The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 5th, 2013, 04:28 PM
igotpokeballz
x999 Thanks To Action Replay

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Yahoo to igotpokeballz
hey is anyone at or near the forest? because Cecil is heading there now.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
MY TEAM:
1.SERPERIOR!
2.UNPHEZANT!
3.SIMIPOUR!
4.SCRAFTY!
5.ZEBSTRIKA!
6.HYDREIGON!
Old January 6th, 2013, 02:55 AM
Drago Dragonite
General of the Dragons' Army

Nature: Sassy
Name: Daniel Drace

Dorm:Entei

Appearence:He is short for his age,with short chubby legs and short chubby arms.He has ice cold eyes and curly fair hair,always hidden with a scottish-style cap.He always wears a dark green shirt,with a red sweatshirt and a brown coat,with brown trousers and black shoes.He also wears a brown shoulder bag where he keeps his books,his pokeballs,his potions\super potions\oran berries\stuff like that,a lot of notes about pokemon and a lot of food.He has strong maxilars due to his constant eating,and also strong fists.His shoulders are rather large,so his pokemon can sit in there to have a ride.

Personality:Although his appearence,he is very smart,and a good student.But he is shy,too,and doesn't have courage to do much things.He is lonely,but he always has his pokemon,that love jumping to his shoulders and going for a ride.His favorite class is Mythology,and he is often seen siting around the library reading a book,or siting around the battle field,watching the battles.He doesn't like battles that much and prefers training his pokemon alone,and learning.He might be shy,but if you make fun of his weight or physical appearence,he might punch right between the eyes.He is totally sane.And his favorite meal is Fried Chicken Sandwich.He believes that making your opponnent not understand you is some help to winning the battle.

History: Daniel was born in Hoenn,in a little village between the woods.The village was only habited by his family,and lots of pokemon.His parents had a Pokehotel,that only pokemon could come in,not humans.Daniel was born in 25 February,in the afternoon.When he was born,his parents put him(on his crib)on the middle of the reception room,and the first pokemon to peek on the crib and say hello was a Munchlax.That is why he is always so hungry.Daniel was taught by his parents and family,and began his interest with dragon pokemon when he was about five years old.He saw a Bagon jumping of a cliff,and a Salamence picking it up on the air.Daniel thought that was awesome and began studying more about pokemon.Then one day,Daniel made an essay about dragon pokemon and sent it to Gary.The letter probably didn't get there,or even more probably,Gary didn't read it.Daniel felt so sad that his idol didn't care about him he decided to become better and better.His family wanted the best for Daniel,so they wrote a letter to the Pokemon Trainer Academy,with a copy of all his essays.Four days later,he recieved the intiaton package and there was a party that night.The letter took twenty five days to get there.He took three days to make his package,two hours to say goodbye to everybody and one hour in car to get to the closest train station,one day on train to get to the coast,and two days on boat to get to the island.
Pokemon: Dratini(female),Charmander(Female),Treecko(male)
-Species: Dragon Pokemon,Lizard Pokemon,Wood Gecko.
-Nicknames: Draca,Fira,Argo
-Personalities: Draca is a bit shy,but don't anger her,because she is very powerful.Fira is very cheeky and happy.She loves battling.Argo is kinda mysterious.He is very quiet.
-levels:20(Draca),20(Fira),15(Argo).
-moves:
Draca=Dragon Tail,Wrap,Thunder Wave,Slam,Water Pulse,(to add)
Fira=Ember,Scratch,growl,Dragon Rage,(to add),(to add)
Argo=Absorb,Pound,Leer,Energy Ball,(to add)

So...What do you think if my application?He is in Entei because he has knowdlege but he doesn't know anything about battles.He might become less shy.Think of him with a Scottish accent.And he is very polite.And please don't put him in any physical class.He would probably have an heart attack.And at least I have an excuse for him to arrive late.And might he get a pokemon for his birthday?

"The world is gigantic, with lots of secrets and mysteries.I understand why you want to explore it. Finding something in the world is like finding a needle in a haystack, but I sweared to protect you until the end of time, so I will always have a way to find you."

