The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 29th, 2012, 08:14 AM
Adventure
i n t e r s t e l l a r

Nature: Naive
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonwolf View Post
I swear I'm the only one who hasn't made it to Cherrygrove yet. I'm headed that way, but I take my time on routes.
It's a free man's game ^^ I think most of us are entering Route 30 now.

And I think Vato won't really finish that SU xD Reservation expired.

Old December 29th, 2012, 02:10 PM
Skymin
the gratitude pokémon

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retro Bug View Post
I just started that! Maybe they could go together?
LET'S DO IT!!! I'm gonna start writing a post now, I think. Birdie's a gullible and trusting guy, so it would be easy to trick him.

Last edited by Skymin; December 29th, 2012 at 02:17 PM.
Old December 29th, 2012, 11:50 PM
Vato
This Is Our Last Goodbye

Nature: Lonely
Wait, I was reserved? O.O I don't remember reserving a spot Perhaps I'm forgetting stuff... More than I usually do...

As for the SU... I was done typing, but when I hit the Save button, my computer kind of... Explode... So yeah, no SU for moi and since I'm gonna be busy for a while (not to mention that I'm suffering of a killer depression that makes me feel like a Waste of Space (Andrew Hussie pun) and like I'm not useful for anything at all 24/7) I don't think I'll have one done anytime soon... Sorry bout that RHCP.

FC [B2]: 0992 1015 0443
VM/PM me whenever you feel like trading/kicking my butt on a battle
Old December 30th, 2012, 09:06 PM
Nebula
♚ Here's looking at you, kid.

Nature: Relaxed
I wanted to apologize for not posting. A lot has come up before the new year, but I should be able to get something up by tomorrow or the next day. :)

Frequent Visitor of the Roleplay Corner // Roleplays - // Pairless
Old December 31st, 2012, 04:05 AM
Adventure
i n t e r s t e l l a r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vato View Post
Wait, I was reserved? O.O I don't remember reserving a spot :P Perhaps I'm forgetting stuff... More than I usually do...

As for the SU... I was done typing, but when I hit the Save button, my computer kind of... Explode... So yeah, no SU for moi :( and since I'm gonna be busy for a while (not to mention that I'm suffering of a killer depression that makes me feel like a Waste of Space (Andrew Hussie pun) and like I'm not useful for anything at all 24/7) I don't think I'll have one done anytime soon... Sorry bout that RHCP.
allright!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sovereign. View Post
I wanted to apologize for not posting. A lot has come up before the new year, but I should be able to get something up by tomorrow or the next day. :)
No worries~ It's my fault for starting a new RP in the middle of vacations and holidays :D Post at your leisure.

@ Fuyu - Can I bunny Ange by just saying that she and Krissu moved north on Route 30? To the place where the road splits into the path north and the path that leads to Mr Pokémon's house. I think I'll have a Weedle jump up at us in my next-next post too :p

Anyone can bunny and play Mr Pokémon and other quest givers - when you are interacting with them. So if three RPers are talking to a NPC, anyone of these three RPers could play the NPC in turns, or it could be decided who should play the NPC. Do it however you like.

Old December 31st, 2012, 05:46 AM
Fuyu
Battle!

Red, of course! ANge is happy to be bunnied. (That's like, a character problem! XDDD)

Old January 3rd, 2013, 11:50 AM
Adventure
i n t e r s t e l l a r

Claire! If you want, Solomon can find Ange and Krissu running from the swarm of Weedle since he's on his way back from Mr Pokémon. And when I say swarm, I really mean like 20 of them. Der be bugs in da game, so to speak :3 If you wouldn't want that, I can just post about something else~

machomuu, I hope to see more of that secret organisation soon ^^

Old January 3rd, 2013, 12:17 PM
Claire*
Here's to the crazy ones.

Nature: Sassy
Hmm... I guess I should have some character interaction eventually... It might actually be better for them to run into him. He wouldn't go out of his way to be near them.
Old January 3rd, 2013, 12:19 PM
Fuyu
Battle!

Oh this should be a mass of fun. Big interaction of ungodly horrors awaits us!

Old January 3rd, 2013, 12:23 PM
Adventure
i n t e r s t e l l a r

I can make the post ^^ hmm. Ange ran into Krissu literally, so perhaps it's time for Krissu to literally run into someone now?

Old January 3rd, 2013, 12:27 PM
Fuyu
Battle!

Probably. And Ange will end up tripping and falling flat on her face. Because.

Old January 4th, 2013, 09:48 AM
Nebula
♚ Here's looking at you, kid.

