The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old Posted January 3rd, 2013 (06:01 PM).
4thGenAce:D
I don't live by my name...

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRisingGirl View Post
That's weird, the stones didn't move on their own and jump towards you after you walked up the ramp? And yea, they are.

As you can see, they're suppose to come off the rock on their own:

But I'll set it up so you can click the stones on the rock even if the stones didn't come off on their own. Now, you should be able to walk up 1 more step & click on either stone. I just uploaded the Rom now. Also, the names of Escavalier and Mismagius are now fixed as well.
Okayy.. Those stones did not go off the rock.
Quote:
Congratulations! I'm glad you enjoyed the hack & the battle with Adrian was really awesome just by reading about it. But you're going to have a brand new team in Dark Rising 2. All of the characters take a ship to the next region to Finally battle Darugis and the new "Organization" group(If you've done the battles with Max & Giovanni, you'll know who they will be). You can expect a lot of new Pokemon that wasn't in this hack to be in Dark Rising 2 as well as a lot from this hack as well. And yes, Ferrothorn is in Dark Rising 2 as well lol. He truely is one of the best Pokemon ever made.

Also, Hi Everyone! I'm in the Showcase now. ^.^
Congratulations on making it into the Showcase! I don't wanna spoil the fun.. So I'll stay quiet about the "Organization".. I'm totally excited!
Spoiler:
I liked the Kayo thing where he battles tons of goons and goonettes.. How great is that! But.. how did he survive?

BTW, last night, I finally finished the game! Woohoo! Ferrothorn is amazing, he was the last member of my team with Protect, Leech Seed, Explosion and Thunder Wave.. He really can tank hits.. He absorbed 2 Flamethrowers from Shadow Lugia and still survived!!! (A teeny weeny 3HP!) But I only used it once though.. Kyogre swept 4 of his pokes (Mewtwo, Palkia, Dialga, Cresselia) and eventually lost to Regigigas, which was covered up by Mienshao and Durant.

I love stalling.. I really do.. Ferrothorn is really great with it.. I'm glad to use him. :D

Finished playing more than 45+ hacked and official Pokemon games altogether. :D
I have never tried hacking.. But I have lots of kinda "wacky" ideas for some. *sigh*

"I don't live by my name, but at least I can exceed your expectations. "

I may make Youtube walkthroughs about some games, you could suggest. I just need the appropriate tools.

Follow me on Twitter: @WhatevaBlahBlah
Add me as a friend on Facebook: [email protected]
Old Posted January 3rd, 2013 (07:30 PM).
kensarcher
Hack Addict

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thGenAce:D View Post
Okayy.. Those stones did not go off the rock.

Congratulations on making it into the Showcase! I don't wanna spoil the fun.. So I'll stay quiet about the "Organization".. I'm totally excited!
Spoiler:
I liked the Kayo thing where he battles tons of goons and goonettes.. How great is that! But.. how did he survive?

BTW, last night, I finally finished the game! Woohoo! Ferrothorn is amazing, he was the last member of my team with Protect, Leech Seed, Explosion and Thunder Wave.. He really can tank hits.. He absorbed 2 Flamethrowers from Shadow Lugia and still survived!!! (A teeny weeny 3HP!) But I only used it once though.. Kyogre swept 4 of his pokes (Mewtwo, Palkia, Dialga, Cresselia) and eventually lost to Regigigas, which was covered up by Mienshao and Durant.

I love stalling.. I really do.. Ferrothorn is really great with it.. I'm glad to use him. :D
how come? those 2 stones didnt jump off towards to me after defeating N >.< hahaha
Pokemon Victory Fire and
Pokemon Ruby Destiny Life of Guardians
Pokemon Ruby Destiny Reign Of Legends
Pokemon Liquid Crystal
Pokemon Red: Red Story

________________________< My Pokemon Dark Rising Team>___________________________
Old Posted January 3rd, 2013 (07:40 PM).
yuckoyuckie
Unhatched Egg

is darugis and darkrai the same?
Old Posted January 3rd, 2013 (10:11 PM). Edited January 3rd, 2013 by kensarcher.
kensarcher
Hack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuckoyuckie View Post
is darugis and darkrai the same?
hmm i think they were different..

on my speculation, maybe Darugis is a fakemon but i really dunno :D

we'll know when the Dark Rising 2 comes out :D
but i dont know either when will be the release of DR 2
Pokemon Victory Fire and
Pokemon Liquid Crystal

________________________< My Pokemon Dark Rising Team>___________________________
Old Posted January 3rd, 2013 (11:47 PM).
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Bah DrG I finally made a decision that as I am writing a walkthrough of yours master piece. How can I show it to you. It will be progressed day by day I promise you that. Currently it ends after 2nd gym....Waiting for your reply
Old Posted January 4th, 2013 (12:23 AM).
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dialga255 View Post
I would recommend ferrothorn to evrybody because i won because of him.
I still believe that Umbreon is better xD
Even though Ferr is a pretty awesome wall =D

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old Posted January 4th, 2013 (03:34 AM).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
I still believe that Umbreon is better xD
Even though Ferr is a pretty awesome wall =D
in terms of weaknesses, I'd say Umbreon is better. But do you think Ferrothorn has better stats and movesets than Umbreon? He could be a lead, a wall, at the same time he could do some damage..