HAPPY LAVENDER TOWN DAY...

Last edited by Drago Dragonite; January 6th, 2013 at 09:46 AM. Reason: :D replaced with : D
Old January 6th, 2013, 03:19 PM
1ninjadude1701

Nature: Quiet
is anyone near the main Academy buildings?

My new pokemon rp

http://pokemonchallengersrp.proboards.com/index.cgi

Join if you like a challenge.
Old January 6th, 2013, 03:42 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Nature: Hardy
Drago Dragonite: Nice name!~ I'm totally digging it. Regardless, you're accepted. Welcome to the roleplay. c:
Old January 7th, 2013, 04:24 AM
zexionlovelessillusions
Unhatched Egg

Name: Ziden Grimm Xilis

Sex: Male

Appearnce: Ziden has dark blond hair, wears mostly black Colors, Tight Pants, Band Shirts, And Regular Black Shoes. Has multiple Chains on body, Has Piercings (Bridge, and Lip). Has pointy ears, and nose. Has Blue Mako Colored eyes, and Lips are faded red.

Dorm: Suicune

Personality: Ziden is very shy, but a total pervert after you get to know him, he can make friends easily. He cherishes his PKMN Like royalty. He also despise People who treat their PKMN poorly. He has low self esteem and very insecure. He can lure any girl in any situation with a snap of a finger, though he dose'nt understand why. He is bright Cheerful, and Just happy. But Gets worried very easy about Small things, he Loves Music.

History:Ziden was born in Slateport, Hoenn region, When Ziden was 5 His dad gave him a Gengar, before he left the family, and he always blamed himself. Always got in trouble at school. When he turned 11 His mom passed away, leaving him alone with just his PKMN, for 6months they grew to love eachother like brothers, He then went to live with his grandma and younger brother. He fell in love with a girl named Taylor Peloquin, she broke his heart and left him, leaving yet another person to Throw him away. He Felt alone then his Grandm enrolled him to here.

PKMN: Gengar/Nickname: Darcloue/Male/Lvl.20/item held: Sitrus berry./Moves: Bite/Shadow Claw/Shadow Ball/Dark Pulse/Scratch.
Personality: Loves food, quiet, But makes you know its apperence. Good listening.
Old January 7th, 2013, 07:11 AM
Isaac
Ahola Bith

Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by igotpokeballz View Post
hey is anyone at or near the forest? because Cecil is heading there now.
I would love to interact with your character, Jay can go there too.

Theme | Pairs | PC Battle Server
Old January 7th, 2013, 07:25 AM
pat20cool
Psyduck

Nature: Jolly
@Yellow; I've got two requests Yellow if that's okay? 1. Can I make Lucas's age 13 instead of 11? By this he'll also be 5''5? 2. Could you add wild Absol in the map?

Patrick McCallion in Time and Space: Phanpy

Lucas McGuire in Pokemon Trainer's Academy: Aipom, Heracross, Aron

Lucas McGuire in Unova Masters: Tepig
Old January 7th, 2013, 08:36 AM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz
Yellow&Nideous&ShinyDiamond&Megamen&Greiger- since theres not much to write for me about Mana you guys can post already :p i'll post in my next turn

I would only have to write about Lucia and Mark arriving and Valorie's response Attract was super effective! and Kilik's confusion xD not much so… you guys, go ahead
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old January 7th, 2013, 12:26 PM
Drago Dragonite

Cool!Thank you very much!It will be a little hard for Daniel to catch up,but it will be fun!

"The world is gigantic, with lots of secrets and mysteries.I understand why you want to explore it. Finding something in the world is like finding a needle in a haystack, but I sweared to protect you until the end of time, so I will always have a way to find you."

Old January 7th, 2013, 12:37 PM
Jbsundown

This is a re-application for my old place. I took the old SU I made and edited it slightly. At the end of the 'History' section I added in a little story potentially explaining why Ryan was gone.

Name: Ryan Newson

Nickname: (Nicknames can be decided by others for him)

Sex: Male

Job: Pokémon Legend studies.

