The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 2nd, 2013, 11:53 AM
rockotazu2u
Unhatched Egg

Advertise here
how many legendaries can we catch actually ? can we catch them after or before elite four ?

P/S :i do enjoying the game but unfortunally i gotta say , theres plenty of bugs in the game ( some of them may crash the game ( game suddenly turn off or restart automaticly ) ) .
list of bug :
1: some swimming place u can go thourgh the rock and then the game restart automaticly for unknow reason .
2:after the final battle with kaiyo ,when u go between the yellow hair and green and there if u save the game , the game will crash immediatly .
3:the moment u receive Victini , u may actually receive more than 6 vicitinis if u keep talking to the old man .
4: right front of the cave where Giovanni is , theres a pokemon block the way ,when u speak with him , he flies away . But if u fly to another city then when u return the giovanni hide cave , u will meet that pokemon again .
5: theres a moment where u receive a master ball from a father of the gym leader , when that father appear front of the door and if u click talking to him , u will not receive the master ball and u have to fight with him , when battle is finished , if u keep moving forward , that father will come to u this time u have to fight again and then u will now receive a masterball
i found more bugs than that but i dont know if details will help u or not , i just give u some example thats all <3 .
hope the dark rising 2 will have less bugs <3
Old January 2nd, 2013, 12:13 PM
AmazingCharizard
Pokemon Rocket Strike creator

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thGenAce:D View Post
Strange, there are no Fakemon in the game. All are pokemon taken from Gen's I-V.
you´ll see for example in the battle with Light
Old January 2nd, 2013, 01:27 PM
Hexagon

So is the game complete now or is it still in beta?
Old January 2nd, 2013, 11:22 PM
4thGenAce:D
I don't live by my name...

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingCharizard View Post
you´ll see for example in the battle with Light
Oh, that Conarp thing? My bad. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexagon View Post
So is the game complete now or is it still in beta?
DRG said the game is complete.

Finished playing more than 45+ hacked and official Pokemon games altogether. :D
I have never tried hacking.. But I have lots of kinda "wacky" ideas for some. *sigh*

"I don't live by my name, but at least I can exceed your expectations. "

I may make Youtube walkthroughs about some games, you could suggest. I just need the appropriate tools.

Follow me on Twitter: @WhatevaBlahBlah
Add me as a friend on Facebook: [email protected]
Old January 2nd, 2013, 11:56 PM
kensarcher
Hack Addict

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockotazu2u View Post
how many legendaries can we catch actually ? can we catch them after or before elite four ?

P/S :i do enjoying the game but unfortunally i gotta say , theres plenty of bugs in the game ( some of them may crash the game ( game suddenly turn off or restart automaticly ) ) .
list of bug :
1: some swimming place u can go thourgh the rock and then the game restart automaticly for unknow reason .
2:after the final battle with kaiyo ,when u go between the yellow hair and green and there if u save the game , the game will crash immediatly .
3:the moment u receive Victini , u may actually receive more than 6 vicitinis if u keep talking to the old man .
4: right front of the cave where Giovanni is , theres a pokemon block the way ,when u speak with him , he flies away . But if u fly to another city then when u return the giovanni hide cave , u will meet that pokemon again .
5: theres a moment where u receive a master ball from a father of the gym leader , when that father appear front of the door and if u click talking to him , u will not receive the master ball and u have to fight with him , when battle is finished , if u keep moving forward , that father will come to u this time u have to fight again and then u will now receive a masterball
i found more bugs than that but i dont know if details will help u or not , i just give u some example thats all <3 .
hope the dark rising 2 will have less bugs <3
I found many bugs too :D but just ignore them and just enjoy the game and don't forget to save frame :D

oh by the way i love the bug at the entrance of the ghost forest
there's a big fat guy there who turns into aroma lady when the battle starts :D
Pokemon Victory Fire and
Pokemon Ruby Destiny Life of Guardians
Pokemon Ruby Destiny Reign Of Legends
Pokemon Liquid Crystal
Pokemon Red: Red Story

________________________< My Pokemon Dark Rising Team>___________________________
Old January 3rd, 2013, 12:11 AM

Okay. Sooo.. What am I supposed to do at Yin/Yang island? It seems there's nothing I can do.. Am I missing something?

