The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 4th, 2013 (03:53 PM).
igotpokeballz
x999 Thanks To Action Replay

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Yahoo to igotpokeballz
Ow my hot pocket burned me(seriously it hurt)! but anyways, here we go!

Name: Cecil Vargas

Sex:♂

Dorm:Entei, because Cecil had more knowledge than he was physically fit, thus making the Entei dorms suitable for him.

Appearance: (in avitar but here's a brief description) Cecil Vargas is around 5'11 and 105 lbs and he prefers gothic style clothing. Cecil has naturally white hair and icey blue eyes that make his irises look as if they were made of crystal.

personality: Cecil is a quiet and shy character who is afraid to is afraid to speak out for himself to anyone other than his family and friends(pkmn were his only friends).Since his parents were famous for there career, Cecil was left at home by himself. He only had the wild Pokemon and himself to be with out in the mansion on the Jhoto country-side. since he was the only child out there with no other man or woman to speak with, it formed his horrible ability to communicate with other people because he knew no one other than his mother and father.

In time he began to form a dream. A dream to travel the world on a journey to meet pokemon of all sorts of species and maybe even meet people who he can feel comfortable with.

Cecil loves all sorts of pokemon, so he doesn't have any favorite type of pokemon. Cecil's favorite foods are tuna sandwiches and ramen. Cecil dislikes pessimistic people sour foods and very hot weather(unlesd heading to the beach)

History: Mr and Mrs.Vargas were a team of famous paranormal investigators who lived out in a mansion on the Jhoto countryside. There first born son, Cecil Vargas, was always left at home and hardly ever spent time with his parents. He felt like an orphan, but with such a huge house, what more could you ask for? Cecil's routine was pretty much twentyfour hours spare time. He began to go outside and play with the wild pokemon around age seven, the same time his parents began to leave him at home. He had plenty of fun and gained a better understanding of pokemon's actions and connections with humans and other pokemon

Around age ten Mr and Mrs. Vargas came back from one of their investigations(they came back every week or two to check up) and brought their son a pokemon. This pokemon's name was Haunter. Haunter became Cecil's best friend. They would do everything together all day, every day. It was this bond and Cecil's dream that three years later made Mr and Mrs. Vargas enroll Cecil Vargas at the Pokemon Trainer Academy in hopes of Cecil's dream coming true.

Pokemon:
Haunter (♂)(Lv.24)
-shadow claw
-shadow ball
-hypnosis
-dream eater
-curse

Stats:
hp:45
atk.50
def:45
sp.atk:115
sp.def:55
speed:95
Ability:levitate

Personality: Haunter is a quiet pokemon and likes to learn new things. Haunter is also playful around most pokemon and is good listening to others when they need to be heard. Haunter's likes and dislikes are the same as Cecil's.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
MY TEAM:
1.SERPERIOR!
2.UNPHEZANT!
3.SIMIPOUR!
4.SCRAFTY!
5.ZEBSTRIKA!
6.HYDREIGON!
Old January 4th, 2013 (04:20 PM).
siiadams
Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866

Nature: Quiet
Sorry, everyone, but I was a little overzealous by leaving the rp. I thought my access was going to be restricted, but I was lied to. Is there a way that I can be added back in? I really miss it!

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Pokemon Training Academy - Shawn Williams (Sting *in box*, Cactuar, Zapper, Shiva, Pyra, Rocky, Crash)
Old January 4th, 2013 (04:30 PM).
Somniac
Probably sleeping.
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
Whelp, I just put up my first post in the IC thread.
Unfortunately, it looks like im going to be working basically non-stop all weekend [having 2 jobs sucks at times] So it may be monday before I can get another post done.
A shame, but I can work on what to do when Gwen actually lands on the island.

Where would be the sensible place for her to direct her inquiries? Im assuming theres a reception desk and whatnot, but should she report to a particular teacher or go to her dorms, and then wait for the days classes?

either way, I hope to stick around for a while, I'm enjoying actually writing again, it's been a while since I've tried any sort of creating writing.
Old January 4th, 2013 (05:20 PM).
PkMnTrainer Yellow
Pokemon Professor / RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
@Somniac: There's a main office yes, with a receptionist. She could also go to any given teacher. However, NOV teachers are not controlled by any given person. If you have questions for me personally you should ask them OOC. :p

@siiadams: We hadn't even gotten around to taking you off if I'm not mistaken. Glad to have you back.

