The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #1576    
Old Posted January 3rd, 2013 (06:01 PM).
4thGenAce:D's Avatar
4thGenAce:D
I don't live by my name...
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Philippines
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRisingGirl View Post
That's weird, the stones didn't move on their own and jump towards you after you walked up the ramp? And yea, they are.

As you can see, they're suppose to come off the rock on their own:



But I'll set it up so you can click the stones on the rock even if the stones didn't come off on their own. Now, you should be able to walk up 1 more step & click on either stone. I just uploaded the Rom now. Also, the names of Escavalier and Mismagius are now fixed as well.
Okayy.. Those stones did not go off the rock.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRisingGirl View Post
Congratulations! I'm glad you enjoyed the hack & the battle with Adrian was really awesome just by reading about it. But you're going to have a brand new team in Dark Rising 2. All of the characters take a ship to the next region to Finally battle Darugis and the new "Organization" group(If you've done the battles with Max & Giovanni, you'll know who they will be). You can expect a lot of new Pokemon that wasn't in this hack to be in Dark Rising 2 as well as a lot from this hack as well. And yes, Ferrothorn is in Dark Rising 2 as well lol. He truely is one of the best Pokemon ever made.


Also, Hi Everyone! I'm in the Showcase now. ^.^
Congratulations on making it into the Showcase! I don't wanna spoil the fun.. So I'll stay quiet about the "Organization".. I'm totally excited!
Spoiler:
I liked the Kayo thing where he battles tons of goons and goonettes.. How great is that! But.. how did he survive?


BTW, last night, I finally finished the game! Woohoo! Ferrothorn is amazing, he was the last member of my team with Protect, Leech Seed, Explosion and Thunder Wave.. He really can tank hits.. He absorbed 2 Flamethrowers from Shadow Lugia and still survived!!! (A teeny weeny 3HP!) But I only used it once though.. Kyogre swept 4 of his pokes (Mewtwo, Palkia, Dialga, Cresselia) and eventually lost to Regigigas, which was covered up by Mienshao and Durant.

I love stalling.. I really do.. Ferrothorn is really great with it.. I'm glad to use him. :D
__________________
I'm a proud Filipino! XD Playing Pokemon since 4 (I started with Pokemon Yellow)


Finished playing more than 45+ hacked and official Pokemon games altogether. :D
I have never tried hacking.. But I have lots of kinda "wacky" ideas for some. *sigh*


"I don't live by my name, but at least I can exceed your expectations. "

I may make Youtube walkthroughs about some games, you could suggest. I just need the appropriate tools.

Follow me on Twitter: @WhatevaBlahBlah
Add me as a friend on Facebook: [email protected]
  #1577    
Old Posted January 3rd, 2013 (07:30 PM).
kensarcher's Avatar
kensarcher
Hack Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Metro Manila
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thGenAce:D View Post
Okayy.. Those stones did not go off the rock.


Congratulations on making it into the Showcase! I don't wanna spoil the fun.. So I'll stay quiet about the "Organization".. I'm totally excited!
Spoiler:
I liked the Kayo thing where he battles tons of goons and goonettes.. How great is that! But.. how did he survive?


BTW, last night, I finally finished the game! Woohoo! Ferrothorn is amazing, he was the last member of my team with Protect, Leech Seed, Explosion and Thunder Wave.. He really can tank hits.. He absorbed 2 Flamethrowers from Shadow Lugia and still survived!!! (A teeny weeny 3HP!) But I only used it once though.. Kyogre swept 4 of his pokes (Mewtwo, Palkia, Dialga, Cresselia) and eventually lost to Regigigas, which was covered up by Mienshao and Durant.

I love stalling.. I really do.. Ferrothorn is really great with it.. I'm glad to use him. :D
how come? those 2 stones didnt jump off towards to me after defeating N >.< hahaha
__________________
Played Hack List:
Pokemon Dark Rising
Pokemon Light Platinum
Pokemon Victory Fire and
Pokemon Ruby Destiny Life of Guardians
Pokemon Ruby Destiny Reign Of Legends
Pokemon Liquid Crystal
Pokemon Red: Red Story

________________________< My Pokemon Dark Rising Team>___________________________
_________________________________________________
I'm a proud Filipino! xD Playing Pokemon since 1st year HS
  #1578    
Old Posted January 3rd, 2013 (07:40 PM).
yuckoyuckie
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Gender: Male
is darugis and darkrai the same?
  #1579    
Old Posted January 3rd, 2013 (10:11 PM). Edited January 3rd, 2013 by kensarcher.
kensarcher's Avatar
kensarcher
Hack Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Metro Manila
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuckoyuckie View Post
is darugis and darkrai the same?
hmm i think they were different..

