Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge
Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 3rd, 2013, 03:14 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Nature: Hardy

Advertise here
@Lilizuki: I was thinking about a solid 5 levels for each of your pokemon involved, with an extra level for Berth. Does that seem fair to you?

@PinkSapphire: Of course! Feel free. I'm not much partial to keeping my code to myself. I would warn that you shouldn't use highly saturated colors for the background colors or it'll look exceedingly bright and tacky to others.
Old January 3rd, 2013, 03:34 PM
igotpokeballz
x999 Thanks To Action Replay

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Yahoo to igotpokeballz
@yellow i just began talking to Rafael p

also, for pokemon battles, should I get my Haunter's stats/ability?if so, I can get them from serebii.net.
I'm Playing PKMN W2!MY FC: 0820-2982-9577
☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
MY TEAM:
1.SERPERIOR!
2.UNPHEZANT!
3.SIMIPOUR!
4.SCRAFTY!
5.ZEBSTRIKA!
6.HYDREIGON!

Last edited by igotpokeballz; January 3rd, 2013 at 03:41 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old January 3rd, 2013, 04:33 PM
Lilizuki
The Wise Lesbian

@Yellow: Sounds good to me.

@Michaela: Hei just approached Nemo and Olivia, yes?
Old January 3rd, 2013, 04:53 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

@igotpokeballz: You should keep your pokemon's base stats in mind, yes. It's not proper to make a haunter that's capable of taking a bunch of hits.
Old January 3rd, 2013, 05:05 PM
Dusk
Fighting to Renew my Past...

Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilizuki View Post
@Michaela: Hei just approached Nemo and Olivia, yes?
I read up, yeah. Hei approached Nemo and Olivia, and Cynthia is going to stalk Ty all the way to the PokeCenter shudder

Old January 3rd, 2013, 08:43 PM
Somniac
Probably sleeping.
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
So, I've been working on my S.U. post.
Here goes.

Name and other info.
Spoiler:
Name:
Gwen Catrin Deallus. Gwen comes from the welsh name Gwendolyn [gwen-doll-in]. The name originated from the words Gwen and Dolyn. [Gwen; white/fair/blessed] and [Dolyn; moon]. She dislikes the name Gwendolyn, and introduces herself as Gwen.

Nickname:
In the past, People have tried to give her several nicknames. These names have all surfaced on account of her being simultaneously short, skinny and introverted. Although she does not mind these nicknames, 'Gwen' is preferred.

Dorm:
Spoiler:

Entei or Raikou, depending on availability.
Gwen performed exceptionally on the written exam, however her lack of physical experience means that her practical exam was mediocre. She was accepted into the academy on the basis that she apply her knowledge of pokemon to her battling in order to better herself. In exchange she would be allowed to advance her studies for her goal of becoming a pokemon professor. This is where she would learn that to be a professor, you must first be at least a decent trainer.

Appearance:
Spoiler:
Picture, AND description. I'm just overflowing with generosity.

The first thing that would strike you upon meeting Gwen for the first time, is that she is an exceptionally small individual, at 4’11 and 95 lbs, she is 6 inches and 15 lbs below the average, for a 15 year old girl.

She has short and messy hair, which is a deep crimson in color, and has a pair of pale green eyes, in front of which, she wears a pair of half-framed glasses that give her an intelligent and sophisticated look. Overall she seems oddly grown up in comparison to her stature.

Personality:
Spoiler:
Gwen is an intelligent and quiet girl. She is usually absorbed in her personal thoughts which can sometimes have the effect of causing her to seem uninterested in those around her, although this is not intended.
She has never really had the opportunity to spend time with other children of her age, and due to this she is not experienced at socializing with her peers. The fact that she could be dismissed as an introvert unfortunately means that she has grown accustomed to not interacting with her age group.
This has the side effect of her usually speaking her mind, and often upsetting or offending people unintentionally.
Although she gives off the outward image of a calm, collected individual, she can be very hyperactive and surprisingly loud for someone her size.
She should never be given sugar, a sugar rush for someone that size, and that socially inept is bound to end badly.

