The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Art & Design

Notices

Art & Design For digital, traditional, design, photography and mixed media art, Pokémon-related or not. Showcase or discuss anything related to the visual arts here.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 1st, 2013 (07:46 PM). Edited January 1st, 2013 by derozio.
emmettj4
Unhatched Egg

Hey guys my name is emmettj4 and i have just started making some youtube art stuffs like:
  • Channel backgrounds (havent made one yet but i am trying to)
  • Pokemon layouts/borders for videos
  • Video thumbnails
  • Anything you people would like me to make!

If you guys would like me to make any of you anything just ask, all i ask for is for you to say that it was me who made it. Not my old channel but just that i made it because i would like some recognition :D

Below should be some of my work that i was going to use on my channel but i dont upload anymore so just ask if you want to use it, dont just use it ok! :D
Old January 1st, 2013 (08:56 PM).
derozio
April 2015 can't come soon enough
Community Supporter

Nature: Lonely
I don't really mind you posting your work in here and letting other users use it if they credit you, but you're supposed to have at least four examples of your works to start a thread. So yes, I'll leave this open for a day or two and wait for you to post two more examples. If you fail to do so in two days, I'll lock this thread.
Old January 1st, 2013 (09:12 PM).
emmettj4
Unhatched Egg

ok i will do so now, sorry for the inconvenience :3
Old January 3rd, 2013 (10:48 AM).
derozio
April 2015 can't come soon enough
Community Supporter

Nature: Lonely
Time's up, man. Closing this thread. Feel free to make another one and don't forget to post four of your works next time. :]

Sponsored Links