The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Art & Design

Notices

Art & Design For digital, traditional, design, photography and mixed media art, Pokémon-related or not. Showcase or discuss anything related to the visual arts here.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 5th, 2013, 04:46 PM
Sinstroke

Advertise here
Looking for some art from people to help me out with a story I been fiddling around with, I need some Visual adds for the Eeveelutions of Dragon, Steel, Ground, Rock, Fighting, Ghost, Bug, Normal, Flying, and poison.

Dragon, Steel, Fighting, and Ghost are the ones I really would like to start with.

Some Simple Guidelines, Need to be four legged as the rest of Eeveelutions are, name to end in Eon, Would like to mix up the size( Ex: the Dragon eevee could be larger than the rest, say like Arcanine size)

Dragon-- Spyro Like, scales and wings, spiked tail, with horns on head.
Steel-- Like a Eevee in Knights armor, grey scale colors.
Fighting-- Kickboxers wraps would be nice on legs, maybe mace for tail.
Ghost --- maybe have a mist flowing off of him, paws separated from legs would be nice.

Thank you in advance, when I post the story with pics artist will be given full credit for work. Guess this could be like a competition of sorts. I know it not much of a prize but hey it fun. =)

Pokémon White 2 FC: 0906 0928 4904

3DS Jin :0791-2237-8372
3DS XL Josh :4425-1502-7942
Old January 5th, 2013, 11:52 PM
derozio
my ghost is whispering to me
Community Supporter

Nature: Lonely
A&D has some really talented people who can help you out, yeah. But I'm not sure if they are willing or have the time to do it, tbh. Threads here primarily consist of galleries and shops or discussions related to art. If you really do need help on some project of yours, you can contact a member personally through a PM or request it in a shop they make. There aren't really any art shops here at the moment so I'm not sure if you can go for the latter option so..just contact people personally, maybe? This really isn't the place to request stuff for projects like you did. And I don't recall there being any other section at PC where you can do that either. I know making a thread means your voice gets heard by that many more people but I think it is better not to request stuff like this in a thread. Just PM people and ask if they are interested.

With that said, I'm locking this. I'm sorry. :[

Sponsored Links

Advertise here