I have never tried hacking.. But I have lots of kinda "wacky" ideas for some. *sigh*

I may make Youtube walkthroughs about some games, you could suggest. I just need the appropriate tools.

Old Posted January 4th, 2013 (03:46 AM).
kensarcher
Hack Addict

to defeat shadow lugia i used spirit tomb and its destiny bond skill :O
and having 30+ revive :D hahaha

by the way where can i post my composed story?
Pokemon Victory Fire and
Pokemon Liquid Crystal

Old Posted January 4th, 2013 (03:54 AM).
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Bah DrG I finally made a decision that as I am writing a walkthrough of yours master piece. How can I show it to you. It will be progressed day by day I promise you that. Currently it ends after 2nd gym....Waiting for your reply
You can present your walkthrough whichever way you feel would be best. I know it's gonna be awesome regardless. ^.^
Old Posted January 4th, 2013 (05:28 AM).
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
I said it because normally a walk through is present on first page of the hack thread. How can I do that?
Old Posted January 4th, 2013 (05:59 AM).
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
I said it because normally a walk through is present on first page of the hack thread. How can I do that?
If you're writing it out in text, send it to me and I'll update it on the main post every time you add more to the walkthrough. If it's a video, let me know and I'll have your video walkthrough highlighted on the main post.
Old Posted January 4th, 2013 (06:34 AM).
Dialga255

Hey in which part we will see a darugis? Did you alredy make his sprite ? If you did iit must look cool didnt it .

I would also like to find which legendary pokemon we will be able to catch in beta 2 and when should beta 2 come out ?

oh yes i forgot to mentioned that whe i finished battle against adrian i look at my bedges and i have only 7 bedges. and when i save the game it says i have 7 badges .
Old Posted January 4th, 2013 (07:28 AM).
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dialga255 View Post
Hey in which part we will see a darugis? Did you alredy make his sprite ? If you did iit must look cool didnt it .

I would also like to find which legendary pokemon we will be able to catch in beta 2 and when should beta 2 come out ?

oh yes i forgot to mentioned that whe i finished battle against adrian i look at my bedges and i have only 7 bedges. and when i save the game it says i have 7 badges .
Did you defeat all of the gym leaders? There's a few that's not mandatory such as Nora in Numassity City (I'm shocked no one had problems with her "signature" Pokemon btw), Kai in Iceland City, and you could skip Bruce in Montage Fortress as well. As for Darugis, yes his sprite is complete. I believe it's somewhere buried in the thread, but you'll have to wait until Dark Rising 2 to finally confront it in a battle. If you thought Adrian was tough.....lol....As for the legendaries in part 2; all of the legendaries that weren't present in part 1 is in part 2. I've already inserted all of the Pokemon who'll be in it(All of their sprites, still doing their stats/moves/etc) They'll also be more newer moves in the next one as well to better benefit some Pokemon. Like Gunk Shot, etc(I'm trying to get the Physical/Special Split in part 2. Still working on it). You can expect to see the 4 Musket-deers, The 3 birds, Latias/Latios, and others.
Old Posted January 4th, 2013 (07:44 AM). Edited January 4th, 2013 by Uzigunner.
Uzigunner

Nature: Gentle
Another thing which I really don't get is that why does Mewtwo's voice does not match when u fight Adrian?Another thing I wanna let u know is that I know music inserter and he may be able to help u if u ask him. His name is FredWTF on youtube. I would suggest that u talk to him and see if he maybe able to help u or not. If all goes to my expectations, probably, The Magician from House of the Dead II intro's theme may make the cut. Please let me know how it turns out i.e if u wish to ask him. Lastly, did u play House of The Dead?
Old Posted January 4th, 2013 (08:56 AM).
MuFc11

