< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > Main Series Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation Black 2White 2 How is Black and White 2?

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Closed Thread Closed Thread
Old January 7th, 2013 (12:43 PM).
I don't have the game.. So I don't know much about it.
Old January 7th, 2013 (1:56 PM).
ღ Fairy Wind ღ
Silver Tier
Nature: Modest
Sorry to say, but this thread is really...well idk. but this type of topic doesn't warrant it's own thread. however, we do have many threads discussing a lot of the topics and features in black 2 and White 2! You're welcomed to read those and form an opinion for yourself as to how you like them, and then you can decide whether or not you wanna buy them! But I highly recommend you get them either way. c;

If you would like to know the answer to specific topics, please don't hesitate to PM or leave a Visitor Message on my profile. I'll be happy to answer them!

"Oh, fantastic! What did you think? My team was pretty cool, right? It's a bit embarrassing to show off, but I love to show their best sides!"
Closed Thread Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links