Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General > Pokémon Polls
Notices

Pokémon Polls Express your opinion in straightforward polls and questions about Pokémon that would otherwise fit in Pokémon General if they weren't so, well, straightforward. Vote away!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 16th, 2012, 10:33 PM
The Grubby Pup
Where's mah shiny squeaky ball

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to The Grubby Pup
Okay, I would take with me a Drifloon and a Natu
And I would be those badass looking Bird Keepers from R/S/E version.

Spoiler:

They always had the best designs outta all Bird Keepers.
Paired with xxkaylabby
Like the Furrets in this picture...everything's true..that's why it's my signature.
Old December 27th, 2012, 07:24 PM
pokepikamon
Unhatched Egg

I would have mew because it's freakin strong and charizard, because it's freakin badass!
Old December 29th, 2012, 09:53 AM
Isasapiens
A pine tree...

Nature: Quiet
Porygon-Z and Hitmontop.
They're my favorites, and I find Hitmontop's Technician ability and Priority moves useful, along with Pory-Z's Adaptibility+Tri-Attack (Or Hyper Beam)+Normal Gem.
We have to live each day like there is no tomorrow.
Because if you think, there is no tomorrow...
Sorry if my english isn't that great, it isn't my mother language...
Old December 29th, 2012, 12:59 PM
outfox
in

Send a message via Skype™ to outfox
Kabuto and Shedinja. They're probably my two favorite pokemon, the fact that they'd be uber cheap to take care of is a bonus.
Old December 29th, 2012, 06:35 PM
Wandering~Leaf
-Mordor and Eldar Supporter :3

Nature: Modest
Hmm...this is really difficult. I've had many partners before, and it's difficult to choose my favorites. I like too many!! However...I guess I choose Typhlosion and Jolteon. Those two have been some of my greatest partners...I'd obviously begin with their beginning forms (Eevee and Cyndaquil).

I'd be an Ace Trainer from DPPT. Why? 'Cause they're the Elite of Pokemon Trainers.
3DS FC: 4871 - 4185 - 2631

"Now the Elves made many rings; but secretly Sauron made One Ring to rule all the others, and their power was bound up with it, to be subject wholly to it and to last only so long as it too should last."
Old January 1st, 2013, 06:07 PM
Solacen
Unhatched Egg

If it was pokemon that i would have hang with me and out of their pokeballs at all times; Eevee and Zorua. I think having a Zorua would be entertaining as long as it didnt transform into me . And Eevee is just so cute and versatile.
Old January 1st, 2013, 06:20 PM
KantoSwag
Kanto Wanderer

Nature: Jolly
I take Charizard because it can fly and Blastoise to surf on across the Alantic
We be tryna catch em all!
Because inside each of our Pokeballs'
Lies great potential, for us to evolve
Old January 1st, 2013, 09:15 PM
pikakitten
You met with a terrible fate

Nature: Naughty
Pikachu since he's always been my favorite, and people might say that it sucks due to it's defense but Ash's pikachu... he might as well be legendary xD

Eevee, because of it's many evolutions, cuteness, strong, etc. Just seems like the perfect extra xD
Credit |Kitty Pair | VM/PM | Photobucket | Theme
Old January 1st, 2013, 09:36 PM
Schwan
Frontier Brain

Nature: Relaxed
Espeon and Umbreon because they've always been my favourites. As for what type of trainer I'd say Ace Trainer. I have that type of attitude haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minato Arisato View Post
Which two Pokemon would I have? That's an easy one. I'd go with Umbreon and Espeon. Gotta love those two. I'd probably be an Ace Trainer...but only because I can't think of anything else at the moment.
Looks like someone beat me to it haha.
Old January 2nd, 2013, 12:30 PM
Fonzy95

I would have Charizard and Meowth, and I would be a Dragon Tamer

Old January 2nd, 2013, 05:22 PM
Arcturus.
Chews nails and spits napalm

Nature: Quiet
I would definitely have my favorite Pokemon Venasaur and my favorite Wate-type Floatzel. It's hard to choose from just two Pokemon since most people would probably have a team of six.
"War.
War never
changes."
CSS|VM/PM|THEME
Old January 2nd, 2013, 07:10 PM
Deceit
Toxic.

Nature: Timid
Gah, too hard to chose...
I guess I'll go with Gengar, being one of my favorites, plus it can hide in peoples shadows and go through walls.
My second would be my Garchomp, as it is very strong, and its also another favorite. Plus I can ride it to go at high speeds.
Hey, their initials spell GG.
Old January 3rd, 2013, 10:52 AM
Livewire
ヒトモシ

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Livewire
Ugh, only two? I'd have to bring Braviary and Tyranitar, although I could think of at least 50 more I'd bring too. XD
Old January 3rd, 2013, 01:53 PM
Patrick
Ya'll Are Weird
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Journey? Aww, can't I just be a book keeper or stay at home?

Oh wait. I'd unabashedly be the worst kind of Pokemon Coordinator. ewe The Pokemon contest concept was the only thing I ever liked about the main games, but the execution wasn't too hot. In real life, though, I think it'd be different.