Deep down, one of her biggest personal fears is that she will never be truly accepted, and that she will always offend those who actually try to interact with her.
She would never admit this fact to anyone.

Over time she has developed the personal defense of acting very dismissive and uninterested in the things that are happening, if she is ever put on the spot or forced to be the focal spot of the subject, she will resort to this tactic, or change the subject. She tries not to do this, but it will often happen if she becomes nervous.

Her biggest interest after Pokemon would be reading. Although the vast majority of her reading was focused around Pokemon, she also enjoyed scientific articles as well as the occasional escapism in the form of a good fiction book.

History:
Spoiler:
Gwen's parents were a teenage romance, and eloped together when her mother, Carolyn fell pregnant. Gwen's mother was the absolute stereotype of 'that overly feminine and pretty girl'. The type of girl who cares more about makeup and fashion than anything else, and is instantly attracted to the exact type of person that Gwen's father Jacob, was. Jacob, was the typical high-school jock, and so it was probably fate that Carolyn and him fell in love.

They were perfectly suited for each other, Young, good looking and naive. This, naturally, ended up in Carolyn's pregnancy. Ten years later, they are both far more responsible, and they have jobs, a house, a child and a mortgage, everything needed to be a perfectly average family. Carolyn was a Pokemon coordinator. Unsurprisingly, her interest in fashion and beauty had started her down this path, and although she wasn't world-renowned, she was relatively successful, and earned more than her husband.
Jacob was a miner, manual labor was one of the few options available to him. He wasn't unintelligent, but having eloped with Carolyn before he had earned the qualifications that he wanted; not a lot of places would hire him.

Carolyn, once she had realized that her daughter was not interested in either beauty or makeup did not spend much time with Gwen and she was often away from home for long periods at a time, whilst she competed in various competitions. Jacob worked long days, often from dawn until dusk. This raised the problem of Gwen, a 10 year old girl who wanted nothing more than to be a Pokemon trainer, [This is not an uncommon dream for a 10 year old child, after all.] being left at home, alone, all day.

It was because of this, that Jacob had arranged for Gwen to spend her days at the local Pokemon research center. He would pay the owner of the center a small sum of money, and in return Gwen would be able to spend her days at the center. Of course, she was more of a hindrance to the researchers, but the head researcher Professor Ajax, took pity on her and let her help him with whatever he needed doing.

Over time, she actually became quite useful.
It was not a famous laboratory such as some of the facilities in the big cities, but it was a place for Gwen to be around Pokemon, and to her it was the greatest thing in the world.
The tasks she was given were menial and simplistic, however, after five years of pouring feed bags into troughs, helping to round up the Pokemon that lived at the center, avidly watching everything professor Ajax did, and on the rare occasion, tagging along on field research, Gwen knew that she no longer wished to be a Pokemon trainer. She was going to be a Pokemon professor. One day she would have her own laboratory, and she would be developing the newest most effective Pokemon medicine, or discovering an entirely new species of Pokemon. Delusions of grandeur aside, she simply wanted to do something useful.

It was at the Research lab that she met her closest friend. In fact she probably saved her life. Her friend was, of course, not a human.
On her way to the research lab one morning, she came across an unconscious Pokemon. It was an almost lifeless Poochyena pup.
The pup was probably the runt of the litter, and had been driven off by its siblings and left to die. At Least that was what Gwen gathered as Professor Ajax calmly explained to her later on. Gwen had run all the way to the lab, through the front door and right up to the elderly professor shouting the entire time, cradling the pup in her arms. The professor instantly took the weak Pokemon and gave it a check over. He was of course, qualified to administer first aid to any Pokemon that needed it; that was part of his job. It took a good deal longer before Gwen was calm enough to talk to the professor, and only once he had informed her that the Poochyena was going to be perfectly fine, did she stop sobbing and collect herself fully.
Professor Ajax explained to her that this was not uncommon amongst canine Pokemon, where the pups have to fight for the mothers attention and food. During the next few weeks Gwen had taken it upon herself to look after the Poochyena and the two quickly developed a close bond.
Once the baby Pokemon had been fully rehabilitated, Professor Ajax told Gwen that the Pokemon could not be released back into the wild. Dismayed she asked why, and the Professor simply responded “She is no longer a wild Pokemon, I'm entrusting her to you.”
Secretly, the Professor was doing this as much for Gwen's sake as the Pokemons sake, he knew that Gwen was lonely, and he understood how much she loved Pokemon.
Gwen was overjoyed as was the small Poochyena.