on my speculation, maybe Darugis is a fakemon but i really dunno :D

we'll know when the Dark Rising 2 comes out :D
but i dont know either when will be the release of DR 2
__________________
Played Hack List:
Pokemon Dark Rising
Pokemon Light Platinum
Pokemon Victory Fire and
Pokemon Ruby Destiny Life of Guardians
Pokemon Ruby Destiny Reign Of Legends
Pokemon Liquid Crystal
Pokemon Red: Red Story

________________________< My Pokemon Dark Rising Team>___________________________
_________________________________________________
I'm a proud Filipino! xD Playing Pokemon since 1st year HS
  #1580    
Old Posted January 3rd, 2013 (11:47 PM).
alienhunterx's Avatar
alienhunterx
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The World is a Happy Place ?
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Bah DrG I finally made a decision that as I am writing a walkthrough of yours master piece. How can I show it to you. It will be progressed day by day I promise you that. Currently it ends after 2nd gym....Waiting for your reply
  #1581    
Old Posted January 4th, 2013 (12:23 AM).
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dialga255 View Post
I would recommend ferrothorn to evrybody because i won because of him.
I still believe that Umbreon is better xD
Even though Ferr is a pretty awesome wall =D
__________________
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
  #1582    
Old Posted January 4th, 2013 (03:34 AM).
4thGenAce:D's Avatar
4thGenAce:D
I don't live by my name...
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Philippines
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
I still believe that Umbreon is better xD
Even though Ferr is a pretty awesome wall =D
in terms of weaknesses, I'd say Umbreon is better. But do you think Ferrothorn has better stats and movesets than Umbreon? He could be a lead, a wall, at the same time he could do some damage..
__________________
I'm a proud Filipino! XD Playing Pokemon since 4 (I started with Pokemon Yellow)


Finished playing more than 45+ hacked and official Pokemon games altogether. :D
I have never tried hacking.. But I have lots of kinda "wacky" ideas for some. *sigh*


"I don't live by my name, but at least I can exceed your expectations. "

I may make Youtube walkthroughs about some games, you could suggest. I just need the appropriate tools.

Follow me on Twitter: @WhatevaBlahBlah
Add me as a friend on Facebook: [email protected]
  #1583    
Old Posted January 4th, 2013 (03:46 AM).
kensarcher's Avatar
kensarcher
Hack Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Metro Manila
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
to defeat shadow lugia i used spirit tomb and its destiny bond skill :O
and having 30+ revive :D hahaha

by the way where can i post my composed story?
__________________
Played Hack List:
Pokemon Dark Rising
Pokemon Light Platinum
Pokemon Victory Fire and
Pokemon Ruby Destiny Life of Guardians
Pokemon Ruby Destiny Reign Of Legends
Pokemon Liquid Crystal
Pokemon Red: Red Story

________________________< My Pokemon Dark Rising Team>___________________________
_________________________________________________
I'm a proud Filipino! xD Playing Pokemon since 1st year HS
  #1584    
Old Posted January 4th, 2013 (03:54 AM).
DarkRisingGirl's Avatar
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: N/A
Gender: Female
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Bah DrG I finally made a decision that as I am writing a walkthrough of yours master piece. How can I show it to you. It will be progressed day by day I promise you that. Currently it ends after 2nd gym....Waiting for your reply
You can present your walkthrough whichever way you feel would be best. I know it's gonna be awesome regardless. ^.^
__________________
  #1585    
Old Posted January 4th, 2013 (05:28 AM).
alienhunterx's Avatar
alienhunterx
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The World is a Happy Place ?
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
I said it because normally a walk through is present on first page of the hack thread. How can I do that?
  #1586    
Old Posted January 4th, 2013 (05:59 AM).
DarkRisingGirl's Avatar
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: N/A
Gender: Female
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
I said it because normally a walk through is present on first page of the hack thread. How can I do that?
If you're writing it out in text, send it to me and I'll update it on the main post every time you add more to the walkthrough. If it's a video, let me know and I'll have your video walkthrough highlighted on the main post.
__________________
  #1587    
Old Posted January 4th, 2013 (06:34 AM).
Dialga255's Avatar
Dialga255
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Gender: Male
Hey in which part we will see a darugis? Did you alredy make his sprite ? If you did iit must look cool didnt it .


