The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Old January 4th, 2013, 01:06 PM
AgentTexas

Nature: Lonely
Now that I (hopefully) have your full attention.. or a decent part of your attention.. WHATEVER, as long as you are reading, I am ok. -.-
Obviously I'm new, but I have a few questions:
Are the people on here .. normal? :l Because if so, I have a good feeling about joining this community. ;P
I mostly joined for the rp forums on here, and on there do you absolutely NEED to be detailed? I can be if its a requirement, but.. any tips would be helpful.

Waiting for my.. Ride.

- RedvsBlue -
Old January 4th, 2013, 01:11 PM
tabor62
PONPONPON
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Hi AgentTexas, welcome to PokeCommunity. I actually came in here thinking I had to report someone to the mods lol.
To answer your questions, I guess we are normal in the sense that we don't do really weird things. In any case, have you ever heard of anyone that was completely normal? If so, tell me and I will hunt them down to restore balance to the world.
Also I'm sure the people over in the RolePlaying forums wouldn't mind if you were a bit skimpy on the details. Though being detailed does help, I don't believe it is absolutely necessary. Don't go on my word though, I'm not a rolplayer.

That aside, welcome again and I hope you enjoy your time here :D

Friend Codes
Y

Trade Reviews
Click Here

Ever wonder what goes through my head as I breed Pokemon? Want to see all the steps and pains I take to provide Pokemon for all of you? Well clicky clicky [here].

Last edited by tabor62; January 4th, 2013 at 01:15 PM. Reason: Spelling error corrected
Old January 4th, 2013, 01:18 PM
LilJz
Make me your Aphrodite
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Lmao, I thought someone posted in the wrong place (again)

And if by normal, you're talking about flesh eating penguins who can transform into slimy hotdogs who can fly, then yes.

Anyhow, welcome to PC. As for the Roleplaying threads, I can't really help you there. I don't really RP on forums myself. So, I hope other ones can help you in that section

But if you need anything else, fell free to message me. Enjoy your stay here on pokeCommunity
Old January 4th, 2013, 01:19 PM
Necrum
The most dapper evil genius

Nature: Adamant
I would say we're a pretty normal bunch. Yes, we do have a couple wackos here and there, but that's typical of any place on the internet. I hope you stay, there's so much PC has to offer!

I actually do a little Role Playing, and typically you should be as detailed as possible. That being said, sometimes it's easier to build your character as you go (like my character pretty much did). So give the details that you can, and I'm sure they will welcome you with open arms!
Old January 4th, 2013, 01:20 PM
AgentTexas

*cue evil laugh track.* THERE WILL BE NO SURVIVORS!! Balance must remain untouched.. and um.. Thanks for the tips. :3

OH MER GERD, so many people posting... and with my luck, my wifi just so happens to be crashing. /).-

Waiting for my.. Ride.

- RedvsBlue -

Last edited by AgentTexas; January 4th, 2013 at 01:22 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old January 4th, 2013, 01:25 PM
pikakitten
You met with a terrible fate

Nature: Naughty
Hello Agent!
WELCOME TO THE POKECOMMUNITY!!!

Yes full attention, is of me to you xD Normal, well nobody's normal so you can expect some weird stuff but normally we don't tend to be FULL OUT CRAZY?! xD Most places you can expect something like that is in Other Trivia, which I tend to take over alot xD I haven't really been to roleplay but although it's not truly necessary it brings your character to life and makes it more fun so I recommend it xD Anyways, have fun, enjoy PC and muffins. xD Bye!

~Sincerely
PikakittenX, devout member of the Pokecommunity
Old January 4th, 2013, 01:28 PM
AgentTexas

PIKAKITTEN. Such an awesome username. X) and also, I expected as much... The internet can't be perfect.. sadly... But I still love it. Mostly for the fact THAT I CAN USE CAPS LOCK AS MUCH AS I WANT. Oh how I love being moi. :D

Waiting for my.. Ride.

- RedvsBlue -
Old January 4th, 2013, 01:32 PM
Necrum

Don't spam Caps Lock too much, k? lol. We had some interesting issues with a user who did it too much lately. But I can't see it being an issue with you. You seem like a good person.
Old January 4th, 2013, 01:35 PM
Shiny_Scyther
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Calm
AgentTexas...that wouldnt be the AgentTexas who was in Red Vs Blue would it? btw, Hi.

Friend Code
Old January 4th, 2013, 01:36 PM
AgentTexas

I know that spam is so flipping annoying.. I have been on forums before also.
And at first when read that I was; ...... I KNOW THIS... but thanks for the compliment I guess. XP But I warn you that appearances can be deceiving.
and YES! I love roosterteeth!! Michael on rage quit.. so funny.. :3

Waiting for my.. Ride.

- RedvsBlue -
Old January 4th, 2013, 01:52 PM
pikakitten
You met with a terrible fate

Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentTexas View Post
PIKAKITTEN. Such an awesome username. X) and also, I expected as much... The internet can't be perfect.. sadly... But I still love it. Mostly for the fact THAT I CAN USE CAPS LOCK AS MUCH AS I WANT. Oh how I love being moi. :D
Thank you very much and likewise, although I think it's a reference that I don't get xD
YES 'TIS TRULY A BEAUTIFUL WORLD ISN'T IT? XD
Yep, always good to be yourself. Moi? You speak French? xD
Old January 4th, 2013, 02:10 PM
Shiny_Scyther
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Calm
Yeah. Its hilarious how he freaks out over everything. RVB is my favorite RoosterTeeth Production, but they are just all around great at what they do.

Friend Code
Old January 4th, 2013, 02:15 PM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Cadance
Oh my goodness your thread literally fooled me. I was about to report you xD

WELL NOW THAT'S OUT OF THE WAY, welcome aboard to the PokeCommunity! It is exciting to see another roleplayer join the section. The Roleplay Corner here in the forums is such an amazing place to be, and you will meet lots of people, and join in such amazing roleplays.

To answer your question about roleplay, you don't have to be *too* detailed, but it is essential for your character's actions. :) But most of the time it just depends on the roleplay itself, as well as the Game Masters who are running the roleplay. Just abide by their requirements and you will be just fine. I'd be more than happy to help you out with roleplaying here if you like. Just send me a Private or a Visitor message. I'm a roleplayer myself and I'm always around. I do reply quick. :)

Well, anyways, have fun, and hopefully I'll see you around the Corner! :)

DARRELL WALLACE JR.
mudsummer classic 2014 winner | eldora speedway, ohio | july 23, 2014
moderator of fan clubs & groups | battle server moderator

[22:39] ★srinator: ur sig would become so much more better with my name on it
Shining Armour
leave of absence ~ july 26 to aug 3
Old January 4th, 2013, 03:34 PM
Necrum

Oh derp. I completely didn't realize you were making a RVB reference. Sorry. Some people recently got on my nerves, I just wanted to give you fair warning. It wasn't meant to imply you didn't know how to behave on the internet.
Old January 6th, 2013, 08:50 PM
FlyTrixZ
Unhatched Egg

I think I'm normal O.o anyways welcome!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links