She sent off her application to the Pokemon Trainer Academy herself, in the hope that the famous Professor Gary Oak would understand the need for pokemon researchers.
She was granted a chance to take the entrance exam on the condition that she also studied to become at least, a decent trainer. She was told this was because “To become a successful pokemon professor, one must understand pokemon fully, not simply from the perspective of a scientist. To to this, you must become an accomplished pokemon trainer. You will learn more than books could ever teach you.”
Skepticism of anything that could be greater than literature aside, she was ecstatic, this was a dream come true; a chance to really study pokemon, and at the famous Oak Pokemon Academy, no less.

Pokemon
Spoiler:
Gwen has one Pokemon.

Species:
Poochyena

Nickname:
Amber. It had been a few weeks since Gwen had received Poochyena, and she still didn't have a name. Whilst Gwen was reading a book on pokemon fossils, she found the word 'Amber' and realized that the small Pokemons eyes were the exact color of amber. Once she had consulted her pokemon on the name, it was set. Gwen liked to hope that Poochyena could understand English, even if Gwen couldn't understand pokemon.

Personality:
Amber is barely an adolescent for a Poochyena, at around 2 years old. She has spent a good 18 months of her life with Gwen. She enjoys her life of comfort with Gwen, whether its sitting on Gwen's lap whilst she reads, or helping coral the pokemon at the research lab.

Lvl(Max 25):
13. She has only ever been in battles with wild pokemon, and those were usually very weak pokemon around the town Gwen lived in. Whenever the pair of them were out walking, and a wild pokemon challenged them for straying into their territory, [for many pokemon, a Poochyena was a natural predator] they would battle. However, they rarely ever went looking for battles.

Moves:
Tackle
Howl
Sand Attack
Bite
Sucker Punch [Egg move]

Ability:Quick Feet

Last edited by Somniac; February 17th, 2013 at 10:35 AM. Reason: Formatting.
Old January 3rd, 2013, 09:22 PM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful
I think I'm waiting for Yellow to post for Valorie next before I post next for Kilik. I shall be waiting.

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old January 3rd, 2013, 09:34 PM
igotpokeballz

@somniac Wow! Personally, I thought that was amazing! i'm obviously not the GM, but I still found it very interesting.

MY TEAM:
1.SERPERIOR!
2.UNPHEZANT!
3.SIMIPOUR!
4.SCRAFTY!
5.ZEBSTRIKA!
6.HYDREIGON!
Old January 3rd, 2013, 09:43 PM
Somniac
Probably sleeping.
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by igotpokeballz View Post
@somniac Wow! Personally, I thought that was amazing! i'm obviously not the GM, but I still found it very interesting.
Woo, I'm glad I got it done.

Finally writing / posting it makes me feel wonderful, I've been meaning to do it for days, but I only got around to doing it today.. er this morning.

Geez is it 5:40am already? heh...

I think I shall have a drink to celebrate actually getting something done.
/cheer.
Old January 3rd, 2013, 10:08 PM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyDiamond View Post
I think I'm waiting for Yellow to post for Valorie next before I post next for Kilik. I shall be waiting.
This means its my turn to post again? Then draco, and valorie so you can post? Then ill post in the evening
Pair
Roleplays
Deviantart
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old January 3rd, 2013, 10:35 PM
igotpokeballz

@somniac lol i feel like mine was crap compared to yours. I honestly think of a sad or bizarre history for the trainer off the top of mt head in like a few minutes and from there, try to build his personality, likes/dislikes, etc.

i'm currently waiting for Rafael to respond to Cecil at the Entei dorms. I'm pretty sure everyone's busy, but there's still enough time to join us.

btw what time of day is it in the rp?

