The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon Gaming Central

Notices

Pokémon Gaming Central For topics that aren't necessarily restricted to one game, Pokémon Gaming Central ranges from comparing and contrasting the differences in the gaming generations to discussing the gaming franchise as a whole.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 4th, 2013 (10:51 AM).
JayTheKing
~~King Of Plegia~~

Do you remember which pokemon you got fully LEGITIMATE to lv 100?
Mine was kadabra.I always thought that by leveling him up he would evolve to an alakazam even though my friends told me that i should trade him.Welll it was my first pokemon game so i didnt bealeve that trading could trigger evolution.

White 2:4814-8483-7594
3DS:4871 4138 8216
Friend Safari:Bug with Combee,Illumise and Heracross!
Old January 4th, 2013 (12:06 PM).
tabor62
PONPONPON
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
My first level 100 was my Flygon. I got stuck in a line up a mountain to put on snowchains for six hours :/ That's when I whipped out my Gameboy Advance and trained to level 100 in my Sapphire at Sky Pillar.

Friend Codes
Y

Trade Reviews
Click Here

Ever wonder what goes through my head as I breed Pokemon? Want to see all the steps and pains I take to provide Pokemon for all of you? Well clicky clicky [here].
Old January 4th, 2013 (12:09 PM).
Sassy Milkshake
It's ok to cry.

Nature: Sassy
I've never gotten a Pokemon up to level 100 besides one of the legendaries, I don't remember which. But that doesn't really count since it started at like level 70. But I might actually do it this time in the 5th gen, since they give you a Lucky Egg lol.

Old January 4th, 2013 (12:13 PM).
PlatinumDude
Nyeh?
Community Supporter

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
My first level 100 was Swampert in Sapphire before I deleted the game file.

Old January 4th, 2013 (12:59 PM).
Brendino
Oh good grief.

Nature: Quiet
My first was Charizard on Fire Red, closely followed by a Blastoise I was traded on the same game. While it wasn't really one of my favorite Pokemon anymore, I never had the patience to train the Charizard I used in Yellow all the way up to Level 100, so I thought I would do that first in Fire Red before any other Pokemon.

(reduced activity through december, poke me if you need me)
Old January 4th, 2013 (01:33 PM).
pikakitten
You met with a terrible fate

Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendino View Post
My first was Charizard on Fire Red, closely followed by a Blastoise I was traded on the same game. While it wasn't really one of my favorite Pokemon anymore, I never had the patience to train the Charizard I used in Yellow all the way up to Level 100, so I thought I would do that first in Fire Red before any other Pokemon.
Hey another person like me! xD I did the same thing except for the Blastoise thing, I mainly relied on my starter back then, too bad I don't have him anymore :(
Old January 4th, 2013 (01:57 PM).
Olli
I wanna see you be brave
Community Supporter

I have no idea which one it is exactly, seeing as it must've been about 10 years ago that I got my first one to 100. One thing I'm sure of though, it's definitely one of the starters in Blue, since back then, they were my top priority on the team. Since they'd been with me the longest, they were usually the highest levelled, so they also usually made the first in my team in important battles, and thus came a long way ahead. I'm pretty sure I really preferred the Charmander line back then, so my first to level 100 would most likely have been Charizard.
Old January 4th, 2013 (02:53 PM).
Arlo

I've never gotten a Pokemon to level 100. I rarely get them much past level 50, and even that's the exception rather than the rule. There's just always something else that I want to breed or catch or train or evolve or what-have-you, and that's my priority. If they're particularly good or I just like them, I put in the effort to breed or catch exactly what I want, then level and train them for as long as it takes to get what I want. Generally though, once they're fully evolved and fully EV trained, I only use them if I really need them on a team - otherwise I'm focusing on the new stuff that I want to breed and catch and evolve and train.

I have boxes and boxes full of level 30-something fully evolved and EV trained Pokemon with carefully designed movesets.
Old January 4th, 2013 (02:56 PM).
lineofdeath
...overuser of the ellipsis...

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Skype™ to lineofdeath
My empoleon, I didn't know about soear pillar, trained to lv 100, then found out!

peace is key...

hey guys... check my trading shop...
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=305409
..........................................................................................................................................they call me red.http://www.pokecommunity.com/signatu...ic362557_3.gif
Old January 4th, 2013 (06:10 PM).
Killjoy
"He was a laser fish."

My Typhlosion. I was young, and pretty new to Pokemon, so I only trained my starter, but I unfortunaly also didn't battle every trainer along the way, so I found my self very underleveled at Mt. Silver (Though I didn't know it at the time). So I grinded, and grinded, and grinded some more.
Old January 4th, 2013 (06:13 PM).
Gideon Jeremiah
The giving Pokèmon breeder

Nature: Docile
My Eevee.
Little Corinth; if only it was possible to trade her to Gen III...
Oh well, she's sitting happily as a demi-god in Crystal~
Old January 9th, 2013 (07:41 PM).
batumshakalaka
Unhatched Egg

My first 100 is maybe the best moment in my video game history.
My friend and I each had a copy of Fire Red and Leaf Green, we had started over together and been training for an ultimate showdown. We were in high school at the time and with winter break on its way we decided we would battle at the end of winter break.
Winter break reaches its end and the battle begins. The levels of our pokes are scattered between 70-80 and its a close fight. Enter Jolteon, level 100. Game over. The look on his face was priceless, I wish I could have a moment as amazing as that again with pokemon.
Old January 9th, 2013 (08:49 PM).
King_21
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Brave
Mine was Feraligatr , I got him as the starter from HG and when he reached 77 , I sent him to black and trained him to lv 100.

