The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime

Notices

Pokémon Anime Are you a regular watcher of the Pokémon Anime and its Movies or just an old fan? Come here, and take part in all the various ongoing discussions about the Pokémon Anime.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 2nd, 2013, 06:19 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Nature: Mild

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron1234 View Post
It's always bugged me that Johto never got their own villanous team, maybe a new season can introduce one, and maybe they've taken over and someone like Lance calls Ash for help.

I think Season 17/18 could be used to close some plot holes before Generation VI. You know, Ash's father could be introduced, Ash's Primeape could finish training. Ash could fulfill his promise to recalim Pidgeot.
Yes but to introduce Ash father, I think would be at the point they start a maturation process and right now I don't see that happening. He has pretty much stayed the same trainer over the years give or take his increased battle prowess in AG and DP(which was all taken away).

If its just VI I think they wouldn't put much focus on past pokes so if Primeape was to come back into the picture aside from an opening he would have to return to Kanto same for Pidgeot since he is in Viridian Forest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilJz1234 View Post
I would say he will visit a new region, or go back to one of the older regions for some new filler adventure.

And Iron1234, Johto IS connected to Kanto, so I would say Johto is also Giovanni's turf.
Question is what would the improvise if they went to a new region(unless it is a Orange Island esque area).

And I agree TR is Johto team as they have shown with instance at Whirl Islands and Lake of Rage. So having him return to Johto to battle a team never seen before would seem to be out of place.

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

Old January 26th, 2013, 08:55 AM
The Amazing Justin
The Original Player

An Orange Islands like season will most likely take place. If any main characters return, I'd go for either Brock or May. I think they could benefit from bring May back because they don't have any lesser experienced trainers out of the group.
Old January 26th, 2013, 11:09 AM
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

Nature: Gentle
Arguably, it's going to depend on how long they decide to make this current arc. As of right now, we have about 35-38 Weeks until October when the new games release. So, barring any breaks between episode or between this season and the next, they could extend this whole arc into the next generation, or some up with some other arc to fill in a gap between this generation and the next generation.
Old January 26th, 2013, 01:38 PM
James_Terrano
Unhatched Egg

Well, a new season in the US would be called "Adventures in Unova" (or something like that), so I think that Ash still remains in Unova before beginning a completely new series with 6 generations.
Anyway, there were not even Team Plasma in BW anime, and they should be there by now after Unova League. This new series will likely to extend for a few months ... and then "Welcome new region and a new story"! :D
Old April 8th, 2013, 07:39 PM
overmind
Unhatched Egg

Sorry for being a bias pearlshipper, but I read that Dawn is in Johto now and I actually can see some hidden team that we never knew about. That would make sense if they took over the pokemon league in Johto, conquered Team Rocket, and Lance called Ash for help because they were patient and made sure they were strong enough to do all of that at once. You can yell at me for being a bias pearlshipper but don't disregard my support for a mini-arc in Johto.
Old April 8th, 2013, 10:29 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
No guys Ash n Co. are leaving Unova after N saga and they are going towards new archeapalogo Dekorora Island much like those Orange Islands.
Old April 9th, 2013, 02:37 AM
shenanigans
boom boom boom

Buuuuump! Please don't revive threads over a month old.

-closed

Sponsored Links

Advertise here