MY TEAM:
1.SERPERIOR!
2.UNPHEZANT!
3.SIMIPOUR!
4.SCRAFTY!
5.ZEBSTRIKA!
6.HYDREIGON!

Last edited by igotpokeballz; January 3rd, 2013 at 10:49 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old January 3rd, 2013, 11:42 PM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkSapphire View Post
This means its my turn to post again? Then draco, and valorie so you can post? Then ill post in the evening
._. It's Yellow's turn to post. Then me, you & Nideous.

~Dia+PS~
Old January 4th, 2013, 12:00 AM
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyDiamond View Post
._. It's Yellow's turn to post. Then me, you & Nideous.
@ShinyDiamond: She already posted as Valorie. You might have missed it.

@Somniac: Love the SU. Fun read Your Accepted. The only thing is that I don't think you specified what Dorm you wanted to be in O.o I think Suicune is the only one left open at the moment. I'm checking around for inactivity at the moment and it turns out there is one spot in the Raikou Dorm as well if your interested.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 32 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)

Last edited by Megaman765; January 4th, 2013 at 12:19 AM.
Old January 4th, 2013, 05:55 AM
Lilizuki
The Wise Lesbian

@Michaela: Here's an image of Nemo (including attire) for ya.

Spoiler:
(Minus the tattoos, obviously.)

I can link Nemo's sign-up, if you'd like, since you couldn't find it.
Old January 4th, 2013, 06:17 AM
Somniac
Probably sleeping.
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman765 View Post

@Somniac: Love the SU. Fun read Your Accepted. The only thing is that I don't think you specified what Dorm you wanted to be in O.o I think Suicune is the only one left open at the moment. I'm checking around for inactivity at the moment and it turns out there is one spot in the Raikou Dorm as well if your interested.
Ah I think I killed that line with spoiler tags.
It was only 'Entei or Raikou, depending on availability.'

Raikou would work perfectly <3

Edit: I got bored, and made this in photoshop.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Somniac; January 4th, 2013 at 08:37 AM.
Old January 4th, 2013, 09:17 AM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman765 View Post
Ah. That's because she edited her post, inserting her Valorie post. I wonder how I missed it... No comment.

~Dia+PS~
Old January 4th, 2013, 10:38 AM
MichaelaTheUchiha
Forever Shawol and Aileean

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilizuki View Post
@Michaela: Here's an image of Nemo (including attire) for ya.

Spoiler:
(Minus the tattoos, obviously.)

I can link Nemo's sign-up, if you'd like, since you couldn't find it.

I cannot see the picture as I'm at school, but I'll make sure to look at it when I get home.

Do you think you can link the sign up for me? <3 Please?
"I want to become the SHINee that will exist in your hearts and be remembered forever." - Leader Onew

http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r417/MichaelaTheUchiha/Onew277-2.jpg
Old January 4th, 2013, 10:48 AM
Lilizuki
The Wise Lesbian

I'll just paste it here. 'Tis easer. :3

Spoiler:
Name : Nemo Dannan

Nickname:"Ace"

Sex: Female

Dorm:
Suicune Dorm

Appearance: Nemo is a growing girl, but she's taller than most other students her age and has yet to stop. Thanks to a healthy lifestyle, her muscles are toned and defined, and a deceptively pale pallor. She keeps her teal hair cut short, so it doesn't get in the way of her training, and it's often left messy unless a stylist reels her in. While her petite facial features could make some underestimate her, Nemo's sharp silver eyes and exposed musculature let them know not to.