Old January 9th, 2013 (09:48 PM).
Hikamaru
there is a truth
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
My Swampert in Pokemon Ruby.

She was my first ever Level 100 on any game.
Old January 9th, 2013 (11:00 PM).
Cerberus87
Mega Houndoom, baby!

Nature: Lonely
It's quite possibly Venusaur in Blue, but it's been what, 12 years? I can't remember.

3DS FC: 3282-2423-7870 (PM if you add) (Bug-type Safari)

Please give Boomburst to Pidgeot, GF!!!
Old January 10th, 2013 (03:04 AM).
Seki
You idiot!

Nature: Jolly
My first 100 is my Snorlax back in the good old days in Pokemon Red. I think I got it to level 100 around 8~10 years ago.

VM | PM | MyAnimeList | Theme | Pairs | Previously
Old January 10th, 2013 (04:32 AM).
Seppy
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Calm
Venosaur in Pokémon Blue, he's still there everytime i play it.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old January 10th, 2013 (05:30 AM).
Arma
Actually not mad at all
Community Supporter

I never got a level 100 poke until I played Pokemon Sapphire, the first ones to reach lvl 100 were my Minun and Absol (same fight) followed by Flygon and Swampert.
Old January 10th, 2013 (11:07 AM).
Hoenn
ロゼリア
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Hoenn
My first was Feraligatr in Silver shortly followed by Ariados. The next time I got a Pokemon to Level 100 was in Diamond which was Empoleon then Roserade.

Playtime : 35:03 | Badges : 6 | Pokédex : 69
Old January 10th, 2013 (10:45 PM).
mamoswineftw
Togepi

My first legitimate one was Houndoom in Silver. My first time exiting Saffron I came across it in the grass by accident, and to my 10 year old self (even now) it was the coolest thing ever! Trained it exclusively from that point on, and I can fondly remember vs Blue's Alakazam, I was totally immune ans PP Stalled it to death to get all the EXP haha!

I also later on bred a Squirtle traded over from my Blue Version Blastoise, and raised him to 100 as well, just to prove I could do it. I remember waiting for Red's final pokemon (Charizard) to get that last little bit to level up.

When I said legitimate, I meant due to the Rare Candy cheat in Gen I. After catching Mewtwo, on of my cousins mentioned this glitch, and since the game (apart from Pokedex) was complete, I decided to give it a go, not really knowing HOW to do it.

I tell you it's one weird thing to suddenly have unlimited Tm 12: Water Gun!

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old January 11th, 2013 (04:07 AM). Edited January 29th, 2013 by awolfsquared.
awolfsquared
I wish you a Merry Christmas!! (or CHRIStmas)
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to awolfsquared
I believe legitimately was my Typhlosion in Gold. I think it was, can't really remember that far back though. I might of gotten a Pokemon to 100 in Red but again I can't remember. I do remember getting a Typhlosion to level 100 in Gold once. I use to mainly focus on training my starter so it would be the only I used to beat the game. I also got a Lugia to 100 but it wasn't exactly legitimately cause my friend discover the clone glitch and he would always trade me Lugia clones some at level 100 already. XD

Merry Christmas everyone!
DeviantArt | Tumblr | Ask Me Stuff | Paired to
Old January 11th, 2013 (05:07 AM).
Tim09

Lvl 100 Charzard in original red back when I was like 10 years old so I guess that would be 12 years ago. I only used charzard for the most part cause charzard is a beast and the thought of using a team of multiple pokemon didn't appeal to me much. I was just a boy in love with his charzard (looked cooler than most pokemon at the time and fire type is so awsome). I think my charzard was lvl 70 something (kind of ridiculous but I mostly only used him) going into elite four and by the end of it he was level 77. From there I simply got him to 100 by doing the elite four a dozen more times.
Old January 11th, 2013 (07:41 AM).
Brizz
TM87

Nature: Modest
My first ever level 100 was a Charizard in my Blue version. He was followed closely by Vaporeon, my second lv 100. Those were the only to Pokemon I rolled with throughout the story.
Old January 11th, 2013 (11:10 AM).
RedJ
OR

My Blastoise from Red, which I traded over to Yellow so I could annihilate everything get past Brock. I remember being so mad because it wouldn't obey me

My Pikachu in that same game eventually hit level 100, and I think my Pidgeot did as well, or at the very least it came close. Haven't had any other Pokemon get that far since, although I have a few that are closing in.

Trade Review Thread | Pokemon Spreadsheet
Friend Safari: Ice- Delibird/Bergmite/Dewgong
Old January 11th, 2013 (06:58 PM).
Dillon_68
Lover of Winter

Nature: Relaxed
My Empoleon named Frosty from my first save file ever on Pearl version. He still lives in my Platinum version to this day, probably between 6-7 years old.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links