@igotpokeballz: Looks good. We don't practice or endorse the active use of stats here, though. Base stats should be used for reference, nothing more.
Old January 4th, 2013 (05:27 PM). Edited January 4th, 2013 by 1ninjadude1701.
1ninjadude1701

Name: Shawn Richards

Sex: Male

Dorm: Suicune

Appearance: http://img1.ali213.net/picfile/News/...6134045898.jpg

Personality: Shawn can stand bullys put simply. If he so much as sees a friend, or anyone for that matter he will try and talk the bully down. If that doesn't work he immetiatly punches the lights out of him or her. Shawn has almost gone to jail twice if he hadn't have been so hard to take down. Though he fights and for a kill he almost always does it in what he thinks is a good heart when really his Autism gets in the way of him seeing things clearly. This also effects his social life.

History: Shawn lives with his uncle at home in Kanto. His mother died at the hand of his father because he constantly beat her and talked trash about her which is why Shawn can't stand bullys. After torturing his father to death he ran away from his home town which was Celadon City and sought refuge in his uncles house in Vermillion. His uncle gave him his first pokemon, a Charmander in order to keep the cops away. His uncle told him, "If any cops come by tell your Charmander to burn them to nothing more then a bacon bit." Years went by undetected by the cops but finally the cops caught on to him and sent the first unit in to his uncles home never to return back to base. Finally his uncle caught wind of the academy and told Shawn, "You need to go to the academy." He held a ticket in front of Shawn's face. "You will be safe there. Trust me." His uncle started to tear up and put the ticket gingerly into his nephews hand. "The boat leaves first thing in the morning." His uncle told him to then pack his bags and get a good nights rest for the ride to the academy.

Pokémon: Charmander
Species: Lizard
Personality: Charmander doesn't care what he does as long as it please's Shawn or his master.
Lvl: 15
Moves:
Scratch, Ember, Growl, SmokeScreen.

My new pokemon rp

http://pokemonchallengersrp.proboards.com/index.cgi

Join if you like a challenge.
Old January 4th, 2013 (05:45 PM). Edited January 4th, 2013 by igotpokeballz.
igotpokeballz

@yellow thanks, and I just put them there for fun. it took me a hour or two to plan it. I don't think i'm very good at writing though because I tend to leave out details which makes it confusing for the reader.

MY TEAM:
1.SERPERIOR!
2.UNPHEZANT!
3.SIMIPOUR!
4.SCRAFTY!
5.ZEBSTRIKA!
6.HYDREIGON!
Old January 4th, 2013 (06:15 PM).
siiadams
Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866

thanks yellow.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Pokemon Training Academy - Shawn Williams (Sting *in box*, Cactuar, Zapper, Shiva, Pyra, Rocky, Crash)
Old January 4th, 2013 (08:20 PM).
Somniac
Probably sleeping.
Community Supporter

Going to try and work on one more post before the weekend, it doesn't feel right to post once, then go AWOL for 2 days.

About the dorms:

Are they one large building per dorm, comprising several bedrooms and a single community/social area or is it more like one large room, with several beds/cubicles

In addition, is anyone currently inside of Raikou dorm? or is everyone outside / away.
Old January 4th, 2013 (08:36 PM).
igotpokeballz

@somniac im in the entei dorms if you want to chat with Cecil. I don't know if I want to leave the dorms because Rafael isn't responding yet.

MY TEAM:
1.SERPERIOR!
2.UNPHEZANT!
3.SIMIPOUR!
4.SCRAFTY!
5.ZEBSTRIKA!
6.HYDREIGON!
Old January 4th, 2013 (08:43 PM).
Somniac
Probably sleeping.
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by igotpokeballz View Post
@somniac im in the entei dorms if you want to chat with Cecil. I don't know if I want to leave the dorms because Rafael isn't responding yet.
Fair enough, was just wondering as in the draft I'm writing now, my character is about to walk into the dorms.

