• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Shiny Gardevoir

I huntz shiniez
Years
Thanks for the trade~ ^o^
Btw, do you still need that DW meditite? Cause I finally managed to find one :D (though I still haven't transferred it from the DW ^^")

Years
hey rnc, yea im still looking for the porygon z and gengar...what would i need to trade for them? im kind of a newb here...but anyways, that would be awesome, if you have a dream world porygon z(adapt and download are fine too) and a timid or modest gengar! ill be online for another hour or two :)

andrew

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
hey rnc, yea im still looking for the porygon z and gengar...what would i need to trade for them? im kind of a newb here...but anyways, that would be awesome, if you have a dream world porygon z(adapt and download are fine too) and a timid or modest gengar! ill be online for another hour or two :)

andrew
You'll just have to check my 1st page to see if I have those or not.
I am interested in your lapras, I heard my brother had that problem 2.

What do you offer for it?

Years
I have a registeel with bashful nature, a mesprit with calm nature, an uxie with adamant nature,
Azelf with relaxed nature, Regigigas with hardy nature all UT'd

Can I get ho-oh, groudon, kyogre, palkia, dialga,

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I have a registeel with bashful nature, a mesprit with calm nature, an uxie with adamant nature,
Azelf with relaxed nature, Regigigas with hardy nature all UT'd

Can I get ho-oh, groudon, kyogre, palkia, dialga,

Catch me on here and I will need to check those natures of yours against mine 1st.

Back