Hey guys I got stuck in this awesome game after you battle Atem in his gym. Any Help?
Old Posted January 4th, 2013 (09:55 AM).
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuFc11 View Post
Hey guys I got stuck in this awesome game after you battle Atem in his gym. Any Help?
Fly to Blitz's gym in Tiki Village, you can go inside the gym now.
Old Posted January 4th, 2013 (10:47 AM).
Gold011

hey, how is the hack doing?, anyways, when there will an update that features original pokemon cries?, sorry if i bother you like this....but i'm really looking forward to that update....
Old Posted January 4th, 2013 (10:56 AM).
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold011 View Post
hey, how is the hack doing?, anyways, when there will an update that features original pokemon cries?, sorry if i bother you like this....but i'm really looking forward to that update....
With all of the work being focused on 1.5 & the sequel, I'm not sure. If we find time for it, we'll put the original cries into the hack. For now, you're going to have to play with the volume on mute lol.
Old Posted January 4th, 2013 (12:22 PM).
wifitrader6

urm heyas again, another probably stupid question, just got one of N's dragons and the stone for the other disapeared, is it possible to get the other one too or not?
and if i do end up doing a walkthrough i'll probably do it with throttle on or something - to me its more fun to speed through a game the main interface in pokemon is always so incredibly slow
oh and what does one do after the N event?
Old Posted January 4th, 2013 (02:33 PM).
saad20006
Unhatched Egg

Originally Posted by saad20006
hello darkrisinggirl,
please help me i don't no what i have to do after the snow badge in the pokemon dark rising 1 beta 1 i don't have TM : surf and i search for a solution everywher and in all cities
please answer me and thank you
PS: i like your hack pokemon version !
The cave that Kayo was standing in front of should be open now. You can go through it to reach a new path where you'll eventually come across evil Pete. tks but where's the cave that kayo was standing in front of it , i love your version of pokemon and i want to finish it soon
Old Posted January 4th, 2013 (04:27 PM).
kensarcher
Hack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by saad20006 View Post
Originally Posted by saad20006
hello darkrisinggirl,
please help me i don't no what i have to do after the snow badge in the pokemon dark rising 1 beta 1 i don't have TM : surf and i search for a solution everywher and in all cities
please answer me and thank you
PS: i like your hack pokemon version !
The cave that Kayo was standing in front of should be open now. You can go through it to reach a new path where you'll eventually come across evil Pete. tks but where's the cave that kayo was standing in front of it , i love your version of pokemon and i want to finish it soon
after getting the snow badge you can go trough the cave now, that cave is located at the west part of the snow gym.. that cave will bring you to numassity path hope it helps
Pokemon Victory Fire and
Pokemon Liquid Crystal

Old Posted January 4th, 2013 (05:45 PM).
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Quote:
Originally Posted by wifitrader6 View Post
urm heyas again, another probably stupid question, just got one of N's dragons and the stone for the other disapeared, is it possible to get the other one too or not?
and if i do end up doing a walkthrough i'll probably do it with throttle on or something - to me its more fun to speed through a game the main interface in pokemon is always so incredibly slow
oh and what does one do after the N event?
The door dray and florina was guarding is available now. I believe you can get only one not sure. And sure speed up is fine
Old Posted January 4th, 2013 (06:49 PM).
Yazamoto
Unhatched Egg

I am not sure if anyone else got this bug. But as I headed back to the first town after the second battle with Pete. I found among the trees the male trainer overworld sprite over a tree. Clicked on it and froze my game....Should of saved the game beforehand but was having way too much from the story and getting to lvl 20 with my female Gible. Anyways, please debug.
Old Posted January 4th, 2013 (07:15 PM). Edited January 4th, 2013 by 4thGenAce:D.

Quote:
Did you defeat all of the gym leaders? There's a few that's not mandatory such as Nora in Numassity City (I'm shocked no one had problems with her "signature" Pokemon btw), Kai in Iceland City, and you could skip Bruce in Montage Fortress as well. As for Darugis, yes his sprite is complete. I believe it's somewhere buried in the thread, but you'll have to wait until Dark Rising 2 to finally confront it in a battle. If you thought Adrian was tough.....lol....As for the legendaries in part 2; all of the legendaries that weren't present in part 1 is in part 2. I've already inserted all of the Pokemon who'll be in it(All of their sprites, still doing their stats/moves/etc) They'll also be more newer moves in the next one as well to better benefit some Pokemon. Like Gunk Shot, etc(I'm trying to get the Physical/Special Split in part 2. Still working on it). You can expect to see the 4 Musket-deers, The 3 birds, Latias/Latios, and others.

Uhh, the reason I breezed through it cuz I had my lvl. 72 Zoroark, dully EV trained with Max. Sp atk and Spd. And Dark Pulsed away.. (w/ blackglasses btw.)

Arceus will be available in DR 2? O.o

Oh, and could make the legendaries a little lower in level?.. I did not like the lvl. 70-80 legends.. I like their lower level movesets.

Old Posted January 4th, 2013 (07:36 PM).
Gideon Jeremiah
The giving Pokèmon breeder

Nature: Docile
DarkRisingGirl, I absolutely adore this.

It is immensely enjoyable & wonderfully done.
Thank you for this :D !

Sponsored Links