The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Old January 5th, 2013, 10:07 PM
Septentrion
Evilutionary biologist

Nature: Bold
I'm Septentrion. I like to play the occasional pokemon game.

I'm a SMW romhacker with some experience with SMBX. If that happens to coincide with a project here, I would be happy to help.

I also like pokemon as anime girls. I'm good at finding them as well.
Old January 5th, 2013, 10:33 PM
Starry Windy
Osha, Oshawott!
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Starry Windy
Hi Septentrion! Emulation section and Pokemon Anime section might be great for you! It's quite rare to see a romhacker of Super Mario here. By the way, enjoy your stay in Pokecommunity!
Pairs | PC Family | My PC Blog | Twitter | Tumblr
Old January 5th, 2013, 11:01 PM
Septentrion
Evilutionary biologist

Nature: Bold
I should probably mention that I started doing LPs recently. I wouldn't mind doing a game here that might need attention.
Old January 6th, 2013, 10:02 PM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Cadance
Well, that sounds interesting! If you ever do a LP, you should post them at the Let's Play's Section which is located right under the Video Games section. You can show off your LPs and get feedback on them, as well as check out others. I heard it's quite the fun!

Welcome aboard by the way~! Like Wind Heart mentioned, Emulation and Pokemon Anime are great sections for you to get started, especially Emulation. You can find answers to all your Emulation and ROM hacking questions, and download the stuff you need in order to get started. You can always trust the members there, and the mods too. :D

Hopefully you'll find everything you need. Don't hesitate to ask a staff member any questions you may have. I hope you have fun! :)

DARRELL WALLACE JR.
mudsummer classic 2014 winner | eldora speedway, ohio | july 23, 2014
moderator of fan clubs & groups | battle server moderator

[22:39] ★srinator: ur sig would become so much more better with my name on it
Shining Armour
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links