• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Fire Red: BACKWARDS Edition

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Ermm..Not sure if intentional, but in the puddle on the ledge before you battle Gary the second time..Are lvl 24 Psyducks that will not let you escape...?
I inquired once about this. It seems to have been an oversight. If you want, go ahead and edit the puddle out of the map using one of the mapping tools, or just go in and change the "Water" group to not list any Pokémon.

Cyclone

INV

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2017
Where can I catch a mudkip,I love that pokemon and it seems like he's the only starter not appearing in the safari zone,I caught all of them besides the 1 I actually want ><

Years
  • Seen Sep 3, 2020
3 Questions-
1. Y IS MY MOM A PSYDUCK? CAN SOMEBODY EXPLAIN THIS?

2. I have a lv. 22 Hoothoot. Can it only evolve with the national dex or wut. I wantz a Noctowl!

3. Can i do a let's play of this on youtube and if yes would you put a link on this page?

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
3 Questions-
1. Y IS MY MOM A PSYDUCK? CAN SOMEBODY EXPLAIN THIS?

2. I have a lv. 22 Hoothoot. Can it only evolve with the national dex or wut. I wantz a Noctowl!

3. Can i do a let's play of this on youtube and if yes would you put a link on this page?
1. It was a joke by the hack creator. I made fun of this with screenshots, myself.

2. Level 20. Are you sure you didn't stop its evolution? It may also be possible that the level is different in Generation III, which is the base (Fire Red) for this hack.

3. You can only do such promotion in your signature. We have signature guidelines (someone can link, I'm not sure where) that apply to how that can be done. Let's Play links in this thread are considered advertising/spam. Again, a moderator may correct me on this.

Cyclone

Years
  • Seen Sep 3, 2020
A few bugs-
I lost in the Seafoam Wells after healing at the Pokecenter in Cinabar and somehow ended up in the phantom pokecenter where there is no nurse, a Male Character in the corner and the door doesn't work. The map says you're in cinabar, but you're stuck there and i had to reload to my last save state.

A few of the quiz questions have the opposite answer from the original so even if i answer the correct answer for the new question, i get it wrong.

Nothing too fatal, but plz fix that first one.

P.S. Y can you still buy ultra ball at cinnabar pokemart?

Last edited:

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
It's a little thingy called missing national dex.
Without that, you cannot evolve non-Kanto Pokémon.
I keep forgetting that one.

Always seems kinda silly that the National Dex isn't just given right away for this problem.

Cyclone

tnfsf11

Let me tell you that you're the first hack in this forum that made me download because of the screenshots (and the story as well ;)) cuz they're just amazing! And you're right, routes and DO look boring...
I'm very keen to try out the hack, I've downloaded it now and playing ASAP.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2021
How do I make it so I can save ingame? I've only used savestates and discovered after beating Elite four that "I need to exchange the backup memory". Any special options needed? I remember that you had to change the save from flask 64k to 128k but long time since I played hacks and don't remember much more.. Using Visualboyadvance.

Great hack so far anyway! Gary mf Oak.. Bit strange about changing the types of pokemon though, took me a while to see that Kabutops was steel/rock instead of water/rock.

Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2013
I absolutely love this hack! Especially the "Gary Mother****ing Oak" part, but the truly best moment was the battle with Joey in the Elite 4. But whenever I got TMs, they wouldn't appear in the case so I couldn't use them. Am I the only one with that problem?

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2013
I really like this game but I can't figure out how to get to Vermillion. There isn't a way to get past the Snorlax or go into route 17.

Back