I am afraid that I did not have the time I thought I did in order to provide consistent posts to this RP when signing up. I cannot seem to find a good solid chunk of time to come on here and write. I apologize, truly, and I am going to have to resign from this RP. I hope I haven't been too much of a bother.

It seems like a lot of fun and I will definitely be reading up on the thread. Best of luck to you all, and I hope you have a great time with this!

Frequent Visitor of the Roleplay Corner // Roleplays - // Pairless
Old January 4th, 2013, 10:02 AM
Adventure
i n t e r s t e l l a r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sovereign. View Post
I am afraid that I did not have the time I thought I did in order to provide consistent posts to this RP when signing up. I cannot seem to find a good solid chunk of time to come on here and write. I apologize, truly, and I am going to have to resign from this RP. I hope I haven't been too much of a bother. :)

It seems like a lot of fun and I will definitely be reading up on the thread. Best of luck to you all, and I hope you have a great time with this!
I'm really sad to hear that, but I have to say I understand as I did the same in another RP this very same day.

Old January 5th, 2013, 06:42 AM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Heeeey I heard there were spots open, so, may this be a placeholder for my SU? :3

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze

Pokémon:PhoenixRising
Sylvie
Old January 5th, 2013, 07:57 AM
Adventure
i n t e r s t e l l a r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Doronjo View Post
Heeeey I heard there were spots open, so, may this be a placeholder for my SU? :3
Shawn YES. Come and do your RP magic.

Old January 5th, 2013, 09:16 AM
1ninjadude1701

Nature: Quiet
umm I saw the ad in the RP discussion thread and wanted to see if i could reserve a spot if its not to late?

My new pokemon rp

http://pokemonchallengersrp.proboards.com/index.cgi

Join if you like a challenge.
Old January 5th, 2013, 10:24 AM
machomuu
The Lights in the Sky are Stars
Community Supporter

Sorry, school's been makin' posting hard. However, I will have my next post up today, sorry if this is hindering the RP -.-'
Old January 5th, 2013, 10:27 AM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Here we go, hope it's acceptable!

offline & a ½

Real Age: 21
Real Gender:

Personality: Samantha is a clear-headed and brilliant genius technician who resides with the Reid tech group. She is friendly and cheerful, yet ditsy and air-headed, always being curious and not worrying much about things. She usually tries to raise the spirits of others, making her the mood maker of the group. She has problems reading the atmosphere in situations and just speaks out what comes to mind, sometimes making others surprised at her actions. Being a person who puts a lot of effort in her research ever since she was a child, she can lose sight of what's going on around her when she is absorbed in her work.

With her love of technology, she prefers a more hands-on approach to technological marvels, such as going on the computer, connect televisions, and playing video games, and especially looking at really old machinery that no one really sees anymore. However, while she admires looking and part-taking with them, she is often an airhead on advanced schematics. One of her favorite past time is to pull apart and dismantle old cellphones and computers, seeing all of the circuit try before trying to put it back together - but she fails to do 100% of the time, due to her absent-mindedness. In fact, most machines in her room are broken, because Samantha takes them apart, and leaves them there, because she forgets to put them back together again.

History: Like a gem, Samantha's skills were bright, but polished throughout her years. She was born in the big city of Los Angeles, California, in the Reid household, who is a family whose sole purpose in life was to help technology grow to the epic proportions that it deserved to be. Her father is a chemical engineer, where he helps create new and innovative ways to use technology, such as helping to create solar-paneled hybrid cars, and creating formula's for the less consumption of heat energy in the modern household. Her mother owns a business store in Beverly Hills, where she, and her employees, fix and replace broken down machinery such as computers, cellphones, televisions, even video game consoles. Her older was even in university, studying advanced electromagnetic science.

As a kid, Sammy learned everything from seeing, and copying. When she was 10, her mother generally takes her to her store, where she learned first hand about all of the broken and taken apart machines that were soon brought together. She often played with the bits and pieces that came with the broken parts, so much so that she often got in trouble quite a few times, because her mother couldn't put them back together again.

When she was around 15 or so, she began to have a more hands-on approach to life. Generally, her motto was a kin to, 'maaaaaan who would throw out a commodore 64?!' Since she did started to take a liking to the older, yet rarer machine models too. She started working alongside her mother fixing machines, although she was quite 'lousy' at it since she spent most of her time looking at the insides of the wires, and the parts, rather than fixing it together again. however, fixing them was no problem for her - after all, she learned all of her skills from her mother.

More than fixing and pulling apart machinery, Sammy loved to play with them too. From the money from her job, she often bought the latest video games and video game consoles, and plays them during her past time. She especially loves the pokemon games; those 'lil'monsters' were unique and came in different shapes, sizes, and types - she especially loved the steel and ghost type pokemon, because the steel pokemon obviously resembled different machines, and the ghost pokemon? Well, they were just 'cute'.

