• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Done!

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
How do you feel when you're done with something? Do you feel accomplished? or sad that it's over? How long does it take you to finish something? Do you multi-task? or any other questions you can come up with xD

Crux

Evermore
Years
Multi-task?
Yes,yes I do... to an extreme.

As for how I feel when something is done...
It depends on the thing at hand, nobody likes to see a good book finished, but something like a difficult task is far more rewarding when completed.

Sassy Milkshake

It's ok to cry.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
Yeah it certainly depends. I dread the finish of a TV series or something that I'm really into. On the flip-side, I can't wait for like projects and stuff to be done. Then I realize I can't be relieved forever, something has to start up again. So pretty much whenever anything is done, I have reason to feel sad lol.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
I tend to take on a many tasks at once and try to get through them as fast as possible, only to be like "now what" when I finish. I've made the resolution to work with more patience and grace, which I'm finding to be difficult. Once I accomplish that, though, bigger and better things!

Years
I generally feel accomplished when I finish something, especially something difficult. I rarely multitask because Im just not good at it, I usually end up focusing on one thing at a time until I finish.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
If it's something I like, but is hard, I'll put it off for awhile.
If it's something I like but is easy, I'll put it off for awhile.
If it's something I like but is somewhat challenging, I'll complete it.
If it's something I don't like and is hard, I'll put if off for awhile.
If it's something I don't like and is easy, I'll complete it.
If it's something I don't like and is somewhat challenging, I'll put it off for awhile.

Years
Depends? If I like it, I'll of course be a little down. If it's time-consuming or something I dislike (homework, essays, etc.) I'll be relieved.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I multitask to an extent.

When I get stuff done, I feel...relieved. Because that would be less things on my to-do list.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I definitely feel accomplished or less stressed and etc. I like to set tasks for myself, even if they are easy ones like simple chores or whatnot.. when they are done it feels good and I like feeling like I've been productive :3

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
You feel good when you finish one assignment.... then feel down when you realise you have 5 more to do.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I feel accomplished when I finish something. I have a tendency to multitask slightly and the time it takes for me to finish something depends on the difficulty of the task.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
*C Talli posting*

When I finish something I feel my spirits are lifted
E.G
I had three charters of Talli tales to write by today and just finished them on time.

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
Done? There's a sensation I'm not familiar with. I'm never done with anything, and once you think I am, I'm already working on something else. I barely make a showing of the completed project, it's never all that important to me (this is why I can't be in marketing). Downtime usually only happens when I'm brain fried, but I live to be productive.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I feel very accomplished when I finish something, especially because I'm lazy procrastinator. xD

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
Relieved that I am done with something particular and which takes concentration and effort.
I never feel 'accomplished' or good about anything I've done, which probably explains my lethargicness.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I'm a great multi-tasker at work, but nowhere else lol.

If something needs to get done, I'll do it as fast as I can to get it out of the way and then I feel relieved that I don't have to do it anymore. Like my license test the other day - I had it hanging over my head and now that it's done and I passed I can come back to posting on here like I enjoy :D

Years
Getting stuff done is a great feeling! I'm always happy about it.

Uh, I can't multitask very well. If I try I just don't do very well in both tasks, so it's best that I just focus on one at a time. Wish I could. :(

Sometimes I have problems focusing on doing important things, too. For instance, I have to study for this test I have to take on Monday. Took a nap, woke up 2 hours ago, still not reading this book. -_-;

Years
When I finish writing out an essay that accumulated about 6 hours of my time on a Sunday just before the deadline the very next day, wow, that feeling is great.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Depends on the situation. If I like what I'm doing and it finished, I'd be sad, but if I don't like what I'm doing, I'd feel relieved.

Back