BTW, I'd like to share my team and tell what can you say about it (Finally learned the Gen III split sweet!!)
All are lvl. 100

Durant (Naughty Nature- Max Def. and HP)- My Gimick? XD
Endeavor, Baton Pass, Substitute, Swords Dance

Salamence (Naughty Nature, but I could've bred a Adamant one, but no luck. Max Atk. and Spd.)
Hyper Beam, Earthquake, Dragon Dance, Fly

Mienshao (Adamant Nature- Max Atk. and Spd.)
Aerial Ace, Drain Punch, Swords Dance, Stone Edge

Zoroark (Modest Nature- Mak. Sp Atk. and Spd.)
Flamethrower, Dark Pulse, Nasty Plot, Extrasensory

Kyogre (YEAHH! Just for a feeling of being a mighty trainer.. Kinda unfair seeing all those enemies having legendaries, so I decided to have my own. Hardy Nature- Max Sp. Atk. and Sp. Def.)
Thunder, Blizzard, Calm Mind/Rest (I have Rest for now), Hydro Pump

The last slot was for my HM Slave. But I'm open for suggestions with regards to the last member of my team.

Many thanks!

I have never tried hacking.. But I have lots of kinda "wacky" ideas for some. *sigh*

I may make Youtube walkthroughs about some games, you could suggest. I just need the appropriate tools.

Old January 3rd, 2013, 12:12 AM
Iceypunchy

I just beat the water gym and i find it annoying that you can't train anywhere[well you can in the grass with lvl 13 pokes lol].
Old January 3rd, 2013, 12:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceypunchy View Post
I just beat the water gym and i find it annoying that you can't train anywhere[well you can in the grass with lvl 13 pokes lol].
You can first beat Brock and your Rival/Bestfriend and he will give you a Vs. Seeker.. Then go train with the trainers at Atlantic Cape.. That's what I did.

Old January 3rd, 2013, 12:20 AM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Phew!!! This is tough to scroll down the pages after leaving my messages. Looks like the hack is getting many feedback. :D.
Old January 3rd, 2013, 12:23 AM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Quote:
Okay. Sooo.. What am I supposed to do at Yin/Yang island? It seems there's nothing I can do.. Am I missing something?

BTW, I'd like to share my team and tell what can you say about it (Finally learned the Gen III split sweet!!)
All are lvl. 100

Durant (Naughty Nature- Max Def. and HP)- My Gimick? XD
Endeavor, Baton Pass, Substitute, Swords Dance

Salamence (Naughty Nature, but I could've bred a Adamant one, but no luck. Max Atk. and Spd.)
Hyper Beam, Earthquake, Dragon Dance, Fly

Mienshao (Adamant Nature- Max Atk. and Spd.)
Aerial Ace, Drain Punch, Swords Dance, Stone Edge

Zoroark (Modest Nature- Mak. Sp Atk. and Spd.)
Flamethrower, Dark Pulse, Nasty Plot, Extrasensory

Kyogre (YEAHH! Just for a feeling of being a mighty trainer.. Kinda unfair seeing all those enemies having legendaries, so I decided to have my own. Hardy Nature- Max Sp. Atk. and Sp. Def.)
Thunder, Blizzard, Calm Mind/Rest (I have Rest for now), Hydro Pump

The last slot was for my HM Slave. But I'm open for suggestions with regards to the last member of my team.

Many thanks!
If you select either stone, the corresponding Pokemon will battle you. Black Stone for Zekrom, White Stone for Reshiram.
Old January 3rd, 2013, 12:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Phew!!! This is tough to scroll down the pages after leaving my messages. Looks like the hack is getting many feedback. :D.
Man you said it. XD But.. It's more on the bugs than the appreciation isn'ti it?

Old January 3rd, 2013, 12:43 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Well, I have to ask this, (I'm so desperate!) but why doesn't all my Togepi after all those hatching have Nasty Plot from my Male Honchkrow (w/ Nasty Plot) and Female Togekiss?

As well as my Yanma offspring not having Baton Pass and Swords Dance from my Male Durant and Female Yanmega?

Howwww I want to breeze through this game so bad.

