• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
Do we pick two Kido and two Arrancar abilities, or two kido or two Arrancar abilities?
Since we haven't had a discussion topic in a while, maybe I'll use this one.
Since I tend to use my Soul Reaper character more, I'd probably go with two Kido techniques.
I'm quite fond of Bakudo #63:Sajo Sabaku, but #61:Rikujokoro would probably be more effective.
I could mix Hado #54:Haien with my shikai abilities to make a pretty devastating attack.

What I meant was picking two Kido of each type (Binding/Bakudo and Destructive/Hado) as well as two Arrancar abilities. Personally though, Bakudo #81 Danku and #61 Rikujokoro have always been useful from what I've seen, while Hado #88 Hiryugekizokushintenraiho and #63 Raikoho would be suited to my style. As for Arrancar abailities, I would pick Cero Doble (Neliel's speciality), and Sonido.

Last edited:

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
I didn't notice this until today, but there's a banner at the top of Mangastream that says...
"There will be no new chapters of Naruto, Bleach or One Piece until the 3rd week of January."
So I guess that answers your question, Lapras. It's a bit disappointing. :/

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Am I being trolled or is this legit?

animereturn.jpg

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Manga 523
Spoiler:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Some actual chapter thougths for once;
Spoiler:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Well well well, that was a pretty neat chapter.
Spoiler:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Damn lappy, you almost sense-making. :D

Spoiler:

EDIT: new chapter
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years