Although I think I'm just going to leave it as it is, as I won't be here during the weekend, it will give people a while to respond to it.
Old January 4th, 2013 (08:43 PM).
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful
Quote:
Originally Posted by PkMnTrainer Yellow View Post
@Lilizuki: Feel free! Mine's relatively simple. Shouldn't be hard to customize. It's just a matter of changing the background color's code, replacing the image icon in the lower left (It links to a full-view image as well) and replacing the text with your own. Here...

HTML Code:
[css-div="margin-left:5%;"][css-div="width: 85%; color: #000000; background-color: #C5DBDE; text-align:  left; overflow: hidden; -moz-border-radius: 25px; border-radius: 25px"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][CENTER][SIZE="5"][css-div="border-width: 15px; border-style: solid; border-color: transparent;"][css-div="float:left;"][URL="http://imageshack.us/a/img545/2521/pokemonoc6v2.png"][IMG]http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/3822/oliviaicon.png[/IMG][/URL][/css-div][FONT="Special Elite"]Olivia Wolf - Plains[/FONT][/css-div][/SIZE][css-div="border-width: 15px; border-style: solid; border-color: transparent;"][S]---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/S][/css-div][/CENTER][css-div="border-width: 15px; border-style: solid; border-color: transparent;"][/css-div][css-div="width: 100%; color: #000000; background-color: #EFDFF2; text-align:  left; overflow: hidden; -moz-border-radius: 25px; border-radius: 25px"][SIZE="3"][css-div="margin-left: 10px; margin-right: 10px; margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px;"]Text Goes Here[/css-div][/SIZE][/css-div][/FONT][css-div="width: 100%; color: #000000; background-color: #EFDFF2; text-align:  left; overflow: hidden; -moz-border-radius: 25px; border-radius: 25px"][/css-div][/css-div][/css-div]
This css thing looks way too complicated for me to handle. I don't know how you & Wolf can handle this.

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old January 4th, 2013 (09:13 PM).
PkMnTrainer Yellow
Community Supporter

@Somniac: I like to compare the dorms to Harry Potter. But you probably shouldn't do that because it's the atmosphere is just utterly wrong in that comparison. There's a social area yes. It's slightly humble, but it's there complete with sitting area and some furnishing (Including a TV). Then there are the actual rooms. Everyone gets their own room, though some choose to share their room with another. You're free to personalize your room, though if you do anything to destroy the property you may find a teacher yelling at your character. Rooms come equipped with quite a bit of basic furnishing.

The dorms are slightly nicer entei than raikou, and slightly nicer for suicune than entei. It's a small detail, but a fact of life none-the-less.
Old January 4th, 2013 (09:37 PM).
igotpokeballz

@yellow hey my friend(who's pc account im making) wants to join the rp. is there any room to fit him in?

MY TEAM:
1.SERPERIOR!
2.UNPHEZANT!
3.SIMIPOUR!
4.SCRAFTY!
5.ZEBSTRIKA!
6.HYDREIGON!
Old January 4th, 2013 (09:46 PM).
Somniac
Probably sleeping.
Community Supporter

Quote:
@Somniac: I like to compare the dorms to Harry Potter. But you probably shouldn't do that because it's the atmosphere is just utterly wrong in that comparison. There's a social area yes. It's slightly humble, but it's there complete with sitting area and some furnishing (Including a TV). Then there are the actual rooms. Everyone gets their own room, though some choose to share their room with another. You're free to personalize your room, though if you do anything to destroy the property you may find a teacher yelling at your character. Rooms come equipped with quite a bit of basic furnishing.

The dorms are slightly nicer entei than raikou, and slightly nicer for suicune than entei. It's a small detail, but a fact of life none-the-less.
Ah yeah that's sort of what i was envisioning, works out perfectly actually.

I should stop asking so many questions, I feel like I'm being some sort of monstrous abomination which fires questions out of its eyes and sustains itself on answers.
Nothing can stop me! I shall be called the curiosity-beast and I shall rule supreme.

Ahem. That said....

How often do most people update, I don't want to be pushing updates and causing people to rush to keep time-lines concurrent or anything. Will probably average a post every 1-2 days I imagine, although, that is me taking my time; I can be speedy if desired.
Old January 4th, 2013 (11:19 PM).
PkMnTrainer Yellow
Community Supporter

@Somniac: However often you want? I suggest meeting your partner's speed. There's no consistency in speed. Regardless, once a day is a good minimum to hold yourself to. Never feel obligated to wait more than 3 days for any reason for someone to post.