And, which hack are prioritizing? DR 2 or 1.5?
I hope you realize that this is a 3rd generation hack and that's why breeding mechanics from 4th gen onwards does not apply.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old January 3rd, 2013, 12:58 AM
yuckoyuckie
Unhatched Egg

Where is the pokemon dark rising beta 2....
T.T waiting is killing me
Old January 3rd, 2013, 12:59 AM
mrpizza

Well... Mismagius and Escavalier's name haven't been fixed yet. It doesn't really matter since I can change those myself, but I'll appreciate it if you fix them.
Looking forward to DR2!
Old January 3rd, 2013, 01:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRisingGirl View Post
If you select either stone, the corresponding Pokemon will battle you. Black Stone for Zekrom, White Stone for Reshiram.
Okayy.. I keep on hitting A in front of a stone.. And nothing happens..
Oh and one question..
Spoiler:
Are those stones the ones Blitz were referring to as "Dragon Stones"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
I hope you realize that this is a 3rd generation hack and that's why breeding mechanics from 4th gen onwards does not apply.
Whoops! My bad. *whistles*

Old January 3rd, 2013, 02:49 AM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Quote:
Okayy.. I keep on hitting A in front of a stone.. And nothing happens..
Oh and one question..
Spoiler:
Are those stones the ones Blitz were referring to as "Dragon Stones"?

Whoops! My bad. *whistles*
That's weird, the stones didn't move on their own and jump towards you after you walked up the ramp? And yea, they are.

As you can see, they're suppose to come off the rock on their own:

But I'll set it up so you can click the stones on the rock even if the stones didn't come off on their own. Now, you should be able to walk up 1 more step & click on either stone. I just uploaded the Rom now. Also, the names of Escavalier and Mismagius are now fixed as well.
Old January 3rd, 2013, 03:04 AM
yuckoyuckie
Unhatched Egg

where i can download the updated rom?
Old January 3rd, 2013, 03:05 AM
Dialga255

I finally ,last night, finished hack. Or it has more affter you defeat adrian and knights of ebony table.
anyway after i defeat them this is how my team looks like
Garchomp lv 98
Lucario lv 93
Gyarados lv 93
Rayquaza lv 93
Reshiram lv 97
and Ferrothorn lv 81.
I would also put ecaviler in my team (he is strong belive me or not)
but my was on low lv. he was on lv 75.

and that guy adrian is strong. i saw that almost evrebody has a problem with his lugia but shee was not mine problem, my problem was his mewtwo. he has too strong defense and sp. defense. i must restart battle five time till i defeat that mewtwo.but after defeat of hm it took me one more hour to defeat adrian. i used about 100 reviva and hyper potiona to hill my pokemon from mewtwo and lugia.

I would recommend ferrothorn to evrybody because i won because of him.
With his help ( i mean he defeated those pokemon by himself) i defeated lugia , mewtwo ,palkia, and cresselia. he is a miricle. his strong defend and sp def are just too good. he is a great wall of my team.if you all think that i defeated adrian because of stalling youre wrong i only played like that till i defeated mewtwo. then i just used leech seed on his next pokemon and adrian start to stall. when i supposed to faint his pokemon he uses a helth potion.

i just wonder will i can use this team in beta 2 or i have to start all over?
Old January 3rd, 2013, 03:48 AM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuckoyuckie View Post
where i can download the updated rom?
The main post, it's uploaded now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dialga255 View Post
I finally ,last night, finished hack. Or it has more affter you defeat adrian and knights of ebony table.
anyway after i defeat them this is how my team looks like
Garchomp lv 98
Lucario lv 93
Gyarados lv 93
Rayquaza lv 93
Reshiram lv 97
and Ferrothorn lv 81.
I would also put ecaviler in my team (he is strong belive me or not)
but my was on low lv. he was on lv 75.

and that guy adrian is strong. i saw that almost evrebody has a problem with his lugia but shee was not mine problem, my problem was his mewtwo. he has too strong defense and sp. defense. i must restart battle five time till i defeat that mewtwo.but after defeat of hm it took me one more hour to defeat adrian. i used about 100 reviva and hyper potiona to hill my pokemon from mewtwo and lugia.

