Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge
Reload this Page I am a believer!

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Old January 3rd, 2013 (01:06 PM).

Hello, my name is TheSecondComingOfCaterpie. If you want to know the meaning of my name, I am under the belief that when Caterpie was talking to Pikachu in the anime, he was talking about the religion of Caterpilliantiy, the belief that at the end of time, the god of all (Bug Arceus) will be reborn into a giant Caterpie, the believers into regular Caterpies, and the non-believers into a single giant tasty leaf. The Caterpies will then very slowly eat the giant leaf. I'm talking really slow. You know how a koala eats eucalyptus? Slower than that. And every nonbeliever will feel every bite and chew. When the Caterpies are satisfied, they form a cocoon, sleep until they gain 3 levels, break out, and turn into Butterfrees. The Butterfrees then make baby Caterpies, the leaf regenerates, and the cycle restarts. And it will be good.

TL;DR: Caterpies will feast on your photosynthesis.

Anyway, I am currently taking the Random Pokemon Challenge. I hope I make many friends.

See ya
Old January 3rd, 2013 (01:18 PM).
SOLDIER 1st Class
Silver Tier

Nature: Timid
Welcome to PC! It's great to have you there. Do you have a nickname because your username is too long? Hope you have fun here and makes lot of friends. If you want, befriend or message me!

"
How about one date?"
~Zack Fair,
Crisis Core - Final Fantasy VII
Old January 3rd, 2013 (01:20 PM).
Ya'll Are Weird
Crystal Tier

Nature: Sassy
I think it's kind of hilarious that you got that out of, what, the third episode of Pokemon? It's even more funny that if it were true, Pikachu seemed absolutely unfazed. Or thought Caterpie was just talking out of his rear end.

I dunno, I think it's funny to think of stuff like this. Welcome to PC.

Other Stuff That's Totally Uncool and Not Worth Your Time!

Old January 3rd, 2013 (01:23 PM).

For a nickname, you can call me Caterpie or SCoC

Also, I believe Pikachu was converted. You don't have to be a Caterpie to believe, because inside, we can be what we want to be.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)