The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon Gaming Central

Notices

Pokémon Gaming Central For topics that aren't necessarily restricted to one game, Pokémon Gaming Central ranges from comparing and contrasting the differences in the gaming generations to discussing the gaming franchise as a whole.

Old Posted January 2nd, 2013 (12:20 PM). Edited January 2nd, 2013 by ~CreamyChoco~.
~CreamyChoco~
Happy new year to everyone

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~CreamyChoco~ Send a message via Skype™ to ~CreamyChoco~
Hello everyone i just found out a great thing called Field Art you see when you go to a grass patch you encounter a Pokemon? i have discovered An Art where you can encounter what you need here is an example Imagine if there is 3 rows of grass patches under each other now there is a pikachu and a jigglypuff and a raticate the first row will have a
raticate and the 2nd row will have pikachu and the 3rd row will have a jigglypuff this can be even more than 3 patches
like on route 3 in pokemon firered got alot of grass patches but to get a jigglypuff from there can you see the 8th trainer that you defeated and had a jigglypuff with it? next to it there is a patch of grass in the left <<< go there and you will encounter a jigglypuff i hope i made it clear

Please Note : This Art will not work in caves only in Grass Patches

Edit 1 : GUYS i found out that it works in caves too imagine if you entered diglet cave there well be normal land and a land that looks little dug [like the dugtrio leaving a trace when they move] in that dug area go to it and you will encounter a dugtrio but in normal land it will be a diglet oh and also in rock tunnel the muddy area is just like Grass Patches but different textures so it is the same method

Shines i caught
Old Posted January 7th, 2013 (08:49 AM).
tabor62
PONPONPON
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Okay, so what I can glean from this is that you believe that certain Pokemon only show up in certain patches of grass. This is not true, where Pokemon appear depend on how that area is programmed. They don't program each patch seperately. It may feel like you can only meet a certain Pokemon in certain patches, but it's probably just a coincidence. Either that or I don't know what I'm talking about.

Friend Codes
Y

Trade Reviews
Click Here

Ever wonder what goes through my head as I breed Pokemon? Want to see all the steps and pains I take to provide Pokemon for all of you? Well clicky clicky [here].
Old Posted January 7th, 2013 (09:31 PM).
pikakitten
You met with a terrible fate

Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by tabor62 View Post
Okay, so what I can glean from this is that you believe that certain Pokemon only show up in certain patches of grass. This is not true, where Pokemon appear depend on how that area is programmed. They don't program each patch seperately. It may feel like you can only meet a certain Pokemon in certain patches, but it's probably just a coincidence. Either that or I don't know what I'm talking about.
Yeah just read up on RNG, Random Number Generator but good pattern you noticed :3 xD
Old Posted January 7th, 2013 (10:06 PM). Edited January 7th, 2013 by tabor62.
tabor62
PONPONPON
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by pikakitten View Post
Yeah just read up on RNG, Random Number Generator but good pattern you noticed :3 xD
I'm not sure if this was directed towards me or ~CreamyChoco~
But I need someone to explain "The Field Art" to me in a cleaner format.

EDIT: I assume "read" is in present tense and not past. If so, I already know how to RNG Abuse. I was just a little confused about what ~CreamyChoco~ was trying to say.

Friend Codes
Y

Trade Reviews
Click Here

Ever wonder what goes through my head as I breed Pokemon? Want to see all the steps and pains I take to provide Pokemon for all of you? Well clicky clicky [here].
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links