Soon, MAO was announced, much to Sammy's excitement. She dropped everything that she was doing, and gotten herself a copy as soon as possible. Upon starting the game, it was time to make her avatar. She made an avatar that looked an awful lot like a character from one of her favorite video games: Pascal from Tales of Graces. She made her avatar like her, because she thought that she and Pascal were a like in numerous ways. When the game began, she decided that her first pokemon would be a cute and cuddly Growlithe. Why a Growlithe, instead of a steel or ghost pokemon? There was no real answer! Growlithe just looked cool. As the game finally started, this was like a dream - she was in the pokemon world! She felt the grass with her face, and the trees with her feet. It felt and looked so real; it was amazing. Her pokemon, Growlithe, was just as real too - from the playful bark it made, to the wet licks she felt with its tongue.

...Then the funny lockdown happened. People were real frightened and such, and while Sammy thought it was a real bummer and all, she thought it was pretty cool! She still had a chance to explore all of Johto, catching pokemon, beating trainers, and even eating a Magikarp or too - except she already tried that once and it was hard as a rock. Oh well.

online & a ½

Avatar Appearance: Again, Sammy wanted to have her avatar, Lux, resemble Pascal from Tales of Graces. She's about 5'7, weighing about 135 lbs. She has white and red short hair, along with yellow eyes, and a smooth pale skin. Her upper body consists of a baby blue colored scarf wrapped around her neck, as well as a light blue tank top, with light green arm wear with dark green gloves. Along with her shirt, she wears a yellow strap vest that has multiple pockets for pokeballs, or other items.

Her bottom half consists of yellow shorts, with a purple belt strapped to it. It also has big pockets for items and/or pokeballs. She also wears dark blue leggings that reach just past her knee caps. Finally, for foot wear, she black shoe-boots with light blue soles on the bottom.

Pokémon in hand:

Growlithe

Level: 11
Moveset: Bite, Roar, Ember, Leer

Pidgey

Level: 5
Moveset: Tackle, Sand-Attack

Geodude

Level: 6
Moveset: Tackle, Defense Curl, Mud Sport

other & a ½

Roleplay Sample:

From Aerion

Spoiler:

Evelynn
Sabamin, Eveamoor

Her recent job of killings made Eve lust for a celebratory dance. The sight of red crimson blood from her weapon made her remember how fun it was to turn that savage red into a blue delight for men and woman alike. Upon arriving, the atmosphere of Sabamin was no different than Yamcha, at least for Evelynn. She was busy dancing away in the streets, with no particular stage. She particularly does this for one thing in mind: to catch the hearts of men and women alike, for them to charm her way to their own money. It was funny - dancing became her profession after she learned how to combat, but she does not remember how. It just happened. As she continued dancing, a crowd started to form, and pass by to watch her. Perhaps from the sounds from her tambourine had gotten their attention, but who cares? They were there.

"Come my friends," Evelynn started to persuade. "Let the rhythm of harmony and tranquility ease the gruesome tensions from those cripple sheets you all encountered during your life - let Evelynn soothe your mind, your body, and your soul. However, be aware that if you especially want me to take extra care of your body, I'm afraid I'm all booked. Although, perhaps I can make an exception...?"

Coins started to pour from their pockets, just as Evelynn wanted. Even though Sabamin was probably no much different from Yamacha, the money here was perhaps even more adequate. Evelynn was delighted as she stopped dancing to collect her prize, and on to see a new one - a young man who strolled through the street. It was time, according to her, to make a quick 'hello'.

"Good morrow, my delightful young one," Evelynn introduced as she spun around once and bowing. She then rose up and touched the young mans chest as gently as she could with her index finger. "You sure do look like you pay close attention to your young physique... Evelynn is proud of you."

"I... must thank you, miss," the young man thanked quite confused from his recent encounter. "But um, may I help you with something?"

"Perish the thought!" replied Evelynn. "But, maybe I can help you? Old man's season must of taken a toll on your this last year. The bright and spectacular seasoned boy, you must not enjoyed company too. Here... just let me rub your shoulders. Gently hold still..."

"Miss, I implore you," the young man tried to convince. "I am appreciative of your... generosity, but it is not necessary!"

"Hahaha, I see," Evelynn said with a smile, as she stopped rubbing the young man's shoulders. She then had a close look at the boy. She closed her eyes with her smile as she stepped away. "Hark my young friend, I must apologize," she started to say. "I'm now just concerned for your well being. Upon closer inspection of your young prospect, well, you see, you remind me quite a bit of my brother - I believe he's around your age now? I do not know; I have not seen him these past months. Hahaha! But look at me suddenly telling you all these trivial matters; your a strong young man with quite a future on your head - please don't waste your efforts, yeah?"

