearing for the Memory Link flashback in Driftveil really draws questions as the house is, afterwards, entirely empty (and the Zoroark has vanished again); when you later return, it's full as always. Was it the memories of the Zoroark? After all, N hasn't appeared in the game by this point (depending on when you trigger it). I believe it's the same Zoroark that appears at Driftveil. Since I can conclude this Zoroark is not N, the Zoroark by N's Castle also isn't. However, where did it go?

Cyclone

Pokémon Black - National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012
- My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada is still in Unova. I will be cloning it and importing a number of clones into Kalos for anyone interested. DW females may also be available if I have them.

Pokémon SoulSilver FC: 4943 2589 0519
Pokémon Black FC: 2538-0207-3336
Pokémon White 2 FC: 1335-5830-8725

Also playing Pokémon Light Platinum. Currently in Snowce City.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links