Appearance: Ryan is 6"1 tall and weighs 146lbs. He has light brown hair and glasses. He is very skinny, almost no visible body fat or muscle. He generaly wears Checkered shirts and Jeans.

Personality: Ryan is generally friendly but also very shy. He is easily intimidated but won't be walked over. He is obsessed with legendary Pokémon and often day dreams about them. Usually won't speak unless spoken to but if he sees a dispute going on he will join in to give his point of view. Being very shy has lead to his lack of friends and absolutely no romantic experience at all. Due to this he likes to stay in his room a lot and doesn't leave for any events such as parties etc. Ryan isn't quick to judge and gives everyone a chance to prove themselves before creating an opinion on them, however once that opinion is formed it becomes very hard to change therefore first impressions are everything when meeting Ryan Newson.

History: Ryan grew up on Pummelo Island in the Orange Islands. Due to this he has experienced many wonderful things throughout his youth. His father and grandfather were both champions at the Orange League and this has caused a great deal of stress to him by being pressured by people around him to follow in his families footsteps. Ryan never liked battles much and preferred to watch and collect. His love for legendaries started when rescued by a mysterious pokémon when he fell from his families boat whilst sailing past lightning island. The pokémon that saved him looks like this. when he was discovered two days later on the shore is Pummelo Island nobody new about the pokémon he described and they said he must of imagined or dreamt it. Ryan believed all of this until when he was 12 and was sailing past lightning island again the very same pokémon appeared beneath the sea where his boat was. Since then Ryan made it his job to search for legendary pokémon and to learn as much as he could about them.
Ryan discovered 'The Pokémon Trainer Academy' in a newspaper article. He knew that this would be the ideal place to learn more about Legendaries and also teach all that he knew about Legendaries to all people that felt the same as he did.
Ryan's first ever pokémon was a Charmander that is the son of his farther's Charizard. It is now a Charizard and Ryan's companion and best friend.
Ryan's first captured pokémon was a Nidoran♂ that he raised up to a Nidoking from a moonstone his grandfather left him in his will. This Nidoran♂ was found in the Fuchsia city safari zone which he went for his 14th birthday.
Ryan's third and final pokémon was an Electabuz he traded for an Exeggcute that he captured in the Safari zone also.
Ryan had to leave the PTA hurriedly not so long back due to a terrible storm that had occurred in the Orange Islands, devastating his home island. As soon as Ryan had heard the news he flew straight back to the islands without telling anyone where he was going. He doesn't talk about what happened when he got there, he keeps it to himself. However, now, he is hoping to return to the PTA to resume in teaching Pokémon Legend Studies.

Pokémon:

Species: Charizard ♂
Personality: Friendly, helpful, but aggressive like all Charizards.
Lvl: 42
Moveset: Heatwave, Dragonclaw, Flamethrower, Wing Attack, Fly.

Species: Nidoking ♂
Personality: Friendly but likes to joke around.
Lvl: 35
Moveset: Megahorn, Cut, Return, Double Kick, Focus Punch.

Species: Electabuzz ♂
Personality: Lazy but kind-hearted.
Lvl: 33
Moveset: Double-Edge, Thunderbolt, Thunderpunch, Strength, Swift.

Completed Challenges:
Legendary Trio: Crystal; Moltres, Lugia, Raikou
Username Challenge: FireRed
Old January 7th, 2013, 01:05 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

@pat20cool: Sure! 13 it is. Now, absol is not a pokemon you can just find wandering around. It's supposed to be rare. That being said, it would be better if you simply found one as an egg.

@zexionlovelessillusions: Overall your SU is rather short. ^^; I can't really approve this, as it needs quite a bit more details in the personality and history department. However, if you put some more work into it I can review it again.
Old January 7th, 2013, 01:52 PM
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
@Jbsundown: Your SU is good to go. Your Accepted

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 29 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Old January 7th, 2013, 02:03 PM
Jbsundown

@Megaman765 Thanks! It's good to be back!
Can I ask how many days have passed since the day when it was thanksgiving?

