The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 6th, 2013, 12:41 PM
CastielTheEspeon

Hi I'm CastielTheEspeon and I just registered yesterday. I want to make some friends.
I guess I should talk a bit about myself. Here goes....

Username: CastielTheEspeon
Likes: pokemon, manga, video games, anime, drawing, singing, animals, cosplay, watching tv, reality shows ( NOT Jersey Shore), comedy, writing, reading, murder mysteries, and my family.
Dislikes: fighting, jerks, trolls, rain, snakes, smoke, twilight, poorly written fan fiction, Justin Beiber, surgery.

I guess that's about it. Also, I'm writing a pokemon fan fiction titled Lord and the Vagabond. I'm excited to see who will respond to this thread.
Old January 6th, 2013, 12:54 PM
Mama-Mamo
Togepi

Nature: Brave
Welcome Castiel!!! PC is such a wonderful and inviting place. I'm pretty new myself and have had a great time here!!

If you like writing fan-fics, there is a section dedicated for that!! I hope you enjoy your stay! If you have any questions, feel free to ask anyone!!

P.S. What's your favorite Pokemon? I'm assuming it's Espeon? (:

Yellow|HeartGold|Sapphire|Platinum|White

Working on HeartGold!
Old January 6th, 2013, 12:55 PM
treston
Unhatched Egg

i dont know how to add frends cuz i just jiond like littrily a minet or to ago and fallowed the gied
Old January 6th, 2013, 12:55 PM
Nathan
prince
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Nathan
Welcome to PC Castiel! That's a very good intro thread you did here. Glad that you decided to join us. Can't wait to read your fanfiction. Have fun here and don't hesitate to contact me if you want.
Old January 6th, 2013, 01:06 PM
LilJz
This is how we do!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Welcome to PokeCommunity, Castiel.

I see you like writing Fan Fictions, then you will surely love this thread, it's all about fan fictions

I'm not really a guy who enjoys writing fan fictions, but if you wanna talk, I'm always here. So don't be afraid to add me as a friend, I don't bite
Old January 6th, 2013, 08:41 PM
FlyTrixZ
Unhatched Egg

Add me I'll be your friend <3
Old February 8th, 2013, 05:31 PM
CastielTheEspeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama-Mamo View Post
Welcome Castiel!!! PC is such a wonderful and inviting place. I'm pretty new myself and have had a great time here!!

If you like writing fan-fics, there is a section dedicated for that!! I hope you enjoy your stay! If you have any questions, feel free to ask anyone!!

P.S. What's your favorite Pokemon? I'm assuming it's Espeon? (:
actually my favorite pokemon is charizard. my username is castieltheespeon only because the main charater of my fanfiction is an espeon named castiel, after the angel from the tv show supernatural. And ,everyone, thank you for replying to my thread. i have sent friend requests to each of you and i hope you all accept them. but if you don't i won't mind.

If you ask me what my favorite pokemon is, i will say Serperior. But in my heart i know it will always be Charizard.

http://www.cashcrate.com/4613272 click for extra cash!!!

Last edited by CastielTheEspeon; February 8th, 2013 at 05:35 PM. Reason: forgot to add something
Old February 8th, 2013, 05:42 PM
The Sceptile King
Just came back from a break!

Nature: Lax
Quote:
Originally Posted by CastielTheEspeon View Post
Dislikes:Justin Beiber
i'm liking you already
xD, well, welcoem to PC
Enjoi your stay!

X Water Montype Challenge 4/8
Old February 8th, 2013, 06:06 PM
Sheep
im actually a foot model

Nature: Timid
Heeey Castiel, welcome back~! Super glad to see you on again but I'm really sorry to say that PC has a rule against reviving threads that haven't had a post for 30 days or more. ;_; And unfortunately your thread has not had a post since January 6th, making it older than the limit. But no fear! Since you've been gone a month you're eligible to create a reintroduction thread or, alternatively, announce your return in the Leave/Return thread. :3

Thanks for your time, hope you had a great day! Going to close this now~

da best | family | my star | twin
club 1 club 2 club 3
Avatar by Lilith | Signature by Achromatic
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links