She's not particularly one for fashion, and her attire consists of anything that lets her body move unimpeded; whether it be flowing robes or a tank top, but the latter are far cheaper. One constant part of her attire is a thick leather belt containing pouches with all she needs, distributed equally around her form to not upset her balance. Nemo also had a secret fondness for tattoos, but has been unable to trick anyone into giving her one.

Personality: Nemo's personality has varied immensely over the time she grew up, leading to a somewhat unusual personality. She grows bonds quickly with those who respect her, but grows strong grudges against those don't, and will help her friends with their own vendettas. Loyal to a fault, but she can be brash in matters that can be solved with force. Despite these faults, Nemo is a very determined trainer who's diligent about her work and loves a good time, whenever it can be had. She has an admiration for those who art enthusiastic about the arts, and anyone who creates music especially.

Nemo is at her best when she's around her Pokemon, who bring out the best in her, so she tries to keep at least one of them out of their balls at all times. They bring out her intelligence, from how much she's learned about balancing one's team in battles. They bring out her enthusiasm, shown with each action she declares and every handshake after a good battle. But, most of all, they exemplify her loyalty, in having grown them to where they are, and caring for their health each step of the way.

History:
Nemo was born in the practical wasteland that is Orre, where few Pokemon roam about and the denizens have learned to the value these creatures even more than most other regions. She was born into the hands of The Pyrite Martyrs; a minor street gang in Pyrite Town that had lasted through many years without extinction, and planned to keep it that way. As the daughter of one of the leaders, she was gifted with an Eevee at the age of five and taught to train with some of the older members.

Being young, Nemo lost every battle against the established trainers who had been with their valued Pokemon for years, but she learned a little more after every battle, while she was tending to "Krissy" and her wounds. By the age of ten, she could hold her own for a few minutes and was allowed to battle other beginning trainers. Beating the other children, who hadn't practiced before, gave her a cocky attitude that would soon change her life. After challenging the child of the boss of The Pyrite Claw, her Krissy was killed by the opponent's brute force, who had been gifted with their parents' far more talented Croconaw.

It struck the young girl deep, but the older members of her gang used it to teach her the value of strategy. A few weeks later, Nemo decided that she would be like Krissy would have; she would change as the situation demanded it, and do her deceased friend proud. She watched fighting Pokemon train by day, studied strategy by night, and, in fits of emotions, discovered her own psychic potential. But, her lessons said that one should always try to trick any opponents; so she told no one of her little discovery. It would be her ace in the hole.

By the time she reached puberty, Nemo's parents decided it was time for her to get a replacement for Krissy, but she pushed away the offer and asked only for a Pokeball. She would earn her second Pokemon's respect herself. With the changes in her body, and the sudden growth spurts, she decided that she should aim for the perfection her Pokemon would, and began physical training with the Fighting Pokemon she'd only watched before. By her thirteenth birthday, Nemo was ready to find her second Pokemon.

Sitting eagerly at the television on that day, she learned of an Absol sighting in the mountains, and declared her intentions to catch it to every member of The Pyrite Martyrs. Before noon, they taught her more specifically of the dirty fighting that Dark Pokemon often used, including their own tricks they learned over the years. So the young woman trekked into the mountains, and found the rumored Absol, who she attempted to fight hand-to-hand, to earn its respect.

The fight went in Nemo's favor. Dark Pokemon were resistant to psychic abilities, so she instead used them to fuel her own muscles. Against the dirty tricks, she countered them like a professional fighter. By the end of the fight, they were both worn down and beaten softly, but the Absol showed its respect with a bow of its head, and Nemo returned victorious, to cheers and the party she deserved.

Over the next year, Nemo grew her team to a set of Pokemon that matched her own virtues, so they could learn from her and her from them. With the help of Cassie, the name she'd given Absol, she captured a stowaway Ralts to practice her psychic abilities with, who she named Ezra. After that, she fought the Makuhita child of one of her other gang members, who would spar with her and train their techniques. She named him Berth.

