The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 4th, 2013, 05:01 AM
Leikaru
Back from the dead...

Nature: Bold
Hello. I'm new to the forum, and would like to introduce myself like most people would. So, ur... hi! I'm glad to be a part of these forums. I'll probably hang around the Creative forums, like Fan Fiction and Game development, because I'm quite creative. Your always free to PM me as well.
Old January 4th, 2013, 05:17 AM
RoboPoke
Unhatched Egg

Welcome to Pokecommunity I am fairly new to this forum as well and i am certain that you will find anything you want. Anyway have fun.
Well i am offering a solution... i am putting together a team of newbie rom hackers .
This is almost like an apprenticeship and by the time you want to leave.
You will have enough proof of work to get you into a team or maybe you just want to gain the skills and experience of being in a team.
PM me for more details.
Old January 4th, 2013, 05:32 AM
Leikaru
Back from the dead...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboPoke View Post
Welcome to Pokecommunity I am fairly new to this forum as well and i am certain that you will find anything you want. Anyway have fun.
Thank you very much! I'm glad that I joined the right community because I will need a lot of stuff!

Don't agree? Sorry for spoiling your day.

Coming soon... a new game... after I've finished Pokemon Steel of course.

MONSTERRA
Old January 4th, 2013, 05:46 AM
Cid
Find your niche.

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Cid Send a message via Skype™ to Cid
Hi Leikaru! I'm happy that you already have a game plan this early on, because it's gonna be a lot easier to keep coming back to this place when at the very start, you stay active in a specific section that you really like. :) I hope that all the stuff that you need will be easily accessible to you here! Also I'm glad that you decided to introduce yourself before everything. <3

Tell us about your interests! Like some shows that you watch, games that you play, hobbies that you do, etc. It's always a lot better to give as much info as possible in introductions, because you might meet someone with the same interests as you whom you'll immediately be best buddies with. :D I know for a fact that you're creative though, since you stated it, haha. I'm not really a creative person but I enjoy making icons and tags at my spare time. As for what you mentioned, you better set that creativity in motion as soon as you can, because writing (in Fanfiction & Writing) and game making (in Game Development) are pretty cool creative outlets. :3 Also, I'm not sure if you're planning on hacks or making games from scratch, but just in case it's actually the former, then Emulation's your best bet. ;D

In any case, I hope you have an awesome time here. I'll be looking forward to seeing your work! Welcome to the forums, Leikaru! n_n
Old January 5th, 2013, 03:08 AM
derozio
My ghost is whispering to me
Community Supporter

Nature: Lonely
Hey Leikaru! First off, lemme start by stating how much I like your user name - It looks really cool and sounds really rad. :D Anyway, welcome to Pokécommunity - the Pokemon forum that never goes inactive! Well, err, except in cases where the activity increases so much that the server crashes, but yeah, you get the point I assume. XD; And well, I'm really glad to see a person with interest in the creative sections of the forum. I look over a creative section myself - Art & Design. Do post in there sometime, mmkay? Section needs some serious activity boost anyway, haha. But I guess that's just me being a little selfish, no? :p As for game development, to be quite honest, I was into it myself when I joined. Section is pretty fascinating with all kinds of awesome pokemon games and cool tools that are available in there. <3; Are you, perhaps, making a game? If so, I'd love to play it some day! Will totally be on the lookout for any threads you make in that section, haha.

Anyway, enough babbling on my part! :p Once again, welcome to the forums! Hope you have a really wonderful time here. Do not hesitate to contact Cirno or our very own Cid if you have any sort of trouble! Oh, and last but not the least, be sure to have a look at the Pokécommunity rules at least once - will make it easier for you to stay out of any kind of unnecessary trouble. ;D Happy forum-ing! If that makes any sense. :p

Last edited by derozio; January 5th, 2013 at 03:15 AM.
Old January 5th, 2013, 04:04 AM
Leikaru
Back from the dead...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derozio View Post
Hey Leikaru! First off, lemme start by stating how much I like your user name - It looks really cool and sounds really rad. :D Anyway, welcome to Pokécommunity - the Pokemon forum that never goes inactive! Well, err, except in cases where the activity increases so much that the server crashes, but yeah, you get the point I assume. XD; And well, I'm really glad to see a person with interest in the creative sections of the forum. I look over a creative section myself - Art & Design. Do post in there sometime, mmkay? Section needs some serious activity boost anyway, haha. But I guess that's just me being a little selfish, no? :p As for game development, to be quite honest, I was into it myself when I joined. Section is pretty fascinating with all kinds of awesome pokemon games and cool tools that are available in there. <3; Are you, perhaps, making a game? If so, I'd love to play it some day! Will totally be on the lookout for any threads you make in that section, haha.

Anyway, enough babbling on my part! :p Once again, welcome to the forums! Hope you have a really wonderful time here. Do not hesitate to contact Cirno or our very own Cid if you have any sort of trouble! Oh, and last but not the least, be sure to have a look at the Pokécommunity rules at least once - will make it easier for you to stay out of any kind of unnecessary trouble. ;D Happy forum-ing! If that makes any sense. :p
Yeah, it all makes sense as far as I can see. I'll check out the Art & Design section soon then (you weren't being selfish, by the way). Cheers for the rules warning. I've checked them more than enough times for them to be implanted into my head. As for the username thing, well, I kind of made a word out of random letters, and that was it! It was my username.

Don't agree? Sorry for spoiling your day.

Coming soon... a new game... after I've finished Pokemon Steel of course.

MONSTERRA
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links