The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fourth Generation

Notices

Fourth Generation Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum kicked off the fourth generation of Pokémon. Two years later, fans of the Johto region were treated to a remastered adventure in HeartGold & SoulSilver. Discuss the games, explore the features, share your experiences, and help other players out!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 2nd, 2013 (01:34 PM).
Doppelgänger
Merry Christmas!
Community Supporter

What did you think of him? Did you like this new feature? Did you use it often?

I loved it, but hated when some of my Pokemon got blocked in the picture by larger Pokemon in my party xD
Old January 2nd, 2013 (02:40 PM).
pikakitten
You met with a terrible fate

Nature: Naughty
I never really used him, there was nothing good at the end if you found him all over (or I don't think there is xD) if I used it I had the same problem as Toshiro xD
Old January 2nd, 2013 (04:17 PM).
Rainbow Arcanine
now known as narnia

Nature: Jolly
Cameron was a cool photographer, I didn't use it too much but every now and then when I did, I could browse through the PC looking at the photos one after another and thinking how my team had grown and developed so much, from when it was just me Totodile and Mareep to a whole team of champions.

I used him to track my team development and also remember the good times I had on my journey, exploring and aspiring to be one of the greatest trainers ever. So I definitely liked the Cameron feature, but it was a bit shocking when I ran into him everywhere I went :3.
. :p
Old January 2nd, 2013 (05:53 PM).
Starry Windy
Working Combee's on the house!
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
I usually take photograph from Cameron once in every area, if possible. But sometimes I have to consider Pokemon placings, since some of them are too big that they are blocking the other Pokemon.
Pairs | PC Family | My PC Blog | Twitter | Tumblr
"... But I won't give up! I won't lose anymore!" - Wally
Old January 2nd, 2013 (06:04 PM).
Deceit
Toxic.

Nature: Timid
If I see Cameron, I always stop for a picture, unless I have already gotten one before. At the end of my journey, I check the PC for all the pictures taken, and it is really interesting to see my team grow over time. Of course, my smaller Pokemon kept getting blocked so it was annoying :P
Old January 2nd, 2013 (09:51 PM).
curiousnathan
they said we could be anything

Nature: Brave
I took photos here and there throughout my journey and it was good to look back on the grwth of my team from the beginning of my travels to their end. The only thing I didn't really like was the limit of photo's one could take; I'd want to take as many photos as I like!
Old January 2nd, 2013 (09:59 PM).
Hikamaru
osha osha
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
I enjoyed this feature, seeing my team posing with me and all the cool locations you could do it in.

The storage limit was a little disappointing but I loved it nontheless and I'd love to see it return in a future generation.
Old January 2nd, 2013 (11:31 PM).
Sweet Smoochum
Booted out - don't be like me!

Nature: Bashful
I go to have the picture taken. But in one, I've had the Team Rocket uniform on. I don't know who came up with the idea first to put Lyra in a Team Rocket uniform, but I like the idea. Also, I made a post a long time ago, to infultrate the Radio Tower, one of my first introduction posts as GymLeaderLily.
Old January 3rd, 2013 (12:32 AM).
Brendino
Oh good grief.

Nature: Quiet
To start off, I thought that it was a pretty cool idea- getting your picture taken with your party members in interesting places (like Slowpoke Well). You could see how your team grew, and what changes were made at different points of the game. However, I have a habit of talking to all the NPCs as I progress through the game, and by the time I got to Kanto, I got a little fed up with Cameron (thinking he was just another NPC), especially since my team was set and fully evolved, so it wouldn't be changing much. So I did like the idea, I just think it got old a little quickly for me.

(reduced activity through december, poke me if you need me)
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links