The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat > Celebrations

Notices

Celebrations "Happy birthday! Happy anniversary! You're a moderator now? Congrats!" Threads celebrating events such as Birthdays, Promotions, PC Anniversaries, and other happy member-specific stuff.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 2nd, 2013 (05:28 PM).
derozio
April 2015 can't come soon enough
Community Supporter

Nature: Lonely
I asked her last year about me making her thread so...

Dear Siggeh,
You are the single most wonderful person I've met online and you've always be inspiring people like me. It was because of you that I got into graphics and my personal graphical style is, pretty much, largely influenced by yours. And I respect you a lot because of your down to earth attitude despite being so amazing at what you do. You're a fun person to be around and while it is indeed sad that you don't come here often anymore, I will always remember you. <3; We don't talk all that much anymore but that's probably because you've been really busy with irl stuff and I don't really use MSN as frequently as I should. :p But yes, I will meet you someday, like I promised I would. Hope you haven't forgotten about me.

Anyway, I wish you a very happy birthday, girl. Hope this day brings peace, prosperity and luck in your life. And you deserve all of them, if you ask me. ;] Btw don't worry about getting old, if you do at all. You've become prettier as you've aged. :p

A person who will continue to be inspired by you,
Vikalp aka Derozio
Old January 2nd, 2013 (05:40 PM).
Alinthea
James Sunderland
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
SIGGY! <3

Happy Birthday. I do hope you see this at some point. You are a lovely and talented girl who deserves all the best in life.

I do hope you have a lovely day and enjoy it!

-CAPTAIN MANGO.
Old January 2nd, 2013 (11:35 PM).
Zorua
Adventurous One.
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Well well well...where should I start...

You've been a huge influence for me, Sig. When I had my low periods of depression, and when I had my anger issues, you were there for me. You were there to guide me through it all. I don't know what it is about you that helped me through this but...you're the very reason that I laid my foundation to help people whenever they feel down. I...I miss you a lot, and I know and realize that PC was pretty much a huge chapter in your life that you've probably ended up moving on from but...I miss you. For this birthday, you're just getting a big ol' fat tl;dr of cheesiness from me, but that should be good enough, right? XD

You've made such an impact on so many people here at PC, and you should be proud of yourself! I'm still striving to be a person like yourself, someone that people can look up to. I've already strive to be a leader in society, and that's all really thanks to you.

Happy Birthday, Christina. Maybe this wasn't going to be as huge of a tl;dr as I thought it was going to be, but I've typed pretty much everything that I felt from my heart. Part of me is fairly speechless, because at the same time, I feel like there aren't really enough words to describe how much I appreciated you as a friend.

Thank you for everything, and I hope that you had a blast.
Old January 3rd, 2013 (10:10 AM).
Mario The World Champion
Slice through the evil, Gundam
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
I really miss talking to Siggy here at PC since she was one of the few people I talk to, but I understand if she decided to move on with her life. I feel bad for not showing her any of my NaNoWriMo projects despite how much I talked to her about them.

Hope she's having a good 22nd birthday.

Banner made by Angela || Pair: Lucy
Friends: Lucy, Angela, Jen, Sammi-san, Jeremy the Sweetie, Signomi
Fanfiction.net page || DeviantART Page || Twitter || NaNoWriMo Page

Ash Ketchum: Formula One Driver
The Pokemon Tower's Best In Category Crossover Award Winner October 2005
3DS Friend Code: 0232-8258-5085
Friend Safari: - Meditite, Pancham, Riolu
Shiny Value: 1672
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links