Also, I recall you asking about classes. There's exactly 1 assigned class at the beginning of each day. The GMs assign them and that's it. You're allowed to take extra voluntary classes, either by asking a teacher character's RPer or by controlling an NPC teacher yourself. (You could also ask someone else to play an NPC teacher, but...)

Days take a long time to pass in realtime, so I wouldn't get too into the idea of classes unless you want to pursue those player-controlled teachers like I mentioned earlier. That's easily the best way to get taught.

@igotpokeballs: I suppose so. o_o
Old January 4th, 2013 (11:27 PM).
Somniac
Probably sleeping.
Community Supporter

Quote:
@Somniac: However often you want? I suggest meeting your partner's speed. There's no consistency in speed. Regardless, once a day is a good minimum to hold yourself to. Never feel obligated to wait more than 3 days for any reason for someone to post.

Also, I recall you asking about classes. There's exactly 1 assigned class at the beginning of each day. The GMs assign them and that's it. You're allowed to take extra voluntary classes, either by asking a teacher character's RPer or by controlling an NPC teacher yourself. (You could also ask someone else to play an NPC teacher, but...)

Days take a long time to pass in realtime, so I wouldn't get too into the idea of classes unless you want to pursue those player-controlled teachers like I mentioned earlier. That's easily the best way to get taught.

@igotpokeballs: I suppose so. o_o
I see, thanks for feeding the curiosity-beast, it's much appreciated.
Old January 5th, 2013 (12:38 AM).
zexionlovelessillusions
Unhatched Egg

@yellow ok just so you know im actually igotpokeballz(i made my friend's account because he asked me to) and this is going to officially be his by tomorrow. i'll get him to make his SU the following day. yeah i know this is really weird but he told me to make it for him.
Old January 5th, 2013 (05:29 AM).
Drago Dragonite
General of the Dragons' Army

Are you still acepting a new student?Raikou dorms look to be full...

"The world is gigantic, with lots of secrets and mysteries.I understand why you want to explore it. Finding something in the world is like finding a needle in a haystack, but I sweared to protect you until the end of time, so I will always have a way to find you."

HAPPY LAVENDER TOWN DAY...
Old January 5th, 2013 (05:36 AM).
Nideous
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
Shows how oftenI look at the OOC thread. I hadn't even known Sii had left. x3 I feel silly now.Anyways... I got my new comp! I am so happy, no more lagging out trying to post on this forum.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old January 5th, 2013 (06:36 AM).
Rose Quartz
Let's change our fate

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz
Yellow&ShinyDiamond&Nideous- i'll post in a few hours :3 thanks to SD I can finally post something interesting
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old January 5th, 2013 (09:22 AM). Edited January 5th, 2013 by PkMnTrainer Yellow.
PkMnTrainer Yellow
Community Supporter

@DragoDragonite: There should be a spot open. I'm not /too/ far behind on updating the first post. Let me get on that...

Edit: I've finished scanning for innactivity. I'll just have to put in the 2 new SUs and I'll be done.
Old January 5th, 2013 (10:03 AM).
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkSapphire View Post
Yellow&ShinyDiamond&Nideous- i'll post in a few hours :3 thanks to SD I can finally post something interesting
It's a pleasure to be helpful all the time!

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old January 5th, 2013 (10:14 AM).
PkMnTrainer Yellow
Community Supporter

There we go. All done. The results were 5 open spots in Suicune Dorm and 1 open spot in Raikou Dorm. Suicune Dorm seems to follow a trend of being the least popular. How about that~
Old January 5th, 2013 (10:17 AM).
Lilizuki
The Wise Lesbian

People are too afraid to be fabulous like the members of Suicune Dorm. d:
Old January 5th, 2013 (02:20 PM).
Rose Quartz
Let's change our fate

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyDiamond View Post
It's a pleasure to be helpful all the time!
I know you like to be helpful

ShinyDiamond&Yellow&Nideous- I finally posted xD sorry that it took long :3
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links