The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old Posted January 3rd, 2013 (09:50 PM).
Sinstroke

Hello All, Names Sinstroke. Go by Sin or Sinstroke, not just Stroke please. First time forum user, long time Pokémon player since Red and Blue on the Brick lol. Currently Playing between SoulSilver again and the New White 2. Always looking for new Trade partners and People to help me improve my battle style.

Pokémon White 2 FC: 0906 0928 4904
Old Posted January 3rd, 2013 (09:55 PM). Edited January 3rd, 2013 by Starry Windy.
Starry Windy
Show Your Victory!
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Welcome to PC, Sinstroke! You could check Trade Corner if you want to trade. And you could check Competitive Team Help in Battle Center section too. That sure might help you utilize your strategy. Enjoy yourself in Pokecommunity!
Pairs | PC Family | My PC Blog | Twitter | Tumblr
Old Posted January 3rd, 2013 (10:09 PM).
Sheep
sheep x steven OTP

Nature: Timid
Oh the good times of the brick GBC. I had a purple see-through one and my god did I love it, haha. xD; Welcome to PC, Sin!

So you've been into Pokemon for quite a while, which is neat! Did you ever have any phases where you got bored of the series or anything? Seems like a lot of fans go through that at one point, but that has yet to happen for me (for now aha). And out of curiosity, do you mostly play the main series games, or are you interested in the spin-offs too? People mostly seem to mention the main games and never anything on the poor sidegames like Mystery Dungeon, so I've started getting curious lately. What's your favorite if you played one? :3

Trading and battling are both quite popular aspects of the community here, so stop by the Trade Corner and Battle Center anytime for all your trade and battle-related needs! I'd volunteer to connect with you if I had a working WiFi signal, but sadly my internet is wired and the Nintendo WiFi Connector is horrible at best. You'll definitely find people to trade and battle if you explore the aforementioned sections though, so make sure to stop by and make some posts! :D You can always leave your friend code in your signature too, as we don't have an official friend code thread anywhere here on PC, sadly. It's encouraged to use your signature for things like that here though, and is a pretty good way to get it seen.

That's all this member has to say, so have a great time and see you around~! Hope you like our community!

da best | family | my star | twin
club 1 club 2 club 3 LV
Avatar & Signature by Achromatic
Old Posted January 3rd, 2013 (10:19 PM).
tabor62
PONPONPON
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Hey there Sinstroke and welcome to PokeCommunity. As Wind Heart and Cirno have already mentioned, if you even need help for trading or battling, just stop by the Trade Corner and the Battle Center. Also, be sure to read our rules everywhere you go, that's always important.

I hope you enjoy your stay here at PokeCommunity :D

Friend Codes
Y

Trade Reviews
Click Here

Ever wonder what goes through my head as I breed Pokemon? Want to see all the steps and pains I take to provide Pokemon for all of you? Well clicky clicky [here].
Old Posted January 3rd, 2013 (10:22 PM).
Sinstroke

I tried the Spin offs but not much luck wasn't a fan of them except the one on 64 with the camera, I thought that one was fun. My Favorite was Soul Silver. I like the fact that the pokemon followed you, just thought it was neat. I would really like to see a remake of RSE series and have the pokemon out to follow you and fingers crossed a True 3DS version of the game. But then again I been wanting a Massive Multi Game cross bread for the Wii, like SoulSilver had Kanto and Johto in it. I would like to see one that has all the lands included but I know will never happen. Another thing was Seeing a MMO for Pokémon, but then again there goes my mind into overdrive cross breeding games together lol. Favorite Pokémon is Def. Eevee and it eevelutions can't wait to see a Dragon or Ghost Eevee( being thoses are my two fav. Types.) I posted in the Quick Trade post thingy for the few pokemon I am looking for right now, I was thinking about buying Pokémon Black 2 because I let my one of the kids on my block use my game to get me a Pikachu and it came back with all the pokedex filled and I can't log on to Pokémon Dream thing anymore... =( oh well, it helped me with my trading I just have no clue how he did it or how to fix it.

3DS Jin :0791-2237-8372
3DS XL Josh :4425-1502-7942
Old Posted January 3rd, 2013 (10:24 PM).
Zorua
Adventurous One.
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
First time forum-user huh? Well well well....where do I start?

First off, welcome to PC! This might be already obvious, but we're a huge Pokemon forum, full of diverse people from many countries and whatnot. What makes PC so different from other communities is the people, at least that's what separates it for me. Experience can vary from person to person, but I feel a lot of what comes out of PC is this "home"-y feeling. It's a cheesy way to put it, but whatever. XD

Secondly, you get to post in wherever strikes your fancy! This is the part that I also like about PC, and forums in general(but I feel that PC does it best). You have strong diversity here, and as such, people can find it easy to just about find a home anywhere. Like how NU/W(this forum), is my home, because I like to make new members such as yourselves as comfortable as possible here.

That being said though, enjoy your time here, Sinstroke! I hope you enjoy PC as much as I do now, and stick around!
Old Posted January 3rd, 2013 (10:25 PM).
Starry Windy
Show Your Victory!
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinstroke View Post
I tried the Spin offs but not much luck wasn't a fan of them except the one on 64 with the camera, I thought that one was fun.
Pokemon Snap, is it? Check Spin-off games thread if you want to talk about them.
Pairs | PC Family | My PC Blog | Twitter | Tumblr
Old Posted January 3rd, 2013 (11:54 PM).
Hikamaru
there is a truth
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinstroke View Post
Hello All, Names Sinstroke. Go by Sin or Sinstroke, not just Stroke please. First time forum user, long time Pokémon player since Red and Blue on the Brick lol. Currently Playing between SoulSilver again and the New White 2. Always looking for new Trade partners and People to help me improve my battle style.

Hi Sinstroke, and welcome!

I know how hard it is joining a forum, but thankfully we're here to help ensure your stay is a good one. Most people have suggested the Trade Corner and Battle Center, but given you're also playing White 2 and SoulSilver you should check out the Black 2 & White 2 section, as well as Fourth Generation Games. Both have really good discussions you can take part in. There's also a Pokemon Showdown server located in Battle Center where you can battle and chat with fellow PCers. I go by Hikari10 or OshyHikari on the server if you're looking for me!

And just like Cirno said, we don't have a Friend Code Exchange Thread due to spam reasons, so signature is the best place to put it and that way everyone can see it. I've only been battling for 2 months now, and the server is really fun, and you'll definitely love PC for all the edge it has over other forums of its kind.

Have fun here, and feel free to ask me, or Cid or Cirno if you have questions!

- Hikari10

Sponsored Links