With her Pokemon trained enough, Nemo appeared to the public under the guise of a vigilante working for the Police and worked with them to take down The Pyrite Claw as revenge for Krissy; showing them just how far she'd came over four years and eliminating the gang's presence once and for all. The attention eventually caught the eye of Professor Gary Oak, who invited the talented young trainer to join the Pokemon Trainer Academy.

Not wanting to disappoint the Professor, Nemo trained Cassie, Ezra, and Berth as much as was feasible before she left for the Academy, after a long farewell with her gang members and her parents. With training being the focus of her life, Nemo passed the tests with flying colors, and was invited to the Suicune Dorm.

Pokémon

Species: Absol
Nickname: Cassie
Personality: Cassie has a warrior's heart, with an affinity for honor, no matter the cost. She's extremely loyal to Nemo, for defeating her in single combat and all of the affection shown over their two years together. She prefers to remain quiet and composed most of the time, but loves to spend time listening to people's troubles.
Lvl: 30
Moves:
Swords Dance
Sucker Punch (Hit before they can)
Superpower (Glows Blue)
Psycho Cut
Pursuit
Night Slash

Species: Kirlia
Nickname: Ezra
Personality: Ezra is a shy Kirlia, who prefers to stay around Nemo's feet than to explore. She treats other Pokemon tenderly, but will only communicate with humans if they smell nice, or have something sweet to eat.

Lvl: 30
Moves:
Calm Mind (Purple Glow)
Psychic
Focus Blast (Blue Blast Orb)
Signal Beam
Shadow Ball
Substitute (Imaginary copy)

Species: Hariyama
Nickname: Berth
Personality: Berth is generally a calm Pokemon, who has a surprising intelligence for one most would see as a brute. He likes to size up challenges well in advance, but has a habit of underestimating Normal Pokemon.

Lvl: 31
Moves:
Whirlwind
Force Palm
Rest
Sleep Talk
The notes next to the moves are so I can remember what they look like without going to Bulbapedia. d:
Old January 4th, 2013, 12:03 PM
igotpokeballz

hey can I redo my SU? Just to give better detail about Cecil?

MY TEAM:
1.SERPERIOR!
2.UNPHEZANT!
3.SIMIPOUR!
4.SCRAFTY!
5.ZEBSTRIKA!
6.HYDREIGON!
Old January 4th, 2013, 12:12 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

@igotpokeballz: Yeah, sure. Go ahead, but please let us know when you're done so that we can update the first post with your SU accordingly.
Old January 4th, 2013, 12:24 PM
Lilizuki
The Wise Lesbian

So...Olivia has the ability to manipulate pheromones? O_o"
Old January 4th, 2013, 12:39 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

@Lilizuki: Does she? I wasn't aware of—OH. Oh. Wow. That took me back. I almost forgot I'd given her super flirting powers originally. That ability actually wasn't included in her PTA Sign-Up however (She's located in SUs Part 1) so no, she hasn't had that ability or been subtly using it in PTA so far. I could always put it in, but I think my logic at the time was that I questioned whether that ability would be received well in PTA.

Sort of like how Valorie originally had the tendency to have acid trip 'dreams' when she went to sleep where she'd be forced to fight off monsters and would wake up in completely random places, mysteriously stronger as a trainer.

I replaced that one with sleep walking in PTA and grew to like the idea of sleep walking better anyway :P
Old January 4th, 2013, 12:42 PM
Lilizuki
The Wise Lesbian

Haha; fair enough. I think teenage hormones are crazy enough without Olivia stirring them up, anyway. d:
Old January 4th, 2013, 01:26 PM
Somniac
Probably sleeping.
Community Supporter

So does this mean I'm good to go?
I'll get working on my first post at some point tonight if so.

Out of curiosity: The easiest way to travel to the island is via pokemon, or ferry right? I'm assuming theres a port in Oak Town, as that seems logical.
Old January 4th, 2013, 02:45 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

@Somniac: Yup! You're spot on. The boat is the easiest way, but a pokemon can make the journey without a great deal of effort as well. The port is directly to the side of the academy, practically built into it.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here