"Thank you miss," the young man said with a bow. He then reached for his pocket, and took out a few gold coins. "I too know what it's like to not see your family for quite some time.. I don't have much money, but perhaps this can help you to see your brother again? Perhaps via a carriage, or something?"

"No, no, no, no," Evelynn smiled. "I don't need your money. Well, admittedly, it is quite tempting, but I do not need it. Your face was awarding as it is. Thank you. Hm...but you know what? Perhaps you can help me. My young friend, you have heard of the bar called the 'The Broken Keg' that resides in this town, have you not? Do you know the whereabouts of such a place?"

"It is just down the road here," the young man pointed out. "I hope I've helped."

"You did. Quite a lot," Evelynn said with a smile, as she spun again, and started to skip away. She then stopped to take a good look at her supposed 'victim'. "Happy trails, and may good fortune await you!"

Corner to comer in the street, the barrens of the slums on this city was unapparent to Evelynn, as she only sought out one task to perform. It was from a recent job that came about some time ago; that it must be quite a serious task to complete - that was to pay off very handsomely in the end, which was why Evelynn took the job with complete delight. When it was finished, she knew it was time for a celebratory drink with them. Plus, it was to get the chance to see the handsome and pretty young men and women that she dreamed of for ages - a chance for someone to whisk her away to a steady life full of riches. Soon her sights were set upon the bar she longed to arrive at: The Broken Keg. However thought about the name of this bar, must have some very good time on their hands, Evelynn thought, as she stepped inside.

Upon entering, Eveylnn smiled as she at last, met up with her faithful companions. As she spun one last time, she arrived at the able, with a cheerful wink towards the group. "Good morrow young ones, I hope I am not interrupting, nor I hope that I am not late," Evelynn said with a giggle. "I trust that each of you are well? If you are not, may Evelynn ease your pains at any time. I'd enjoy that deeply. Dependent of the body I'm dealing with, of course, hahaha."

She then turned towards the ravishing beauty that is Avangeline. "I believe you asked about recent killings? Well, that depends on what you mean. If you mean figuratively, then recently, I've killed and stolen the terrible tyrants of tensions for hundreds of people. They were... quite pleased indeed. If you mean kill in a literal sense, as you know, I suppose I had the unfortunate task of snapping the neck of a savage orc. He was savage, but... he had a family too, you know? So while I did kill the beast, I did it out of love; to put an end to his life quickly. I did not want his family to be left behind, but... I did not lady fortune to be disappointed either, so, wouldn't you know, I started to kill more and more of them. Out of love, of course."

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games

Sylvie

Last edited by Miss Doronjo; March 9th, 2013 at 05:09 AM.
Old January 5th, 2013, 11:21 AM
Adventure
i n t e r s t e l l a r

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ninjadude1701 View Post
umm I saw the ad in the RP discussion thread and wanted to see if i could reserve a spot if its not to late?
Not at all. Go ahead! :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by machomuu View Post
Sorry, school's been makin' posting hard. However, I will have my next post up today, sorry if this is hindering the RP -.-'
School should come before roleplaying, so don't worry about that. Unless you're interacting with someone atm, it's not hindering the others, but of course I want you to post ^^ Especially with your curious plot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Doronjo View Post
Here we go, hope it's acceptable!
omg yes. I really like her! Especially her avatar design. You are accepted and may start posting when you feel like it.
Krissu and Lux shall meet up at some point!

Old January 5th, 2013, 11:28 AM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

oh yay thanks~! ^-^

And yes they should, this will be fun!!

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games

Sylvie
Old January 5th, 2013, 11:29 AM
Claire*

Yay! Miss Doronjo is here too. I've always liked your characters and posts. Lux is no different.
Old January 5th, 2013, 11:31 AM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

my, my, it appears I've made quite a name for myself without realizing it. =o

well, I look forward to interacting with you as well. :3

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games

Sylvie
Old January 6th, 2013, 03:28 AM
Adventure
i n t e r s t e l l a r

machomuu what are you planning with that organization? I'm intriiiiguedddd

Lux is quite the airhead, is she not? xD Now, how to get Solomon to not leave immediately... Though Krissu doesn't really have an incentive for making him stay O.o at least they would perhaps recognize each other if they met again now :p

Old January 6th, 2013, 05:29 AM
Claire*

Aww, Krissu is so adorable. :3
Old January 6th, 2013, 05:55 AM
Fuyu
Battle!

PErsonally I think Lux is absolutely amazing. xD But Krissu is great.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links