The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, hens return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 6th, 2013, 09:49 AM
mopardrt
Unhatched Egg

Ok so I have been switching my team around alot so I dont have a set team at this momet everything I use gets wiped out my excadrill and sandslash rollout and buldozer does me in everytime. What should I be using? I am about to just level up and use a excadrill....

currently im using

Ducklett Lv. 27
Ferroseed Lv. 27
Joltik Lv. 27
Leavanny Lv. 29
Roserade Lv. 25
Deerling Lv. 30

Last edited by mopardrt; January 6th, 2013 at 10:18 AM.
Old January 6th, 2013, 10:04 AM
PikachuAddict
Mime Jr.

Nature: Naughty
What are you currently using? I had no problem with him using either Samurrot or Emboar.
Old January 6th, 2013, 10:18 AM
mopardrt
Unhatched Egg

fixed my top post thanks for any help guys
Old January 6th, 2013, 11:02 AM
Jellicent♀
ღ Fairy Wind ღ

Nature: Modest
Sorry to say, but this would belong in the In-Game Team Help section, located here: In-Game Team Help

However, you have the right type advantages, but I'd suggest you level up quite a bit. :c Battle any and every trainer you can to level up your Pokemon to at least level 35 each. Deerling and Ducklett would have evolved by then.

Again, next time you need some team help, whether it be competitive or In-Game, please use these sections here: Competitive Team Help, In-Game Team Help

Or you can PM/VM me personally and I'll be happy to help! c:
Please be sure to check out the rules of each section, as well, befor emaking your posts/threads.

Closed.

Let the little fairy in you fly!
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links