I'd be absolutely terrible. My end goal would just be to have the cutest Nidorina on the planet, and we'd win using really sneaky underhanded tactics like Charm, Attract, Sweet Kiss and whatever other cutesy-lovey dovey moves exist. You can give Pokemon accessories, right? I think my Nidorina needs glasses. For no other reason than to make it even more unnecessarily Moe-ish. They'd have to ban me.

I'd also have Vulpix. Redo her hair in pigtails, give 'er a lollipop and have her skip around while singing in a cutesy Vulpix voice. I don't even care if I win, I just want to melt faces with how sugar sweet this'll all be. They'll have posters hanging up to have me arrested. And the cops could never put me away because all I'd have to do is have the both of the 'mons give the ol' puppy dog eyes and bat some eyelashes, and if that doesn't have him/her blabbering baby-speak like a darn fool, it'll get me a "get outta here before I change my mind".

So yeah, I'd be like a cross between a Pokemon Fan obsessed with pretty/cute 'mons and a coordinator to flaunt such. But it'd be with the malicious intention of instilling face melting cuteness. Pokeblock abuse ahoy!

Other Stuff That's Totally Uncool and Not Worth Your Time!

Last edited by Patrick; January 3rd, 2013 at 02:04 PM.
Old January 3rd, 2013, 02:03 PM
vapes
Togepi

Nature: Lonely
Vaporeon and Dragonite. Travelling on water and flying in the air..it'd be awesome
_

White FC: 2967 8981 9744

White 2 FC: 4342 1706 0881 (usually for trades; I have pretty good Pokes in my PC)

Old January 3rd, 2013, 04:09 PM
Mononoke Hime
viva emptiness

Only two? ):

Vaporeon x Flygon would be great for me since I can't see me "having" a legendary pokemon if it was real life, so no suicune.
And I can visualize myself flying on my flygon's back so yeah, it could be really helpful in any trip.

I like pokemons of every type, but as I have a love for water I would be training a large number of water mons.
Old January 3rd, 2013, 04:33 PM
Skylands

Nature: Calm
A Flygon to travel by air, and an Arcanine to travel quickly by land. My Arcanine would have to learn how to swim because I'd like to have an advantage there too, haha.
Old January 4th, 2013, 03:02 PM
XtinaIsMeLuvinWWE

Nature: Quirky
I'd be a Battle Girl for sure!! :D Although the two pokémon I'd pick: Ninetales and Vaporeon (two of my faves, the latter of which to be used for Surfing), don't really tie in with that lol
http://www.pokecommunity.com/signaturepics/sigpic155452_1.gif
Old January 9th, 2013, 09:33 PM
~Glacia~Frost~
~Ice-type Trainer~

Froakie because it's a frog that covers my Fire and Steel weaknesses and Gliscor to check Fighting and Rock types while Froakie and I can resist Water and Ice attacks that :) And yes, Froakie is my favorite of the Gen. VI starters ~hehe

Guess what sort of trainer I am ^.^
Old January 22nd, 2013, 12:15 PM
jfuze174
Elite Trainer Joey

I never go without Charizard and raichu and I don't like to catch a whole bunch of poke I usually stick with my favs in every gen only modifying it with w/e new pokemon I like

Safari Grass: PanSage - Maractus - Sawsbuck
Old January 22nd, 2013, 08:54 PM
obiwan362
Unhatched Egg

Squirtle. Every time. And a Piplup. Absolutely.

And then, just to mess with people, I would dress like a dragon trainer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Glacia~Frost~ View Post
Froakie because it's a frog that covers my Fire and Steel weaknesses and Gliscor to check Fighting and Rock types while Froakie and I can resist Water and Ice attacks that And yes, Froakie is my favorite of the Gen. VI starters ~hehe

Guess what sort of trainer I am ^.^

Let's see...Bug Catcher. Bug Catcher. Definitely Bug Catcher.

Last edited by obiwan362; January 22nd, 2013 at 08:56 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old January 22nd, 2013, 10:21 PM
Starry Windy
I'm bzzy like a Combee.
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Dewott because it looks formidable for a sea otter Pokemon, and Togekiss because it looks peaceful.
And I will become the Ace Trainer.
Starry Windy
PC Supporter since January 4th, 2014
“And remember I do hope you keep shining bright!” - Hikamaru
Pairs | PC Family | My PC Blog | Twitter | Tumblr
On semi-hiatus due to business, but I'll be fully back soon!
Old January 23rd, 2013, 02:14 AM
The_Mew

A dratini and a charmander, just because they're cuties and i love charizard and dragonite <3
And i guess i would be a Bug Cather lol...
So uhm yeah, i wear ties, and that's all.
Old January 23rd, 2013, 02:19 AM
CatchingALevel7Mew
Mew

Send a message via Skype™ to CatchingALevel7Mew
I would have mew becuase can do pretty much anything and a charizard to fly on n.n
Please like my page on facebook its full of comedy and pokemon luls. C: www.facebook.com/catchingalevel7mew
Old January 23rd, 2013, 02:28 AM
GhastlyGastly
Crazy Pokémon Lady

It'd be a toss-up between Haunter and Kadabra or Gengar and Alakazam. So sue me, I'm a die-hard Ghost/Psychic fan, in spades.

Last edited by GhastlyGastly; January 23rd, 2013 at 02:29 AM. Reason: font and size
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links