< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > Main Series Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation Black 2White 2 Anyone else have a lot of trouble with Clay?

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Closed Thread Closed Thread
Old January 7th, 2013 (5:21 PM).
ROM Hacking Newb
Nature: Quiet
I had a lot of trouble with him. The first time, I used the wrong move and lost , and then I had to battle him 17 more times (Yes, I was keeping count) before I was able to beat him. My starter was Snivy, if anyone was wondering.
Currently working on a FireRed hack that adds a whole new region. I'll add a link when I have the first version uploaded.
Old January 7th, 2013 (5:32 PM).
Spheal Hacking Administrator
Nature: Careful
I had a lot of trouble with Clay when I chose Snivy, too. I have a tendency to be too lazy to train anything and take on gyms 5+ levels under. It took be about 5 tries to beat Clay in normal mode when I picked Snivy.

I started Challenge Mode a few days ago and picked Oshawott, and had very little trouble with Clay. Elesa on the other hand...

But yeah, I'm pretty sure if I actually trained Pokemon I wouldn't have any issues. xD *lazy*
Mod of Trade Corner| Pair | Trainer Information

又 yltfos os kaeps and low 又
Wandering Allowed, Wondering Aloud
Old January 7th, 2013 (5:39 PM).
ღ Fairy Wind ღ
Silver Tier
Nature: Modest
Sorry hun, but their are actually a few threads discussing the difficulty of the games. While your thread IS very specific, it causes conflict with any future threads that may come up about Gym Leaders in general in the games, as we'd have to delete any other posts about Clay, since Clay would have his own thread here. Plus, we actually have two threads discussing the Gyms and their Leaders. One specifically for the Gyms, Located here: B2/W2 Gyms and the other discussing their Leaders, located here: Favorite/least favorite B2W2 gym leader

Unfortunately, I'll have to close this thread now. :c
But feel free to contact me via PM or in a Visitor Message on my profile! c:

"Oh, fantastic! What did you think? My team was pretty cool, right? It's a bit embarrassing to show off, but I love to show their best sides!"
Closed Thread Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links