The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 2nd, 2013 (05:50 AM).
Catalyst.
Nothing of significance

I collect coins. I must have around 1500 - 2000 coins in my collection, dating anywhere from the 1300s to present.
Old January 5th, 2013 (03:23 PM).
Mr Cat Dog
It takes a lot to make a stew

Nature: Relaxed
I wouldn't call myself a DVD 'collector', per se. But I do like the feeling of buying a new one and putting it on my shelf with the others. Many of them I've only seen once (and a few not at all), but seeing all of my DVDs in one place kinda makes me feel all good about myself and the good films that I've watched. As far as other traditional 'collections' go, I'm not very good at them. I used to collect Beanie Babies when I was about 8-years-old and they were an OMG MASSIVE CULTURAL TOUCHSTONE, but once those became less popular, my collecting instincts died along with it. It's good in a way because I don't have hoardes of stuff that I don't need, I guess... but I never really get invested in anything because I don't have that innate desire to collect 'em all. Even with Pokemon, I've never had the desire to catch all of the ones in the game. It's just not in my nature.
Old January 5th, 2013 (03:51 PM).
Squirrel
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
I collect trinkets from friends that I can keep with me whilst moving around the country for when I want to remember them. Generally stuff like beaded bracelets, necklaces, plectrums, coins, things like that. It's a little odd I know but it's always nice to have something to remind you of home when you're lonely and away from everyone. I also used to collect cuddly toys when I was a lot younger but grew out of that pretty quickly haha. So soft and squishy ahh ;;
Old January 6th, 2013 (12:02 AM).
Elite Overlord LeSabre™
Classic Elegance
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Free stuff from hotels (directories, business cards, pens, notepads, laundry bags, etc. I have a Quality Inn directory that dates back to 1979.)
Anime DVD's and manga
Automobile brochures (my oldest dates to 1978)
Business cards in general.
And for something in non-digital form, fanart of anime girls (Leaf, Pretty Cure etc.)

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
PC Vital Stats
* Pair
* PC Family
* Bishies
* VG Claims
* Friend Codes

Links
* Blog
* Web Site
* Fan Fictions:
* Leaf Green LP

Picture credit: Apple Cakes on deviantArt
Old January 6th, 2013 (12:47 AM).
Guillermo
i own a rabbit heh
Community Supporter

I collect Zoo magazines simply because I like the pictures...

| | le deux | | so-so-soulful
Old January 6th, 2013 (02:53 AM).
Urugamosu
Smiles are free, you know~
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
I collect an array of retro games. If I find a retro game I do not have, I will buy it. I don't know, it's an impulse.

Adventures, are sometimes even the simplest things.
ProfileYouTubeRedditPokeCommunityBlog
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links