• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
Honestly never had a problem with him. I just spammed the hell outta him with corrosive weapons until he died, haha. Although omfg it ATE ammo. The boss I had real trouble with in BL2 was that giant thresher in the Hyperion complex place. I've never been able to deal with them properly. @__@

Well, part of it was I was really underleveled for that part (iirc, i was around 27), but I was using Bad Touch. The Thresher was easy, all I did was just stood behind a box with a sniper rifle (I believe it was Morningstar, i overused it x3) and it couldn't really do nothing.

Also the miniboss inside of the Bloodshot Stronghold, Mad Mike. He gave a little bit of trouble.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
It would really depend on the game.. I mean watching someone play Call of Duty online would be nowhere near as fun as watching someone play Crash Bandicoot.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Luke - It doesn't bore you watching others play FPS games? It bores me to death. Almost literally, the last time I watched someone play Halo (assuming I've got the definition of FPS right) I fell asleep with cheese puffs in my mouth.
I burst out laughing upon reading that last part. I can totally picture that haha.

I don't play many video games, aside from Pokemon of course. I don't like stuff that's just chaotic fighting because I panic. o; That's why I don't bother with PMD Explorers of Darkness anymore. I hate being attacked by like seven wild Pokemon at once and my darn team is useless.

The only game with fighting that I'm decent at is my old spyro game that I don't even play anymore. I can't remember the name of it haha :x I know it was for DS though.

Has anyone else used an AR just to mess with the game? Not necessarily to beat it or anything. I AR'd Pokemon Diamond to walk through walls and got a DP Box that way <3

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I don't see why you have to be stressed out.Its just a game which you play for fun.And if you do get caught/killed you can just start over.Though I understand what you're trying to say.

I guess it's cause I am the type of player that just really dislikes dying or restarting to be honest! So I often save like crazy in videogames!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Join the club. If it was feasibly possible to save before and after every Pokemon battle I'd do so. Can't be dealing with all this dying malarkey in video games!

Years
Join the club. If it was feasibly possible to save before and after every Pokemon battle I'd do so. Can't be dealing with all this dying malarkey in video games!
It's disheartening when you die in a game. You realize you'll have to spend that 5 minutes again to do the same thing. 5 minutes of your life! Then you realize you're spending part of your life on a mere video game and eventually you start questioning the purpose of everything in your life.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I procrastinate healing my Pokemon. I level grind at Spring Path so my Pokemon are always high enough level that their HP stays pretty high. I only bother healing when the PP is empty for all one-turn moves (i.e. not Fly, Bounce, Skull Bash, etc).

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Hey.

Seems to be video games at the moment.

Perhaps I should start playing them again. :x
I remember playing grand theft auto when I was younger, just driving around and looking at stuff haha. My dad would take the controller, kill a bunch of people, then give it back and make me try to get away from the cops. :I

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Hey, guys! What's today's topic?

Hi Codaq! Don't know but I'm about to change it. I found Pac Man bandaids at the grocery store. I feel pretty cool wearing them over four of my fingers. I cut way too many vegetables yesterday, I know that's what I'll be doing in hell

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I got the wii back from my sister since she started school again (and won't be using it for quite a while!), so I'll be playing Brawl myself!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'll just be sitting here, not paying attention to the world. Which is pretty much what I always am doing haha.

@outfox
Ouch. :x Is your hand okay?

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Haha, aw, Slenderman. I'd be doing the same if I didn't have to work.

The hand is alive and kicking...er, slapping?...but if I ever have to cut another vegetable I'm going to get my hands amputated.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I misunderstood that...I'll PM you and explain. :x

Haha, good. Though I suggest you keep yours hands connected to your wrists. o;

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
I use to play a fun Pac-Man on the PSX. I don't remember if it was Pac-Man World or not.

In other news, the mobile app is pretty snazzy, but it won't load some threads ;-;
my mobile browser shall suffice though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back