Completed Challenges:
Old January 7th, 2013, 02:08 PM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

Send a message via Skype™ to Cadance
I can't take the fact that you guys are lacking Suicune Dorm students. D:

& I miss roleplaying here so MAY I RESERVE please? :33

I think I'm going to start with Danielle again, and then I'll move on with my teacher character...if my new school schedule is friendly enough. xD I'll be expanding everything so you'll find new info about her. :)

DARRELL WALLACE JR.
mudsummer classic 2014 winner | eldora speedway, ohio | july 23, 2014
moderator of fan clubs & groups | battle server moderator

[22:39] ★srinator: ur sig would become so much more better with my name on it
Shining Armour
leave of absence ~ july 26 to aug 3
Old January 7th, 2013, 02:09 PM
1ninjadude1701

Nature: Quiet
my character is going toward icy plains in case anyone's interested.

My new pokemon rp

http://pokemonchallengersrp.proboards.com/index.cgi

Join if you like a challenge.
Old January 7th, 2013, 02:47 PM
igotpokeballz
x999 Thanks To Action Replay

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Yahoo to igotpokeballz
@Red okay,im still heading there, so make your move. ^.^

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
MY TEAM:
1.SERPERIOR!
2.UNPHEZANT!
3.SIMIPOUR!
4.SCRAFTY!
5.ZEBSTRIKA!
6.HYDREIGON!
Old January 7th, 2013, 02:51 PM
Drago Dragonite

Daniel sure CAN'T go there.He is just starting.I am very sorry .Now that I have your attention,could someone of your nice gentleman\ladie characters interact with mine?I would be gladly apreciated-bows-

Old January 8th, 2013, 12:30 AM
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf Storm View Post
I can't take the fact that you guys are lacking Suicune Dorm students. D:

& I miss roleplaying here so MAY I RESERVE please? :33

I think I'm going to start with Danielle again, and then I'll move on with my teacher character...if my new school schedule is friendly enough. xD I'll be expanding everything so you'll find new info about her.
Sure thing :D Yay Mark's childhood friend is coming back XD I wonder if we still have that flashback joint post we typed up awhile back O.o I can't find it in the skype history. I might have lost it with my last laptop.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 29 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Old January 8th, 2013, 01:33 AM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

@jbsundown: Pffft, days passing. That's a good one. ;O But yeah. 0 days. It's still Thanksgiving, though the day is in fact winding down.
Old January 8th, 2013, 07:30 AM
Jbsundown

@Yellow. Wow! When I heard it took a while for the day to change I did not expect it to take that long! :D

Completed Challenges:
Old January 8th, 2013, 07:46 AM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

Send a message via Skype™ to Cadance
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman765 View Post
Sure thing :D Yay Mark's childhood friend is coming back XD I wonder if we still have that flashback joint post we typed up awhile back O.o I can't find it in the skype history. I might have lost it with my last laptop.
I still have that in my roleplay folder! While we were typing it up, I backed it up in a word document and saved it juuuust in case. Let me know if you want it so I can send it to you via PM here or skype. :)

DARRELL WALLACE JR.
mudsummer classic 2014 winner | eldora speedway, ohio | july 23, 2014
moderator of fan clubs & groups | battle server moderator

[22:39] ★srinator: ur sig would become so much more better with my name on it
Shining Armour
leave of absence ~ july 26 to aug 3
Old January 8th, 2013, 09:43 AM
Lilizuki
The Wise Lesbian

Huh?

...did Ty go to the Icy Plains when I wasn't looking?
Old January 8th, 2013, 09:49 AM
銀ヤミ
Fighting to Renew my Past...

Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilizuki View Post
Huh?

...did Ty go to the Icy Plains when I wasn't looking?
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Ah, the timing was absolutely astounding.

Old January 8th, 2013, 10:06 AM
Lilizuki
The Wise Lesbian

By the way, Ty knows Nemo as "Ace". 'Cause that's how she introduces herself to everyone on the island. :v
Old January 8th, 2013, 10:11 AM
銀ヤミ
Fighting to Renew my Past...

Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilizuki View Post
By the way, Ty knows Nemo as "Ace". 'Cause that's how she introduces herself to everyone on the island. :v
Fixing it then. My memory is kinda poor.

HERP A DERP DERP

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links