I would recommend ferrothorn to evrybody because i won because of him.
With his help ( i mean he defeated those pokemon by himself) i defeated lugia , mewtwo ,palkia, and cresselia. he is a miricle. his strong defend and sp def are just too good. he is a great wall of my team.if you all think that i defeated adrian because of stalling youre wrong i only played like that till i defeated mewtwo. then i just used leech seed on his next pokemon and adrian start to stall. when i supposed to faint his pokemon he uses a helth potion.

i just wonder will i can use this team in beta 2 or i have to start all over?
Congratulations! I'm glad you enjoyed the hack & the battle with Adrian was really awesome just by reading about it. But you're going to have a brand new team in Dark Rising 2. All of the characters take a ship to the next region to Finally battle Darugis and the new "Organization" group(If you've done the battles with Max & Giovanni, you'll know who they will be). You can expect a lot of new Pokemon that wasn't in this hack to be in Dark Rising 2 as well as a lot from this hack as well. And yes, Ferrothorn is in Dark Rising 2 as well lol. He truely is one of the best Pokemon ever made.

Also, Hi Everyone! I'm in the Showcase now. ^.^
Old January 3rd, 2013, 06:22 AM
rockotazu2u
Unhatched Egg

where is the draco village that Blitz mentioned about ? i search on the map but didnt find it .ty
Old January 3rd, 2013, 06:30 AM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockotazu2u View Post
where is the draco village that Blitz mentioned about ? i search on the map but didnt find it .ty
Go in the door behind Blitz, it should lead you back outside. Then, if you walk to the side, you'll see a building. Walk next to it at a certain spot and you'll be warped into a gate building. Keep walking and you'll be in Draco Village.
Old January 3rd, 2013, 02:14 PM
MExile

I am loving this hack so far, only just beat the first set of Dark Thugs (can't lie it made me giggle a bit lol) and I'm addicted lol. I'm also recording it for my channel and it is getting very good praise so thought i would just show my appreciation and let you know all my subscribers are enjoying it too

P.S Love the fact that Yami is gonna be in it, he is awesome
Old January 3rd, 2013, 02:15 PM
saad20006
Unhatched Egg

hello darkrisinggirl,
please help me i don't no what i have to do after the snow badge in the pokemon dark rising 1 beta 1 i don't have TM : surf and i search for a solution everywher and in all cities
please answer me and thank you
PS: i like your hack pokemon version !
Old January 3rd, 2013, 03:56 PM
byAmbi

Hey DrG, i'm at Oren and Kayo's final battle on thunder mountain. when i defeat him after the battle i speak to him and half way through the script it messes up i'm not sure how to explain it but it doesn't mess up the game or anything i just cant read the rest of it and nothing happens is something supposed to happen? And another bug that completely doesn't let me move on with the gameplay at all unless i'm going the wrong way but on the lower right side of thunder mountain i use surf when i surf passed the rocks the game just restarts any advice or help on what i should do?
Old January 3rd, 2013, 05:08 PM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Quote:
Originally Posted by saad20006 View Post
hello darkrisinggirl,
please help me i don't no what i have to do after the snow badge in the pokemon dark rising 1 beta 1 i don't have TM : surf and i search for a solution everywher and in all cities
please answer me and thank you
PS: i like your hack pokemon version !
The cave that Kayo was standing in front of should be open now. You can go through it to reach a new path where you'll eventually come across evil Pete.

Quote:
Originally Posted by byAmbi View Post
Hey DrG, i'm at Oren and Kayo's final battle on thunder mountain. when i defeat him after the battle i speak to him and half way through the script it messes up i'm not sure how to explain it but it doesn't mess up the game or anything i just cant read the rest of it and nothing happens is something supposed to happen? And another bug that completely doesn't let me move on with the gameplay at all unless i'm going the wrong way but on the lower right side of thunder mountain i use surf when i surf passed the rocks the game just restarts any advice or help on what i should do?
I just uploaded a Rom that rearranges the path you can walk at that specific part. Tell me if you were able to walk by now. If you do, you'll see a small rock path that will eventually lead you to some water where you can surf to the next island.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MExile View Post
I am loving this hack so far, only just beat the first set of Dark Thugs (can't lie it made me giggle a bit lol) and I'm addicted lol. I'm also recording it for my channel and it is getting very good praise so thought i would just show my appreciation and let you know all my subscribers are enjoying it too

P.S Love the fact that Yami is gonna be in it, he is awesome
That's great! I'm glad you're enjoying it. I'll be checking out your channel as well soon. ^.^

Last edited by DarkRisingGirl; January 3rd, 2013 at 05:29 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here