I would also like to find which legendary pokemon we will be able to catch in beta 2 and when should beta 2 come out ?

oh yes i forgot to mentioned that whe i finished battle against adrian i look at my bedges and i have only 7 bedges. and when i save the game it says i have 7 badges .
  #1588    
Old Posted January 4th, 2013 (07:28 AM).
DarkRisingGirl's Avatar
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: N/A
Gender: Female
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dialga255 View Post
Hey in which part we will see a darugis? Did you alredy make his sprite ? If you did iit must look cool didnt it .


I would also like to find which legendary pokemon we will be able to catch in beta 2 and when should beta 2 come out ?

oh yes i forgot to mentioned that whe i finished battle against adrian i look at my bedges and i have only 7 bedges. and when i save the game it says i have 7 badges .
Did you defeat all of the gym leaders? There's a few that's not mandatory such as Nora in Numassity City (I'm shocked no one had problems with her "signature" Pokemon btw), Kai in Iceland City, and you could skip Bruce in Montage Fortress as well. As for Darugis, yes his sprite is complete. I believe it's somewhere buried in the thread, but you'll have to wait until Dark Rising 2 to finally confront it in a battle. If you thought Adrian was tough.....lol....As for the legendaries in part 2; all of the legendaries that weren't present in part 1 is in part 2. I've already inserted all of the Pokemon who'll be in it(All of their sprites, still doing their stats/moves/etc) They'll also be more newer moves in the next one as well to better benefit some Pokemon. Like Gunk Shot, etc(I'm trying to get the Physical/Special Split in part 2. Still working on it). You can expect to see the 4 Musket-deers, The 3 birds, Latias/Latios, and others.
__________________
  #1589    
Old Posted January 4th, 2013 (07:44 AM). Edited January 4th, 2013 by Uzigunner.
Uzigunner's Avatar
Uzigunner
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Another thing which I really don't get is that why does Mewtwo's voice does not match when u fight Adrian?Another thing I wanna let u know is that I know music inserter and he may be able to help u if u ask him. His name is FredWTF on youtube. I would suggest that u talk to him and see if he maybe able to help u or not. If all goes to my expectations, probably, The Magician from House of the Dead II intro's theme may make the cut. Please let me know how it turns out i.e if u wish to ask him. Lastly, did u play House of The Dead?
  #1590    
Old Posted January 4th, 2013 (08:56 AM).
MuFc11
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Hey guys I got stuck in this awesome game after you battle Atem in his gym. Any Help?
  #1591    
Old Posted January 4th, 2013 (09:55 AM).
DarkRisingGirl's Avatar
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: N/A
Gender: Female
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuFc11 View Post
Hey guys I got stuck in this awesome game after you battle Atem in his gym. Any Help?
Fly to Blitz's gym in Tiki Village, you can go inside the gym now.
__________________
  #1592    
Old Posted January 4th, 2013 (10:47 AM).
Gold011
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Gender: Male
hey, how is the hack doing?, anyways, when there will an update that features original pokemon cries?, sorry if i bother you like this....but i'm really looking forward to that update....
  #1593    
Old Posted January 4th, 2013 (10:56 AM).
DarkRisingGirl's Avatar
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: N/A
Gender: Female
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold011 View Post
hey, how is the hack doing?, anyways, when there will an update that features original pokemon cries?, sorry if i bother you like this....but i'm really looking forward to that update....
With all of the work being focused on 1.5 & the sequel, I'm not sure. If we find time for it, we'll put the original cries into the hack. For now, you're going to have to play with the volume on mute lol.
__________________
  #1594    
Old Posted January 4th, 2013 (12:22 PM).
wifitrader6's Avatar
wifitrader6
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Gender: Male
urm heyas again, another probably stupid question, just got one of N's dragons and the stone for the other disapeared, is it possible to get the other one too or not?
and if i do end up doing a walkthrough i'll probably do it with throttle on or something - to me its more fun to speed through a game the main interface in pokemon is always so incredibly slow
oh and what does one do after the N event?
  #1595    
Old Posted January 4th, 2013 (02:33 PM).
saad20006
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Gender: Male
Originally Posted by saad20006
hello darkrisinggirl,
please help me i don't no what i have to do after the snow badge in the pokemon dark rising 1 beta 1 i don't have TM : surf and i search for a solution everywher and in all cities
please answer me and thank you
PS: i like your hack pokemon version !
The cave that Kayo was standing in front of should be open now. You can go through it to reach a new path where you'll eventually come across evil Pete. tks but where's the cave that kayo was standing in front of it , i love your version of pokemon and i want to finish it soon
  #1596    
Old Posted January 4th, 2013 (04:27 PM).
kensarcher's Avatar
kensarcher
Hack Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Metro Manila
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by saad20006 View Post
Originally Posted by saad20006
hello darkrisinggirl,
please help me i don't no what i have to do after the snow badge in the pokemon dark rising 1 beta 1 i don't have TM : surf and i search for a solution everywher and in all cities
please answer me and thank you
PS: i like your hack pokemon version !
The cave that Kayo was standing in front of should be open now. You can go through it to reach a new path where you'll eventually come across evil Pete. tks but where's the cave that kayo was standing in front of it , i love your version of pokemon and i want to finish it soon
after getting the snow badge you can go trough the cave now, that cave is located at the west part of the snow gym.. that cave will bring you to numassity path hope it helps
__________________
Played Hack List:
Pokemon Dark Rising
Pokemon Light Platinum
Pokemon Victory Fire and
Pokemon Ruby Destiny Life of Guardians
Pokemon Ruby Destiny Reign Of Legends
Pokemon Liquid Crystal
Pokemon Red: Red Story

