The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Old January 6th, 2013, 01:12 PM
ShinyBoss
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Gentle
Ok I was training my Pokemon like normal. I was just going against a trainer on route 23 when one of my pokemon got 1 hit K.O.ed I guess but I saw the health bar still had 1 hp left! So, naturally I was FURIOUS because this does not seem fair! It had 1 hp left.

My pokemon seemingly faints so I try to send out my Weavile. Once the pokemon is sent out, the game crashes on me.

Has this happened to anyone or is it just me? It was the most unbelievable thing that ever happened to me in Gen V pokemon.
Old January 6th, 2013, 01:57 PM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

What Pokémon was it, and where were you training?

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old January 6th, 2013, 02:02 PM
Shiny_Scyther
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Calm
*knocks on wood* that particular bug hasnt effected me yet, however I have encountered a rather annoying problem that I cant seem to figure out. When I enter a Double battle, just myself and lets say Twins for instance, and I lose both Pokes out on the field, it will let me choose one, but when I go to choose the other, it says that So so cant be switched out. I hate it.

Friend Code
Old January 6th, 2013, 09:25 PM
ShinyBoss
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiny_Scyther View Post
*knocks on wood* that particular bug hasnt effected me yet, however I have encountered a rather annoying problem that I cant seem to figure out. When I enter a Double battle, just myself and lets say Twins for instance, and I lose both Pokes out on the field, it will let me choose one, but when I go to choose the other, it says that So so cant be switched out. I hate it.

Yeah that also happened to me! It's really strange to see glitches in Gen V. I still remember them from Pokemon Yellow. -~-
Old January 7th, 2013, 08:29 AM
bwburke94
NEW RUN STARTS AUGUST 1! 000/721

Nature: Relaxed
We've known about the 1HP Faint glitch since the Japanese release of BW.

As for replacing both Pokemon in double battles, the two posters above me clearly haven't read any FAQs.

3DS Friend Code: 0645-5804-7602

I'm just a little crazy sometimes.
OK, a lot crazy all the time.

My romhacks and Essentials games are on hold until Essentials is updated.
Old January 7th, 2013, 12:44 PM
Shiny_Scyther
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwburke94 View Post
We've known about the 1HP Faint glitch since the Japanese release of BW.

As for replacing both Pokemon in double battles, the two posters above me clearly haven't read any FAQs.
I havent. However, i felt it fitting to post here seeing as it was to me, a bug. Terribly sorry if I somehow insulted you in some odd way unknown to me, but the bug didnt really prevent me from doing anything, so I didnt feel the need to dive through the internet searching up why it happened. I just let it go, and continued on with the game.
Old January 8th, 2013, 09:17 PM
HackChu
I need a haircut...
Community Supporter Tier 1

Nature: Modest
The double battle thing, I don't think that is a glitch, just awful programming. You have to choose the first pokemon to switch to then choose the second one and replace the one that is currently out(or fainted rather).

My 'learning how to combine battle scripts' thread:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=183001

SoulSilver FC:1162 1864 5409
Name: Ethan

Black FC: 2666 1354 4379
Name: Ashton

White 2 FC: 1120 8065 3049
Name: Nate

3DS Friend Code: 1349-4646-2412
Name: tysonrss
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links