• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Favorite non-damaging, non-healing move

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
this could range from weather moves to status effecting or stat raising/lowering only moves... any move that doesn't do damage or heal damage or status ailments. what is your favorite of those type of moves...

mine is "Attract"...

Years
Protect. Combine that with toxic and a bunch of defense boosts.

Why I love vaporeon so much

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I agree with Tail Glow, more Pokemon should learn it. Anyway, I don't think I have an absolute favorite one of these moves. I do really like Calm Mind, Quiver Dance, and Attract though. idk if Attract counts since attraction could be seen as a status ailment, but oh well!

Years
Toxic would probably have to be my favorite non-attack/healing move. The fact that it is one of the best status inflicting moves and can be used by virtually every Pokemon makes it a truly versatile move.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Spore, because it's just overpowered in my opinion. though this is countered by the fact that only very few Pokemon are able to learn it. (Man am I glad one of my favorites learns it. XD)

Swords Dance, I like most stat increasing moves, but Swords Dance is the one I've used the most. (Not to mention Zangoose learns it at a ridiculously low level.)

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
But the more successful it is the less protect works and then BAM! You're dead xD
Mine is Swords Dance, since it super boosts! IMO xD

Puppeteer Mask

Hey-Chicka-Bump-Bump!
Years
I would have to say that Quiver Dance is one of my favourite moves. My Lilligant learned it right before Clay's gym on my White version.

...many lives were lost in that mine that day...

Boilurn

Scald Pokémon
Years
Swagger. It has such a wide distribution, and I enjoy confusing opponents, :P and its the only way of crippling physical Fire types like Darmanitan and Flareon who are immune to burns.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I really love using Swords Dance and Work Up
(Work Up raises attack and special attack of the Pokemon, I love using with my Patrat, right before using Retaliate)

Sirfetch’d

Yeah, Cloyster + Shell smash owns.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
And no one said Stealth Rock yet... o_o; it's probably the most game-changing move since they made it in Diamond/Pearl.

Back