The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 5th, 2013, 10:01 AM
⊗Slenderman⊗
[Left PC]
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet

Advertise here
It doesn't have to be something serious, but it can if you want it to be.
I got the idea from someone's (darn can't remember their name) post about romance. Hope they don't mind.

Mine would be that my best friend won't ever let me forget about what happened last summer. There was a mishap with some dye and I ended up with purple hair for a month. :x People seemed to like it, though.

She also refuses to let go of the fact that she thinks her brother is "interested" in me. I: She quite likes the idea, though, because she wants me as a sister-in-law. She actually made a 'suggestive' remark about me and her brother (pertaining to the future and her belief that we'll end up married) in public. I smacked her. (:
(Copy/paste the above into your browser)
Old January 5th, 2013, 10:49 AM
Crux
Evermore

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Crux
Well, after getting tired of my parents assuming that anything I made a side comment about was what I wanted to do as a career, I went for about two weeks talking about completely different things.

What I had hoped they would realise:
The fact that I can't just tie myself into one thing, the world is an amazing place, and with everything there is to learn and all the things yet to have been done it would be painful for me to.

What they thought:
I'm fickle to an extreme. :<
They still think that...

{Never and Forever}

Tees | Coming Soon | Coming Soon
Old January 5th, 2013, 11:39 AM
pikakitten
You met with a terrible fate

Nature: Naughty
I have done things that I regret but nothing I can't live down and now that 2012 is over, I have 2 descriptions of it.
I survived 2012! xD
and "Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien" xD
Old January 5th, 2013, 11:40 AM
Gideon Jeremiah
The giving Pokèmon breeder

Nature: Docile
Aside from taking blame for things which other people do, I don't do much that's regrettable.
Old January 5th, 2013, 01:45 PM
⊗Slenderman⊗
[Left PC]
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
It doesn't necessarily have to be something you regret. It can be just something stupid you did that your friends think is funny and remind you of.
(Copy/paste the above into your browser)
Old January 5th, 2013, 02:04 PM
Brynjolf
It's so overt it's covert

Oh goodness..

One time on vacation with my family, we were taking a picture in a root of a big tree in Alaska on the island Icy-Strait-Point. We were taking a walk on a trail in the forest on the island. Keep in mind that the ground here was practically as spongy as fertilizer and was bouncy. On the way down from the tree, I tripped on a root, flipped over, bounced on the mushy ground, and then bounced again, shoving my face into the dirt of the path below.

It didn't hurt at all, and apparently it was the most hilarious and stupid thing my parents have ever seen. They have never let me live that one down since.
Old January 5th, 2013, 08:40 PM
Esper

Inside my own head every little mistake I make is a huge error that brings shame upon me and 12 generations of my descendents. I get embarrassed easily when I mess anything up or, worse, say something that upsets someone.

For example, I had a job interview a few weeks ago and at one point I kind of babbled a bit because my answer to a question they asked was really short and I felt like I needed to say more without really thinking. I'm still mortified by it.

deviantart blog pair
Old January 6th, 2013, 12:45 AM
outfox
in

Send a message via Skype™ to outfox
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarf View Post
Inside my own head every little mistake I make is a huge error that brings shame upon me and 12 generations of my descendents. I get embarrassed easily when I mess anything up or, worse, say something that upsets someone.

For example, I had a job interview a few weeks ago and at one point I kind of babbled a bit because my answer to a question they asked was really short and I felt like I needed to say more without really thinking. I'm still mortified by it.
I share the exact same sort of self-consciousness. Even here on the forums, if I say one little thing I feel would have been better left unsaid I feel like my entire social life has collapsed and I want to bury myself in a hole feeling I'd be better off without friends. When it comes to my outlook on me, I can be very irrational. I can't think of a specific situation that stands out, I just know I don't allow myself to make mistakes, big or small. But I'm always quick to forgive others for theirs.
Old January 6th, 2013, 04:56 PM
Mariah Carey
what a feeling
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
I won't go into it, but nearly a year later I still feel responsible for my father dying.
Old January 9th, 2013, 07:50 AM
Sodom
The Bible just got a whole lot sexier.

Nature: Adamant
One time I was in the car with my Mum and my sister and we were mock-singing that favourite things song from The Sound of Music. I didn't know the lyrics so I just guessed them and it came out "raindrops on roses and mittens on kittens" resulting in a round of laughter so raucous that people in surrounding cars were turning and staring.

To this day they haven't let me forget it

"So this is why God bombed us."

Moderator of General Chat

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here