________________________< My Pokemon Dark Rising Team>___________________________
_________________________________________________
I'm a proud Filipino! xD Playing Pokemon since 1st year HS
  #1597    
Old Posted January 4th, 2013 (05:45 PM).
DarkRisingGirl's Avatar
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: N/A
Gender: Female
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by wifitrader6 View Post
urm heyas again, another probably stupid question, just got one of N's dragons and the stone for the other disapeared, is it possible to get the other one too or not?
and if i do end up doing a walkthrough i'll probably do it with throttle on or something - to me its more fun to speed through a game the main interface in pokemon is always so incredibly slow
oh and what does one do after the N event?
The door dray and florina was guarding is available now. I believe you can get only one not sure. And sure speed up is fine
__________________
  #1598    
Old Posted January 4th, 2013 (06:49 PM).
Yazamoto's Avatar
Yazamoto
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: USA
Gender: Male
I am not sure if anyone else got this bug. But as I headed back to the first town after the second battle with Pete. I found among the trees the male trainer overworld sprite over a tree. Clicked on it and froze my game....Should of saved the game beforehand but was having way too much from the story and getting to lvl 20 with my female Gible. Anyways, please debug.
__________________
  #1599    
Old Posted January 4th, 2013 (07:15 PM). Edited January 4th, 2013 by 4thGenAce:D.
4thGenAce:D's Avatar
4thGenAce:D
I don't live by my name...
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Philippines
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRisingGirl View Post
Did you defeat all of the gym leaders? There's a few that's not mandatory such as Nora in Numassity City (I'm shocked no one had problems with her "signature" Pokemon btw), Kai in Iceland City, and you could skip Bruce in Montage Fortress as well. As for Darugis, yes his sprite is complete. I believe it's somewhere buried in the thread, but you'll have to wait until Dark Rising 2 to finally confront it in a battle. If you thought Adrian was tough.....lol....As for the legendaries in part 2; all of the legendaries that weren't present in part 1 is in part 2. I've already inserted all of the Pokemon who'll be in it(All of their sprites, still doing their stats/moves/etc) They'll also be more newer moves in the next one as well to better benefit some Pokemon. Like Gunk Shot, etc(I'm trying to get the Physical/Special Split in part 2. Still working on it). You can expect to see the 4 Musket-deers, The 3 birds, Latias/Latios, and others.


Uhh, the reason I breezed through it cuz I had my lvl. 72 Zoroark, dully EV trained with Max. Sp atk and Spd. And Dark Pulsed away.. (w/ blackglasses btw.)

Arceus will be available in DR 2? O.o

Oh, and could make the legendaries a little lower in level?.. I did not like the lvl. 70-80 legends.. I like their lower level movesets.
__________________
I'm a proud Filipino! XD Playing Pokemon since 4 (I started with Pokemon Yellow)


Finished playing more than 45+ hacked and official Pokemon games altogether. :D
I have never tried hacking.. But I have lots of kinda "wacky" ideas for some. *sigh*


"I don't live by my name, but at least I can exceed your expectations. "

I may make Youtube walkthroughs about some games, you could suggest. I just need the appropriate tools.

Follow me on Twitter: @WhatevaBlahBlah
Add me as a friend on Facebook: [email protected]
  #1600    
Old Posted January 4th, 2013 (07:36 PM).
Gideon Jeremiah's Avatar
Gideon Jeremiah
The giving Pokèmon breeder
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Canada
Gender: Male
Nature: Docile
DarkRisingGirl, I absolutely adore this.

It is immensely enjoyable & wonderfully done.
Thank you for this :D !
__________________
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 12:11 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.